[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /pol/ feels about motorcycles? I think riding a motorcycle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 56

File: bike.jpg (124KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
124KB, 736x552px
How does /pol/ feels about motorcycles?

I think riding a motorcycle could improve my luck with the ladies, but I'm too scared of getting into an accident. I seems that they always involve getting killed in the most gruesome and painful way possible.
>>
>>130359000
Some faggot on a Harley in my hometown was tailgating some spic in a minivan who was going 5 under in the left lane. He passed her on the shoulder and gave her the finger. When he flipped the bird, he lost control of the bike and got BTFO by a handrail. Spic got deported.

Talk about 2 birds, 1 stone.
>>
>>130359223
Meant guardrail.
>>
My brother rides one and hes a fucking faggot.
>>
removing geo flags ruined this board.

sage
>>
>>130359000
I ride a motorcycle. I absolutely love it. We're all going to die one day anyway, anon. Go for it, or ask me anything.
>>
>>130359000
Dont drive like an idiot and you'll be fine. Most of those accidents happen when motofags zig zag in traffic
>>
They're fun
Take the risk or don't
Ride safe
>>
>>130359000
>doing anything specifically for female attention

Don't. Do you genuinely like motorcycles? Then get one. They're fuel efficient compared to a car but pretty much useless for anything other than transporting human beings. They're also dangerous af if you wreck, which you've already pointed out. I'd get a truck if I were you, much more practical (which quality women will appreciate) and pretty much a requirement for the truly redpilled.
>>
>>130359000
>scared

Once you've nearly been t-boned by a driver, despite having right of way, you'll never be anxious approaching women again.
Riding requires situational awareness and the confidence to make quick decisions. It'll build character.

Tl;dr you'll have near death experiences and be better for it. Do it faggot
>>
>>130359000
>I think riding a motorcycle could improve my luck with the ladies,
>I'm too scared of getting into an accident
well son, theres your problem.
>>
File: bmw-c1-10.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
bmw-c1-10.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>>130359000
The only motorcycles that should be allowed on the road are pic related.
>>
>>130359000
I've been riding for eleven years and have yet to impale myself on rebar for what it's worth. Generally it won't pull chicks, but plenty of dudes will want to talk to you! If you can accept the risk it is the single most fun mode of transport available. However, it is a huge risk so you should think about it hard and make the decision based on how you feel about it rather than trying to get laid. If you decide it's worth it, take a class. Don't be one of those dicks riding around only using the rear brake, learn how to ride before you do. Around $200 will get you in an MSF class and teach you what you need to know while also letting you ride their bikes so that can help you decide. You also won't have to take the DMV test and earn your license in the class.
>>
>>130359000
i hate them
they zoom around with no regard for their own life and expect other drivers to take extra special care of them with their "watch out for motorcycles" stickers on their other vehicles

i get a kick out of watching them struggle with all their might, swerving, slowing, doing anything to avoid having to actually come to a complete stop at a light or stop sign
>>
>>130359000
Your fear shows lack of balls. Your lack of balls is why you aren't having success with the ladies.
>>
File: 1488689267979.jpg (20KB, 306x349px) Image search: [Google]
1488689267979.jpg
20KB, 306x349px
>>130359902
can one of you euros explain the love of BROWN footwear in europe?
>>
>>130359908
Oh you are in Chile, not sure what the education is like down there but I'm sure you have something. However, I wager the risk is higher in Chile than the US based on what I know of the roads. No offence intended, just one more thing to think about.
>>
Despite the cool factor it is way too easy to fuck yourself up without it even being your fault.
>>
>>130359000

I used to work with a women, whom of which I was in love with, and she had owned a couple of high performance motorcycles. I instantly felt unworthy because I had never ridden one.
>>
>>130359935
>special care
>not mowing down other road users at intersections, or side swiping them when changing lanes, is difficult.

Most people are too retarded to operate a motor vehicle.
>>
>>130360333
when you're splitting lanes driving 30 mph faster than everyone else, it does take special care not to kill you
>>
>>130359000

I hate having to coddle motorcyclists on the road who feel entitled to extra considerations because of their choice to ride a bike, all the while watching them recklessly speed, cut off cars, and text message. Every time I see a wrecked bike I let out a hearty guffaw.
>>
Motorcycling comes down to this:

"Only he who risks is truly free."

I'm literally ready to die every time I ride. The risk is calculated to be 30X the risk of injury while riding in a car, but you just accept that and enjoy your life while it's here. Like Marcus Aurelius argued, all you really have to lose is the present.
>>
>that guy who revs his motorcycle down my road in the middle of the night

>im actually super jealous and would do the exact same if I had one
>>
Former medic at Motocross tracks here. Wasn't a weekend went by that we didn't send someone to hospital. Several times we had a helicopter on the way but aborted it after reviving the patient.
Bikes are fun.
Bikes are dangerous because of the autistic dweebs, soulless chinks and blind old ladies driving around in steel cages with zero situational awareness. You have to be aware of them and expect they will try and kill you.
If you can't stay in the the zone, awareness wise, from the moment you get on till the moment you get off, then don't. Even then you can still lose through no fault of your own. Someone else crashes, oil on the road, pot hole. These are real life examples of friends of mine who have wiped out.
A plus point is its cheap transport if you need to save for a house.
Chicks will not ride with you if the weather is inclement. They don't like getting wet.
Chicks will not ride with you if they don't think you are a completely competent and confident rider.
My suggestion? Become a track racer. Good road surface, good visibility around bends, you can make friends, gain confidence and build control. This will change the way women look at you. Stick to a car on the road.
>>
>>130360461
You see people text on a motorcycle? Christ. I can't even picture myself doing that.
>>
>>130359000

