[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol white people thinking they can catch up with birth rates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot.png (513KB, 1047x911px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
513KB, 1047x911px
lol white people thinking they can catch up with birth rates

http://pix11.com/2017/06/16/father-of-18-killed-by-his-own-dad-at-detroit-auto-shop/
>>
>>130372985
Pretty tragic. Probably had a lot of kids because he wanted to be the father he never had.
>>
File: muh civil rgihts.jpg (91KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
muh civil rgihts.jpg
91KB, 600x900px
>>130372985
>>
File: download (15).jpg (585KB, 1920x1155px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
585KB, 1920x1155px
>>130372985
>father of 18
>>
It's Detroit. Half those kids are probably gonna get murdered.
>>
>>130373371
>thinking you can be a good father to 18 kids
>>
>>130372985
Don't you know how this works? Only the strongest 2-3 will survive.
>>
All those kids are future prisoners. They should have a program where they put the kids into prison from birth to relieve the burden on society
>>
>>130373670
Not before they have a few kids.
>>
>>130373670
This. It's like we are regressing back to the middle ages. Niggers have to have 10+ kids just to have half of them live to adulthood. Niglets are worthless even to their own parents.
>>
But seriously, Jersey Shore, love it? hate it? never been?
>>
>>130372985
I honestly thought it was 18 year old. Why don't you give them more guns so that they can kill each other faster?
>>
>>130372985
Daily reminder that if the US would enact voter ID laws the border will be protected and the gibs will end within the decade.
>>
>>130373670
>>130373999
Tired.

>>130373909
Wired.
>>
>>130372985
The percentage of American blacks has never ballooned significantly because they kill each other all the time. Hispanic takeover is the real threat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.