[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, i've been experiencing the worst feeling in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Black Pill.jpg (238KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
Black Pill.jpg
238KB, 1024x685px
Hi anons, i've been experiencing the worst feeling in the world: powerlessness... I can't be the only one to percieve that there is a control system really above what we think, (((they))) will win, not because they're smart, but because they're rooted in the very system that was created to prevent all this control over us, democracy belongs to (((them))), the media belongs to (((them))), the banks for fuck sake, what hope do we have? Is God wrath our only exit? I don't know what to do, we don't even know the extense of their power, is greater or smaller than what we think, perhaps we can't even concieve the control they exercise over us, I don't know in who to trust, everyone seem to be controled oposition. And to think I had the blissful of ignorance, until fucking GAMERGATE, shit, i want the bluepill, i cannot take it, I need help, tell me I'm not alone... is there salvation, is there a fight, or we've lost even before it began?
>>
dude your mentally ill. lay off the sugar msg and drugs and tv
>>
the most thats happening in you life is your shitty job none of that shit is relevant
>>
which college did you go to?
>>
>>130368002
They've already made the kool'aid. They'd better savour it because time is running out for them, people are waking up and change is abound. Look to the new generation of our children, the weak overpower the strong. The right is strong, the redpill has power.
>>
We all know that feel, man. It seems like it's inevitable that (((they))) will win and erase our movement. Sadly, that's the truth. But that's the reason we keep going. Tradition is not the worship of ashes. It's the preservation of fire. All we can do is keep that fire burning for as long as possible. Maybe in the future people will remember us as the crazy guys who only tried to protect who their identity. But, thats fine by me. We cannot live forever, and neither can the flame, all we can do is protect it for as long as possible.
>>
>>130368163
>>130368208
I'm graduating from high school now, I have a rather good life, but all seems fucking fake, e.g. i've been studying history on my own, and everything I learn in school is not just wrong, is a lie, when when i try to question i get scolded... The things they say in TV, the great media is just a fucking lie, and everyone believes it; Besides, I'm surrounded by
fuckers, a female friend of mine just stabed me in the back (not literally) and suddenly i've beggining to hate woman annd havinng fantasys about rape, SHIT, I'M NOT A NIGGER... This must be the way Hitler felt, god, my gratest heroes are PINOCHET AND HITLER, WTF?
>>
>>130368927
I hope that the internet allow this movement to go on for a little more, I meam, bitcoin seems to be breaking the hegemony of central banks, and perhaps alt media may break the MSM control of the truth.
>>
I feel like i'm inside 1984 and Brave New World
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.