>rain
>cant drive mates around or talk to passengers
>cant eat/drink and drive
>cant transport shit
>high chance of being run over by some gook or shit driver.

only gang members, dweeby engineering students or mid life crisis losers drive motorbikes
>>
>>130360451
So you're unable to stay in your own lane?
In your example staying in your own lane and checking your mirrors is all thats required. Is that special care to you?
>>
>>130360696
>Can't fit sheepfriend on pillion seat.
>>
niggers of the road. can't stand them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjYAEtO-Ohk
>>
>>130360461
The only time I've seen people act like dickheads on a motorcycle was in California. Dickheads used to split lanes (which is legal, I know), but the faggots would constantly clip cars and knock of side mirrors. Now I'm in the northeast and I don't see anyone being a dick on a bike anymore.
>>
>>130360838
>check mirror
>no one coming
>change lane
>a motorcycle right on my ass all the sudden
>apparently i cut him off because he's going 140% the speed of traffic
>a large smile creeps on my face
>>
File: closefuckincall.webm (669KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
closefuckincall.webm
669KB, 480x428px
I feel great about motorcycles.
>>
>>130359902
Fat

>>130359000
1800 cc Honda VTX. 800 pound bike, also my first one. Been riding for just over a year. 10/10 best shit ever
>>
Had two family members die riding one a drunk driver was trying to light a cigarette and came across the line. I've thought about getting one myself but I feel like drivers in general are getting worse. A lot of pricks that think they own the road drive them too.
>>
>>130359000
Civilian use of motorcycles is degenerate.
>>
>>130359000
I'm a firefighter/Paramedic...

Want to know what we call bikers? Organ Donors.

Those things are not safe.
>>
>>130361287
Kill yourself
>>
>>130359580
It also helps that they're useful and can drive over less than ideal conditions when SHTF.
>>
>>130359902
That looks like an overgrown scooter.
>>
I got my transplant from a donorcyclist, so I'm happy if more of them ride them. I'll need another one sooner or later.
>>
>>130361267
>1800cc bike as first bike

Lol, BALLS OF STEEL. I've been riding for less than a year, but mine is just a little 550, and guys told me that was too big for a first bike. What's your 0-60 time?
>>
>>130359000
Fun and gives you something mechanical and interesting to learn about. But you have to be mindful of the risks unless you're a fearless cunt.
>>
File: nuda3.jpg (171KB, 710x947px) Image search: [Google]
nuda3.jpg
171KB, 710x947px
>>130359000
I bought myself one, it's my first bike and to be honest I absolutely fell in love with it.

Pic related, Husqvarna Nuda R
>>
Motorcycles are dangerous
t. been riding for 4 years
>>
File: 1487807784337.jpg (332KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1487807784337.jpg
332KB, 800x1106px
>>130359000
Don't ride to get poon. You are literally thinking like a filthy animal. People like you taint the community.

If you want to ride, ride. Get your license. Buy good gear. Don't be a squid.
>>
>>130361085
>check mirror
>little cager brain only expects cars and literally dismisses anything that isn't a car or truck as noise
>thinks he isn't in the wrong

You lack adequate spacial reasoning. I hope you run down a child and tell the parent "they came out of nowhere".
People like you are actually incompetent, arrogant and too stupid to know it.
>>
What happened to his shoes?
>>
>>130362122
i hope a speeding biker crashes into my rear end and i can sue his family for a new bumper, which i will spend on 'fuck biker' stickers
>>
>>130359902
The only people who should ride something like that have vaginas.
>>
>>130359223
nice
>>
Who else rides and likes bike gore?
Nothing better than learning from other people's fatal errors.
>tfw in superstitious awe of dumptrucks with huge open wheel-wells
>>
File: 1493004347723.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493004347723.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>130359000
Get a bike you pussy. It will absolutely change you in a way you have no idea. It will make you a new man. More confident, more courageous, more skilled on the road, better with mechanics. Every man should do it.
>>
>>130362122

You forgot the part where people aren't expecting anything going +40 mph over the speed limit to come up behind them, especially if it isn't ems or police blasting their siren.
>>
>>130359223
Heh. Sweet
>>
>>130359935
>i get a kick out of watching them struggle with all their might, swerving, slowing, doing anything to avoid having to actually come to a complete stop at a light or stop sign
>stupid cager doesn't know that's part of the fun
I like to see how slow I can go without putting my feet down, there's nothing quite like that careful dance of brakes, throttle and clutch engagement, plus it's a skillbuilder for stop and go traffic conditions.
>>
>>130359000
>I think riding a motorcycle could improve my luck with the ladies

An autist on 2 wheels is still an autist.
>>
>>130360637
solid advice.
>>
>>130359000
When I was in college 8 years ago now, the block I was in was on a hill, and my most prominent memory is some fucking moron showing off going down the hill, slamming into a tree, and then seeing a memorial there for the rest of the time I was at college.

