[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on the Rotherham (((scandal ))). Why is it considered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: _77171675_sexualexploitation.jpg (12KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
_77171675_sexualexploitation.jpg
12KB, 375x210px
Red pill me on the Rotherham (((scandal ))). Why is it considered a big deal? 1400 (((victims))) in 16 years isn't even really a large number if you think about it.
>>
>10 year old white girls raped 5-10 times a night when they are drugged.
>Not a big deal

Any photos of your bar mitzvah you'd like to share?
>>
>>130365060

BAN THIS LEB CUNT
>>
>>130365227
A lot of the (((victims))) are actually 15 year old sluts who sucks paki dicks willingly. And stuff like this basically happens everywhere all the time, anyway
>>
>rotherdam
>not a big deal
kys muzzie
>>
We hope it will be you female relatives next time... and maybe even you..they do that care who they rape..
>>
>>130365502
If you (((put))) these parenthesis on anything that you (((want))) then surely the mindless denizens of (((/pol/))) will succumb to anything that you (((suggest))) right?
Go back to your Buzzfeed focus group, determine a better strategy, and come back later. Good luck.
>>
>>130365611
What if i told you only a minority of those crimes were even committed by muslim gangs? Also, as I said, many of the so called (((victims))) of the pakis gangs were really just whores who craves brown dick. Don't white girls willingly suck black and brown dicks in america all the time? What happened in rotherham was no different.
>>
>>130365931
((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))((()))
Use it a bit more and we might believe you.
>>
>>130366056
Don't you realize (((age of consent ))) is a purely hebrew concept, faggot?
>>
>>130366151
(((If)))(((you)))(((put)))(((parenthesis)))(((around)))(((a)))(((word)))(((then)))(((it)))(((must)))(((be)))(((bad)))(((right)))(((?)))
You pieces of shit may have picked up on the lingo, but you're far from picking up on the intent.
Kill yourself
>>
>>130366464
>Not an argument
What about the fact that less than one hundred cases of sexual abuse each year is actually pretty low? Keeping this in mind, can anyone give a reason why the facts about sexual abuse in rotherham is considered so shocking?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.