/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Antifa is infiltrated by pedos >Alt-lite is infiltrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (208KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 800x451px
>Antifa is infiltrated by pedos
>Alt-lite is infiltrated by pedos
>Alt-right is infiltrated by pedos
>mainstream political parties are infiltrated by pedos

Why are there so many pedophiles in positions of political power? These people need to be fucking hanged. I can't sympathize with a single movement now.
>>
>pedos are everywhere
Woah it's almost like it's natural and healthy or something.
>>
>>130371358
desu I enjoy people larping as the flag they choose
>>
>>130371063
Maybe the reason you see pedos everywhere is because you are one :-)
>>
>>130371063

1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls gets sexually molested before they turn 18 and that's just in the US, so a lot of people, and the majority of the dysfunctional people who get obsessed with politics, have been conditioned to be subservient to pedos at an early age.
>>
>>130371063
The power gets to their heads. They love to see what they can get away with so they turn to the most degenerate trash they can imagine.
>>
>>130371063
Probably usefull as potential black-mail insurance. All these people are virtual pawns on leashes to anyone who has their files.
>>
your mind id infiltrated by pedos
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (70KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
70KB, 500x375px
>>130378662
>id
>>
pedo world order when?
>>
>>130371063
Well, if you were a pedophile wouldn't you want to focus your efforts on attaining a position in life where you could get away with all the pedo shit you ever dreamed of?

They're just going where their sex drive takes them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.