Don't try to show off
>>
>>130362122

>Riding a motorcycle between lanes
>It is every other driver's responsibility to know that somebody might be driving where he isn't supposed to be, much faster than the speed of the traffic

This is why I feel good when I read about a motorcycle rider getting their head ran over in a crash
>>
>>130362415
Lol, I watched a whole bunch of China motorcyclist .webms and then rode for 70 miles after yesterday.
>>
>>130362327
It's much more likely that you'll merge into a biker, t-bone one at an intersection when they have right of way, or rear end a biker while they're stationary at a light.
You live with blinders on and are too stupid to realise it.
>>
>>130360052
because leather is brown.
can you explain this shit?
>>
>>130359000
pretty cool OP
go for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqk_G4buFaU
>>
>>130362782
this
>>
>>130359000
Your indecision might also be a self assessment. I would never force someone to ride a motorcycle in traffic because for some it would be just as good as marching them to their death, its really not for everybody.

If you do decide to get one make sure you never fall into the assumption that obeying the laws and operating your motorcycle safely and responsibly is all you have to do and other drivers SHOULD handle their own responsibility as well, it always works like that til it doesn't. You should pretend that at some point some other vehicle will sneak up on you and suddenly try to kill you and just always be ready and on the look out.

Example: Was once stopped at a red light on a busy 3 lane road with concrete divider. I was in the left lane with a dozen cars in front of me and atleast one large SUV behind me. ALWAYS leave enough space between you and the vehicle in front to go around if needed, and move your head a bit to a spot where you could catch whats going on behind you in one of your mirrors, in this case I couldn't see anything because of the SUV.
All of a sudden I heard a sleight screeching/squealing sound and it was getting louder, without knowing what was going on I pulled forward to the left next to the concrete barrier and passed a few cars. CRASH, some moron in a honda civic going 80mph had locked up his brakes somehow and crashed into the SUV that was behind me, and sent it into the car that was in front of me. I might have been ok but then again I might not.

Another example being road debris, within 2 minutes of each other I was almost hit by a trash bag on the highway, and a large strip of rubber from an 18 wheelers tire that got rolled under the car in front of me and flipped up and almost hit me.

That and some deusche in a van tried to hit me on the highway because he thought I was going to fast and apparently in his book that made it acceptable to try to take my life.

These are just the first examples that come to mind.
>>
>>130363042
best thing about it is he'll be far too injured to catch my license plate when i speed off
>>
File: CB1100_007.jpg (627KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CB1100_007.jpg
627KB, 1920x1280px
>>130359000
I only have a motorbike, no car.

I get free parking in the city, can move up traffic jams on the highway/in city. Get free city parking, cheap fuel costs, can do minor servicing myself in an hour, major services are far cheaper than a car. Bike is cheaper to register and maintain. etc etc etc

Bikes are awsome. The downside is you have to have a place at work to shower/get changed if you dont have a car for wet weather. You have to be hyper aware at all times. Other people may be the ones at fault but that does not keep your neck unbroken. You must take responsibility for ALL drivers around you as well as your own conduct because you will be the one paying the price.

Bikes are great, but require extra responsibility.
>>
>>130359000
my dad died on a donorcycle. so yeah, not for me.
>>
>>130359902
>>
>>130363043

Because we want shoes in any color we want and we aren't beta pussies who go "Well, the leather is brown so I guess we're stuck with brown shoes. Oh well."
>>
>>130362642
I didn't forget anything. My point, which went over your head, is that people don't see what they don't expect. That's their fault.
>>130362988
Yeh. It is your responsibility to be aware of other road users. If you don't like it you can ride the bus.
>>
>>130363292
Any near misses?
>>
ITT a bunch of virgin faggots that couldn't ride a scooter who shit their pants when a motorbike buzzed by them going 100+
>>
>>130363251
i had to avoid an actual garbage can on the freeway this morning. Gotta be sharp 100% of the time.
>>
>>130363043
pic title "hip-hop shoes"
>asks for explanation
>>
>>130363251
Mate was sitting at lights on his bike and was knocked into oncoming traffic by an 80 yr old woman in a hatchback. He died. Bikes are fucking worthless
>>
>>130363655

Keep riding your motorcycle recklessly in traffic, please. It will be better for everyone in the long run.
>>
If you're making any decisions based on getting ladies you've already fucked up.
Make decisions based on how it will improve yourself don't be a cuck and do it for others.
Motorcycles are fun but there are risks like anything.
>>
>>130359000
Thank god that guy was wearing a helmet.
>>
>>130363272
Helmet cams are a thing. Enjoy prison after committing a hit n run.
>>
File: Moon_man.png (115KB, 386x459px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_man.png
115KB, 386x459px
>>130359000
>How does /pol/ feels about motorcycles?Motorcycle riding is extremely alpha. Vid related. To do this your nuts need to weigh more than 2 tons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNHhpuklgww
>>
>>130363691
Plenty, but only one I didn't see coming. Bout 6 months ago a woman in the far right lane decided she suddenly had an overwhelming need to turn left so she cut across 4 lanes and almost took me out. Had to run into the gutter not to get side-swiped. Reported to cops and there was a traffic camera on the intersection so she may get done for reckless driving. Wont know outcome unless it goes to court and I get called.

