[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will the left take up arms against us? Like will they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1494206877027.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
1494206877027.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
When will the left take up arms against us?

Like will they ever actually become insurgents or will they just shitpost on Twitter from Starbucks?
>>
I think they're afraid of taking up arms because if they did they'd quickly find out just how little support they have from the average people that they claim to be fighting for.

No one really gives a fuck about their idealist bullshit.
>>
File: 1492489931980.jpg (389KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492489931980.jpg
389KB, 900x1200px
>>130374782
wait and see
>>
>>130374782
How can one be so subhuman looking
>>
>>130374782
That pics so sad. Apparently he's actually overweight but suffering severe muscle loss. Like he's trying to put on weight but doing it incorrectly in particular not lifting.
>>
The average citizen doesn't support the far left, not even normie democrats. Lots of money is being spent to create the illusion of support, but it's just not there. There insurgency would be tiny and would get crushed quickly.
>>
>>130375694
Theres clip of him squatting weights, but the way he does it makes ne cringe hard
>>
>>130375694
he's probably a vegan
>>
>>130375441
I think they're afraid of taking up arms because if they did they'd quickly find out just how little support they can muster from their puny arms
>>
>>130374782
>throws that avocado at you
>calls you a cis scum

What do?
>>
>>130374782
> take up arms
> arms
I see what you did there, OP
>>
>>130376402
stand more than 4 feet away
>>
>>130374782
Yeah, they'll never make cool memes like Pepe. They should just give up.
>>
>>130376402
Like any /polock would ever be in a produce aisle.
>>
>>130374782
(((Their))) goal is to endlessly divide and distract. A civil war would benefit noone.
>>
>>130375694
>>130376107
source?
>>
>>130376499
Lolol
>>
>>130376915
(((They))) have total control of the situation already, a civil war would create chaos which would 1. benefit us as (((they)) have everything to lose and 2. a war within our own borders would kill the weak, re masculinize the west and reinforice traditional gender roles as women will once again have to seek out men to protect them, and very quickly fully redpill normies. No to mention we'd have the most advantages. As of right now in the US at least a large enough insurgent movement (at least a couple hundred thousand) would defeat the US government. Powerlines can easily be cut. We can easily attack across the country. Metropolitan areas can easily turn into death traps, while its very hard to take control of a rural area. The government as well can't go all out with bombs, drones, tanks or people will join us, and they'd be destroying their own nation. Not to mention the sheer amount of guns and ammunition we have.

A civil war is exactly what we need.
>>
>>130374782
Where did its chin go?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.