[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the red pill eventually leads to the gay pill because I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: isis-is-gay-805x427.jpg (56KB, 805x427px) Image search: [Google]
isis-is-gay-805x427.jpg
56KB, 805x427px
>the red pill eventually leads to the gay pill because I'm so looks-obsessed and so deep into the Freudian rabbit hole (what's stopping me from going further, god/feels? it's all about genetics and going gay is the only answer to preserve my telomeres)
>i want to rape a young brown refugee male because I'm so dominant and I dream of a Roman alpha male statue raping me
>liberals pretend to like black people, I pretend to not be bi
>i'm a European-Union-mixed inbred monoglot American with no culture except for the label "white" who has evolved under the U.S. dollar like an Okie
>i live on occupied land, which is kind of akin to a Muslim dog invading Europe, which is why I'm obsessed with guns, guns are my spacesuit for these foreign Amerindian lands
>i secretly want to join Islam because they are hardcore conservatives and know woman's place and because they hate fags / gender-fluid people
>i love civilization so much that i want to live like a fucking pagan in the wilderness away from all those liberal/major/sanctuary cities - the epitome of civilization which is why terrorists only attack those locations - because they are too artificial like my recessive genes
>forced to race mix with easy meat to avoid the gay and as a result fucking up the white race
>acts like a racist to avoid the gay
>worships the faggot Milo
>more diversity everyday in media: masculine Jewish and black females, feminine Asian and Latin men, ...

Why are gays racists? They don't have any natural children and end up adopting something akin to an African child. The function of a country is to provide infrastructure security for the offspring of a certain kind. Are gays that are right-leaning, cucks?
>>
>>130361866
cool pic
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.