All other near misses I have seen coming, there is just a particular behaviour/vibe to pants on head retarded drivers you learn to pick up on.
>>
>>130363774
What are you talking about? Riding a bike is not some grand accomplishment, my 350 lbs 57 year old burger aunt still rides her harley. The reason people don't ride isn't because of difficulty or learning curve, it's because they have no interest in getting their brains splattered across the highway.
>>
>>130360451
>when you're splitting lanes driving 30 mph faster than everyone else, it does take special care not to kill you

I once saw some college kids merge onto the highway and hit a motorcycle from behind... No idea where he was looking to not see the vehicle in front of him, luckily he only tapped it and everybody was alright, but the check twice save a life stickers are more about reminding people to keep their own stupidity in check than anything else, and they do need to be reminded.
>>
>>130359223
>What's the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?
>The location of the dirt bag.
>>
>>130364129
>My grandma can ride
Yeah dude that is totally in the same league as this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qY0VmMfD84
>>
>>130363042
Who cares? Biker lives don't matter.
>>
>not having a bike
ya goof'd op.

riding is fun but it wont get you laid. you should do it because you enjoy it. if you're concerned about safety, it's pretty easy to not die - just have good awareness, assume everyone doesn't see you and will do stupid things, and ride within your limits on public roads.

t. faggot who's been riding a decade and lane splits to work in NYC regularly.
>>
>>130363920
>implying i havent stolen your helmet as a trophy
>>
>>130363841
What makes you think I ride recklessly to begin with? I'm just arguing with a bunch of incompetent drivers who aren't capable of seeing other road users if they don't expect them. Something I deal with daily, and I don't even lane split since it's unnecessary where I live.
>>
>>130363511
Well It's more that leather is more durable and higher quality. But I guess america likes everything cheap with shit quality like plastic spray painted shoes.
>>
>>130364267
ayy nyc fag here
good parking on 39th and 8th by the HARAM cart.
>>
>>130364235
way to move the goalpost. I was referring to "ITT a bunch of virgin faggots that couldn't ride a scooter" and your brainless response is to post professional motorcycle racing, as if that's some sort of rational equivalent to the "scooter" comment.
This is why you should have worn a helmet.
>>
>>130360461
>all the while watching them recklessly speed, cut off cars, and text message.

Not all motercyclists.

But no really that was probably me, never seen any others texting while riding.
>>
>>130359000
Smart fellow. Dirt is the way to go (trees don't run stop signs. :-D although they can have a nasty habit of jumping out in front of you once in a while)

I miss my 3 wheeler (185S). I'm too old now anyway, though. :-/
>>
>>130364629
i work in chelsea so i park around 18/19th and 7th. dat ASP bruh, make sure you check the sign
>>
>>130359000
Been a biker for 15 years, you are taking your life into your own hands. It's no lie about the feeling of freedom. Then it was night time and I hit something and ended up impaled on a fence post for several hours 60 miles away from a hospital. Still not sure how I made it out of that one. They had too carry my intestines in a bag when they put me in the ambulance. I still ride.
>>
>>130364547
oh wait you actually pay a lot of money for your spray painted shoes. It's just the manufacturer that doesn't
>>
>>130364266
so true i am gonna make a BLDM bumper sticker for my car
>>
>>130359331
lol
>>
File: not shopped.jpg (24KB, 652x401px) Image search: [Google]
not shopped.jpg
24KB, 652x401px
>>130363043
unacceptable. the only acceptable brown shoes are boots.
>>
>>130359000
Depends how the roads in your country are and how people drive. We have great roads with austitic-level attention to safety. You won't see a single bush on the side of the road blocking your view of an intersection, and every corner has one unused parking space for visibility, stuff like that. Picture in OP would never happen here. But don't get a bike to impress girls. That's stupid.
>>
>>130360637
>Chicks don't like getting wet.

Well if that were true, whats the point?
>>
>>130364180
kek
>>
>>130364693
i just see where other bikes are and park next to em
>>
>>130363774
>>130364070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugZKd4mqvwQ
>>
>>130359000
>Speared by rebar
Holy shit what are the fucking odds? That's like some Final Destination shit right there.
>>
File: edge.jpg (136KB, 835x487px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
136KB, 835x487px
>>130364266
>>
>>130364707
big if tru
>>
>>130365010
I bet he was alive for maybe a few minutes to realize how unlucky he was.
>>
File: aerostich.jpg (91KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aerostich.jpg
91KB, 1080x1080px
>>130364948
i park as close as possible cause i wear an aerostich and look like a weirdo walking to work from where i park. gotta cut down on that social awkward time, my autism can't handle it
>>
>>130364952
A modern day gladiator
>>
>>130365062
Big ass hole in my chest.
>>
>>130364707
Pics now, fgt
>>
>>130361972
>Husqvarna

That's basically a chainsaw on a bicycle.
>>
>>130364267
>lane splitting
Please kys faggot
>>
>>130365312
Not a fucking chance would I ever put an identifying mark of myself on the internet, nigger.
>>
>>130364180
I can jej to this
>>
>>130365192
sperg
>>
>>130359000
If you are just starting out, get a dirt bike and convert it to street legal or just get a supermoto. Learning to ride dirt well, will make you a muuuuuch better rider on the street.
>>
>>130364267
>Lane Splitting

I just learned recently that this isn't legal in most states.
>>
>>130365420
Just post a scar, otherwise you're just a teenage larper
>>
>>130360643
>You see people text on a motorcycle? Christ. I can't even picture myself doing that.

