[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask what you want to a guy moving to Rio de Janeiro. Im moving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 248x203px
Ask what you want to a guy moving to Rio de Janeiro.

Im moving to Rio de Janeiro next week anons, i don't even care of violence, i have contemplated suicide too many times to be afraid to die. the beaches and the weather is nicer than in my country and the people is pretty much ok.
>>
Make sure you rape as many halfbreeds as possible.
>>
>>130373180
How big is your cock?
>>
>>130373180
>the people is pretty much ok

t. never met a huemonkey
>>
File: a21.jpg (82KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
a21.jpg
82KB, 555x526px
>>130373180
Shit nigger what are you doing.
There are plenty of places in first world countries with amazing weathers like Australia, even US, US is like the size of fucking Europe.
You have no idea how claustrophobic Brazil is. Thanks to how everyone is a worthless, loud, unpleasant subhuman, you have no will to get out of your home. Meanwhile, in US, you can live your life in a place the size of Europe traveling around, without worry about safety or food.
Brazil has one of the worst IQ flights of all countries for a reason. I have one of my friends who took a one way trip to Japan and another friend who moved to Portugal, nobody who's above average in intelligence has any motivation to stay here.
I'm always amazed at how much tourism this shithole gets. White tourists are always so fucking delusional and see the world as a playground. To give you some perspective, that's like moving to Detroit to be amazed at their different culture and behavior. To Americans this would be retarded, and that's what I see when people talk about moving or visiting Brazil.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.