[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW3 has ended You own a bunker and lead a group of people These

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: vault101.jpg (559KB, 1524x597px) Image search: [Google]
vault101.jpg
559KB, 1524x597px
WW3 has ended
You own a bunker and lead a group of people
These 3 niggers show up
What do?
>>
File: 1493356479752.jpg (100KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1493356479752.jpg
100KB, 600x395px
>>130379551
>>
>>130379551

ahahaha so I'm not the only one who made a pure vault.

send them into the wastes to fetch you shit until they die of starvation and exposure.
>>
>>130379551
I used to send the niggers scavenge to the wasteland and then intentionally forgot to return them back to the shelter before i went to bed. Only let white people in and breed the blonde/ginger ones.

The game sucks tho since you can't pause it.
>>
>>130379663
Everyone in my vault of 80-ish has either blonde or red hair.
>>
>>130379551
>Let them in
>Steal their shit if they had any
>Send them into the wastes and only revive them if they found useful rare loot
>Kick them out of the vault after they return

Real world the answer is to have a murder hole atop or behind the entrance to your bunker and shoot them through it. Wait a few days and then collect their belongings/render tallow once you're sure they didn't have a few guys waiting to rush you if you opened the door
>>
>>130379551
I always kept the browns out
>>
>>130379551
Literally don't let them in. In real life. Seriously.
>>
Testing if banned
>>
the worst is when you get a high-leveled nig in a lunchbox
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.