I only ever did it when I had a T9 flip phone aside from maybe one or two times, I'm more worried about dropping it now. Its easier to just call whoever your talking to and wedge the phone up by your ear under the helmet.

At speed motorcycles essentially drive themselves and take effort to divert them from tracking a perfectly straight line. On a highway where theres no side roads, you can hold your phone up infront of your eyes and text while keeping your eye on the road, its only marginally more dangerous than resting one hand for a while. If shit hits the fan just drop it in your lap and pray you don't loose it.
>>
>>130364725
A pair of chucks cost 30 bucks and last 2 years.
>>
>>130365536
Guess im a teenage larper then, does it even matter anyways?
>>
I think they're great - they simultaneously increase the pool of donor organs and efficiently remove idiots from the breeding population
>>
File: implying_its_a_girl.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
implying_its_a_girl.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>>130365377
are you upset i reduce congestion for everyone (including you), substantially reduce the risk of getting rear ended at a red light, help the environment, have fun, and get to my destination faster? :^) sux2bu famalam.

>>130365508
nypd doesn't really care if you aren't being an asshole about it. only places they seem to really enforce it are on highways and bridges.
>>
>>130365144
I don't think so. Blood is missing from the impaled hand, why did it not drip? That probably means his ribcage was crushed enough on impact to stop the blood from being pumped above the heart to the hand.
>czeched
>>
>>130362782
This, didn't think other riders really did this.
Motorcycles are easily the most fun form of transportation. Personally feel safer on my bike than in my car due to manurverabilty. Don't drive like an idiot and you'll be fine.
>>
>>130359000
I have one but I am a pussy so I just ride it on Mondays
>>
does anyone have that vid of a high speed crash, it had split vision of the guy going over 200km/h on the freeway and the aftermath with the guys leg completely ripped off and his head decapitated and crushed.
>>
>>130359223
kek works in the best ways
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHUmevSHFJk
I am looking forward to 2017 vol 1
>>
>>130361972
NOICE! I want a huskie 701 soo bad, but mt DRZ won't let me.
>>
>>130365736
Good point.
>>
>>130359000
Hit a deer 3 yrs ago, never rode the 2 wheeled jew since.
>>
>>130359223
Bikes are great but Harley's are shit bikes for men that act like attention whores.
>>
>>130359000
>I think riding a motorcycle could improve my luck with the ladies
This is a dumb reason and the red pill about "improving your luck" is that the more you try to do that the more women will interpret your intent as desperateness.

Enjoying motorbikes are about two things, seemingly high speeds because there's no windshields and the bike is tiny relative to a car, and knowing at those speeds and acceleration you can and eventually will get hurt. You might even die.

People who enjoy motorbikes enjoy thinking that they could die. They're thrill seekers. If you're into that, whatever. Maybe you deserve more luck with the ladies, you're also more likely to die young.
>>
>>130363461
>>
>>130365736
I was in ICU for 8 weeks, lost a lot of blood but didnt hit an artery or an organ. It was 4 hours before anyone stopped to help. And it was a god blessed trucker in his semi. Fucking good samaritans dont exist. My bike laid in the road with the lights on and they just moved into the other lane and faded into the darkness.
>>
>>130362782
I do those slow riding balance drills every time I go ride as a warmup.
Sounds like you would REALLY like a trials bike friendo.
>>
>>130359475

you're a faggot brah
>>
>>130365637
Its illegal as fuck and by doing it youre endangering others. Bikers lkke you are the worst. You deserve to get side swiped and stuck under the wheels of a big rig while lane splitting.
>>
This thread needs a bump because it is relevant to my interests
>>
this
>>
>>130363251
had the same thing happen to me. got hit by a truck and he told me to go fuck myself. could of fucking killed me
>>
>>130359000
It'll give u a sense of freedom unobtainable any other way. Feels good knowing you cant be stopped unless you choose to do so, ladies come with the package, so does goin down eventually. Ride to add life to your days friend not days to your life. Rubber side down.
>>
>>130366684
Anything you want to know?
>>
>>130361022
califag here never had a lane splitter touch my car you must be a shitty driver
>>
>>130366764
Life into your own hands brother. They arent ever going to change. They feel safe in their cage and will never pay attention.
>>
>>130359902
My question to you is, will you wear a g string whilst riding it?
>>
File: make america great again.jpg (95KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
make america great again.jpg
95KB, 720x960px
>>130366642
>Its illegal as fuck
it's a 2 point ticket, literally less points than speeding by 1mph.

