[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the reason there isnt a leader for racial realism for white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494183284089.png (791KB, 1293x808px) Image search: [Google]
1494183284089.png
791KB, 1293x808px
whats the reason there isnt a leader for racial realism for white people nowadays?

Do I literally have to go from bar to bar myself and dedicate my life to politics for this to happen? I really dont get why there are no prominent people in this position that arent fucking retarded

I felt like my life has been destiny leading up to something great, but I want to be the background force behind a great man, not the great man himself due to probably too much blackmail that can be put against me.

what gives? I have the talent, but I dont have the heroic destiny behind me to build up my character/background properly. Richard Spencers too autistic for the role

whos the most suited for this role as savior of the white race? no, Trump isnt the savior, he's merely a stepping stone at best
>>
>>130384070
thats a job for everyone on this board and people in general, ive been promoting racial realism to people/friends/girlfriends and have been having good success, but is everyone else doing their part too or am I the only one with a shred of social understanding and am able to convey the movements feelings/thoughts?
>>
>>130384237
Your messiah won't ever come and you will die out waiting
>>
>>130384424
Wrong.
>>
>>130384424
itll come, its just a matter of time, everyone just better hope its too late for when it finally arrives

last option the world burns in nuclear warfare, which is the second best option
>>
>>130383982
Keep going bar to bar and open their eyes. I have been doing my small part at every opportunity and I am sure there are others out there. If everyone just keeps working then change will come sooner than expected.
>>
>>130384237
>am I the only one with a shred of social understanding and am able to convey the movements feelings/thoughts?

Nope, you're not the only one. I've been able to get the non-whites that I work with to accept ethno-nationalism.
>>
>>130383982
WHITES DON'T NEED A LEADER WHEN WHITES LEAD THEMSELVES
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>130383982
I'm slowly but surely redpilling my dunbar number's worth of friends and family. From what I've seen it seems that a lot of other like-minded people have been doing the same.
The fire rises, anon.
>>
Regular white people have been around enough nonwhites that they know there is no meaningful difference--only 4chan shut-ins believe otherwise en masse
>>
>>130383982

The clear answer is Jared Taylor
>>
>>130387848
Wrong, they know the difference, they just won't admit it. I've convinced and slowly indoctrinated people, it's just a matter of not scaring them off by just saying outright, "EVERYONE BUT US IS EVIL"

you have to point out small facts that the normal person can see about other races, then slowly build up from there depending on how they accept your idea.

The reason why far left retards are so afraid of anything that could even be thought of as discriminatory is because it's the starting point of realizing that we aren't the same
>>
>>130387848
Yeah its just fine that the white race's population is decreasing by 100's of millions. It just makes the remaining whites just that more valuable *rubs hands*
>>
>>130387887
Hes a good background force to convince and help people think. He'd be a good professor, but he's no leader.
>>
>>130387848
The facts are against you, friend.
>>
>>130387848
t. guy who grew up in mostly white area.

Try growing up in bum-fuck LA, retard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.