>youre endangering others
I'm really curious how you think I endanger anyone by splitting. Apart from that, you're objectively wrong: http://www.ots.ca.gov/pdf/Publications/Motorcycle-Lane-Splitting-and-Safety-2015.pdf

:^) just buy a bike dude, join the fun.
>>
>>130359223
cool story bro
>>
>>130366178
>lost a lot of blood but didnt hit an artery
That's true, the rebar could have snaked past the artery.
>god blessed trucker
Truckers are often times the only decent folk on the road at night when it comes to helping a stranded or injured.
>>
>>130359000
Dont know if degenrate but they ceirtanly are dindu tier.

Most bikers are a bunch of irresponsible retards that cry wolf whenever they fuck up.
>>
>>130364673
you're never too old. These Aussie guys are in their 50s,60's and 70s and STILL ride enduros like a boss.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnRNa9dJThk
>>
>>130359000
Most motorcycles are capable, designed to even, travel in excess of 150 mph. Most faggots who ride these bikes routinely exceed the speed limit (2x and sometimes even 3x a posted highway speed limit). And I say this without a word of exaggeration, literally ever hardcore "rider" I know does this. Always telling stories about how fast they went on their "machine" last nite. How they outran the cops. Better to pass on the bike. Get a Jeep Wrangler instead.
>>
>>130359000
Wow, he got rekt.
>>
>>130359000
there are 2 kinds of motorcycle riders: ones who have gotten in an accident and those who haven't yet
>>
>>130359000

For r-selected idiots with retarded planning ahead abilities who want to feel cool, every absentee father I've ever known rode one.
>>
File: 8MileEminem.jpg (38KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
8MileEminem.jpg
38KB, 586x330px
>>130363043
Wigger generations were brainwashed to love neon colored plastic instead of quality.
>>
File: hob005.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hob005.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>130359000
I-is he ok?

I ride mopeds. Girls see guys on motorcycles everyday but when was the last time a girl saw a guy pull up on a 1979 Honda PA50 II?
>>
Bikes are cool, but riders are arrogant faggots.
All of my kikebook friends who ride have shared posts from their other friends eating shit and getting permanent injuries from crashes.
Then they post shit like "hurr I can't wait until my femur heals and I can wreck my shit all over again"
>>
>>130359000
Love riding. Got into a fucked up accident when some tard cut me off with no signal or care. Spent 2 and a half months recovering and bought a new one while still on crutches. If you are a pussy dont get one. Otherwise ride hard and ride well.
>>
>>130361346

hey rook, they're called donorcycles and have been since the 60s. now washdown and clear my LZ
>>
>>130363335

sorry man
>>
>>130367795
Nigger that's a pa50 I
>>
>>130366764
No idea what makes people think they can kill someone because they're going 30mph faster then them on the highway... No one would ever do that to someone driving in a car doing 110, it wouldn't even make them mad but on a motorcycle they go into a homicidal rage.

I actually slowed down and went to pass on the opposite side and baited him into taking a swipe at me again (which he did) hoping i could get him to drive off the side of the highway and kept taunting him. ZX-10R towards the top of first gear VS POS van at 80mph, I could dodge him by rolling on or off the throttle alone. Fucker looked at me like I should be reasonable and leave him alone and was scared I was going to follow him and probably kill him, I think he even dialed 911 and at that point I don't blame him. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>130359000
It won't do shit for getting pussy. Just get one and have fun. Better yet, get a dirt bike. Off road is a thousand times more entertaining (I do both). Especially when you grow a pair and do crazy trails/jumps/hill-climbs.
>>
>>130362122
You lack reading comprehension. He was clearly referring to riders who drive their faggy little bend-me-over bikes at 3x the speed limit.
>>
File: bae~2.jpg (3MB, 3948x2103px) Image search: [Google]
bae~2.jpg
3MB, 3948x2103px
Post bikes m8s.
>>
Retard street rossis and squids give motorcycles a bad rap, if you wear gear and follow the law you'll be fine unless some retard runs you down. Wear a camera and get a good lawyer.

Dual Sports are king, since you usually stay off the highway and focus on enjoying the side streets/off road trails.
>>
>>130359000
we always need organ donors
>>
>>130368966
U need a dildo sword u coward.
>>
>>130359000
Nobody actually cares about people on motorcycles except for when they make too much noise.
>>
>typical biker

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1433164498
>>
I'm all for bikes I'd love to get one for the convenience. A lot of bikers get me extremely frustrated though. Popping out of nowhere coming up on the side then zig zag in and out. Fuckers should lose their license for doing that shit, it's extremely dangerous.
>>
>>130368486
he was a 1%er, so the wold is better off, honestly.
>>
>>130369267
Want some cheese with that whine?
>>
File: MB5.jpg (93KB, 881x591px) Image search: [Google]
MB5.jpg
93KB, 881x591px
>>130368898
>2 stroke
>50cc
>5 speed

Can other bikes even compete?
>>
File: lel track.jpg (201KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
lel track.jpg
201KB, 2048x1360px
>>130369458
>Can other bikes even compete?
Yes.
>>
>>130369458
Still better than a gixxer.jpg
>>
>>130368624
You ever see a PA50 I with battery and turn signals?

You are thinking of the earlier models where yellow was a PA50 II and red was a PA50 !.

That bitch got CDI too.

Notched variator, expansion chamber, now it is kitted to 70cc too.
>>
File: ripntear.gif (8KB, 80x160px) Image search: [Google]
ripntear.gif
8KB, 80x160px
Why would I drop ten to twenty five grand on a vehicle that I can't drive to work, gobbles up gas, makes me 60% more likely to die in an auto accident, raises my insurance, is favored by niggers, requires 150 pounds of gear and makes me look like a mid-life crisis victim?
>>
>>130369741
There isn't a single claim in your post that is even close to being true, except possibly the insurance.
>>
File: DerbiVariant.jpg (346KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DerbiVariant.jpg
346KB, 1200x900px
>>130369628
Two stroke >>>>>>>>>>> four stroke
>>
hello /pol/. can you tell me if one of those cafe racers or streetfighter style of bikes are better (or safer) than the chink rockets all the beaners and manlets are zipping around on?

i have been wanting to ride for while and been thinking of getting an older sv650 or triumph street tripple as a first bike. i also thought about one of those shit box hyosung 250 because they are a nice gay girly powered ricer, yet they have a full size frame which is appealing to me

thoughts on advice for a newb living in a white state, but with tons of reckless literal chink drivers on the roads also?
>>
>>130369741
this nigga 15 right here.
>>
>>130369993
Cruisers are for old men, get a rocket and ride conservatively or regret your purchase in a few months, cant go wrong with a top 4 600cc fuel injected model.
>>
>>130369972
moto insurance is roughly $30/month because it doesn't cover personal injury. If you ride a bike and don't have comprehensive medical insurance, you're a moron.
>>
>>130370182
Agreed.
>>
>>130369993
sv650 could be good desu. I looked at one as my first. I ride a GS500. Something in that range is good and not chinky. Don't go over 650 for a first bike. Get your first bike from Craigslist or a friend. And don't go low and get a 250 Ninja.
>>
>>130369741
>Why would I drop ten to twenty five grand
You can get into riding for under 3-4k including gear.
>on a vehicle that I can't drive to work
I commute almost every day, it ain't hard.
>gobbles up gas
Even liter superbikes sip gas compared to cars. a 1.3L hayabusa will get around 40mpg combined.
>makes me 60% more likely to die in an auto accident
fair point. wear gear, reduce risk.
>raises my insurance
my insurance on my bike is substantially less expensive than my car insurance.
>is favored by niggers
don't buy a stretched busa with neon, problem solved.
>requires 150 pounds of gear and makes me look like a mid-life crisis victim?
fair critique, got me there.

>>130369990
if you're gonna play that card at least ride a cool 2 stroke like an NSR
>>
>>130359000
Obnoxiously loud and dangerous as hell.
>>
>>130359000
Both my uncles died on them so my family doesn't ride motorcycles.
>>
>>130359000
Been riding for 16 years, won't improve your chances with women, however motorcycles are extremely fun, just don't be a dickhead, always keep an eye out and you wont die.
>>
>>130360089
I'd wager most accidents on motorcycles aren't caused by motorcyclists themselves.
>>
>>130370286
omg someone agreed with me :^)
>>
>>130370655
True however you can be riding 100% correctly and still get fucked up see > yammie noob
>>
>>130370809
Yammie crashed like twice on his fz07, then bought a fz09 (retardedly powerful bike even for experienced riders) and tokyo drifted into the ground
>>
>>130370601
I should probably mention that this was before helmet laws and both died of head injuries.
>>
>>130370809
>yammie noob

Absolute dumb cunt, he should be dead after that head on he had with the Porsche.
>>
>>130365844
MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif
>>
>>130370965
>>130371059
actually watching his most recent recap vid. guess he was riding too fast.
>dumb cut indeeed
>>
>>130370965
He never had a FZ07, he had a Yamaha R3 for a year or, which he dropped a few times, then get a Triumph Daytona , went to fast into a corner highsided then hit a boulder, he then got a FZ09 and later on got another Triumph Dayton which he crossed a double yellow line trying to get his knee down and had a head on with a Porsche 911, he's an absolute dropkick.
>>
File: IMG_20170608_124543.jpg (898KB, 1248x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_124543.jpg
898KB, 1248x926px
>>130368898
Just finished a 3" tank lift tonight. Have not taken a picture yet sadly
>>
>>130360637
this.

like bicycles, it would be ideal if everyone did it but with women on the road, you're a organ donor timebomb
>>
>>130370162
>>130370357

thanks lads

its tough to get any reliable info, at least as a motorcycling pleb, on any of the actual motorcycle forums. there seems to be two main groups on those things giving conflicting info.
group 1 says dont ride anything over a 250 for a first bike or youre gonna get shoahed (im pretty sure in some european coutries they have actual laws restricting anything over 250). and group 2 says if you dont ride a harley youre gay. but the whole harley culture seems kinda gay to me desu
>>
>>130369458
Ns50
>>
>>130364267

What is that pedobear thing?
>>
File: 1497586091466.png (548KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1497586091466.png
548KB, 500x628px
>>130359000
You could die crossing the street tomorrow, or be unlucky enough to be the victim of a random lunatic.

Do what you feel like man. If you're gonna ride, get trained up good, take classes or something.
>>
>>130369666
Fuck you're right. Satan digits confirm. Where do you live? Have you tried the trick six?
>>
>>130359475
faget
>>
>>130363042
>T-shirt one at an intersection

That ain't no shit, those fucking bikers fit perfectly behind the A pillar. What do you bikers think when you see a car pull up and you at no point can see the drivers face cause it's hidden by the A pillar. Does it click that maybe they can't see your 24" wide death scooter?
>>
>>130371950
Here is the thing:
If you get a 250 you will be disappointed and bored after about 2 months because it's lack of power will become VERY obvious
Or get a bike of at least 500cc. Decent power and fun to ride. Going around 80-90 on my GS500 and I can feel it topping out. Could probably hit 110 if i'm lucky. Safe and fun desu

250R is a cuck bike.
>>
>>130372626
>T-bone

Fuck you autocorrect
>>
File: IMG_0813.png (624KB, 689x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
624KB, 689x666px
>>130359223
Makes my dick hard. Faggots who tailgate should unironiczlly be put to death
>>
QUIT MAKING FUCKING POSTS ABOUT CARS AND MATORCUCLES GODDAMNIT THIS SHIT ISN't POLITICS

>>>/o/
>>
>>130359000
Why did he take his shoes off and why was that a priority?
>>
>>130372655

Every time I've seen someone riding a 250R they say its a good first bike. They say it like an excuse. My first bike was a ZX-11.

Don't bitch out, if you want something light and easy to handle get a 600. All street bikes are under powered in the lower rpm's, the only thing that might trip you up is the sensitivity of the controls but you get used to it after a few minutes.
>>
>>130359580
I like trucks but they seem somewhat poser-ish for a guy like me who doesn't do construction or hunting/fishing, would you get a truck just to have a truck?
>>
>>130372578
How so, nigger?
>>
>>130372655
i used to hit 105 on my honda rebel 250
>>
>2017
>doesn't own suzuki pv

I have some bad news for you anon.
>>
>>130359000
I like to drink wiskey and watch Isle of man videos on you tub at x2.
>>
>>130373085
s-10 my man
>>
>>130373033
This i started on a 900rr yrs ago, smooth throttle acceleration a "roll on"" not chopy chop twist and respect ur machine and environment you should be golden.
>>
>>130373033
My first bike/only is still my 500 and I love it. I appreciate it's power and respect it. Easy to tame and leaves you room for accelerating out of situations. I can't imagine riding a 250 desu... seems like a kids dirt bike.
>>
>>130373317
they're light as shit. good for the mountain roads.
>>
>>130373139
well i haven't fully topped her out. we'll see. But factory top for my bike is around 120 i think.
>>
>>130359580
>Truck of Peace
Desu desu desu
>>
>>130360643
When i was visiting my family in Mexico, I saw a cop texting while riding his motorbike, i thought it was great
>>
>>130373485
very true. all bikes have a purpose
>#NotAllBikes
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>130362327
Never kekd so hard in my life
>>
hory shit and I thought I seen all the Isle of man vids. It's like they make a new one every year.
>>
>>130360333
>Doesn't know about IQ
They are indeed
>>
>>130359000
I used to ride. I like them for long roadtrips on open highways. I do not like riding them in the city. I had too many close calls, then while riding with a friend watched him get taken out by a semi. There was nothing left. I stopped riding after that on the street. I ended up selling my bike, because it was just collecting dust. I find more joy in riding dirtbikes now, and to me it feels far less dangerous. Also, jetskis, and snowmobiles are fun as fuck, and I get that same rush as I used to on my street bike.

Most people in cars don't pay any attention to anything at all. Actually driving is last on their list of things to do. And all it takes is one instant, and a biker is finished. I don't have an issue with riders, and I miss it sometimes... That moment with my friend really changed my outlook on me personally riding.
>>
File: tkTStkK.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
tkTStkK.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
>>130359000
totalled my motorcycle last week. It's funny, I do all sorts of crazy shit regularly pushing 110mph, going 60 in turns that say slow 20mph etc and I crashed it in normal traffic after work looking out for cops

my knees and wrist still hurt but i didnt break anything
>>
>>130359000
I get stares from women on my bike. It won't help you talking to them though. So if you don't know how to talk to women in the first place get a bike anyways and kill yourself.
>>
Bought my first Harley at 21, (Sportster t-120) 2 months before the election. Thought it was all fixed, Hillary would win, we'd go to war, so why not.

Trump wins. Trade bike in for a way bigger one on Jan Friday 13th. (Low rider s - dyna) Been riding smoothly since. This was before I discovered the book "Meditations" and decided to strive for a minimalist lifestyle but oh well.
It's dangerous for sure but it's a great therapeutic joy of mine. One of my few. It's not an annoyingly loud bike and I don't lane split like an asshole.

It's just that "modern horse" feel that comforts my old, born-in-the-wrong time, nostalgic soul.
>>
>>130359902
Thats gay as shit
>>
>>130359475
How ez is it? Like riding a fast bike?

>t. nothing to lose adrenaline junkie
>>
>>130359000
I know motorcycle riders/skaters who are still faggots and have trouble with the ladies, yet try to treat "normies" like me like shit. Fuck em, it's called the gym and school. The world is ignorant.
>>
>>130363043
Not bad for girl shoes.
>>
>>130373841
Fuck, I think seeing one's buddy get smoked right in front of you would make anyone think twice. It's weird, when I'm riding, I literally feel closer to death. I'm constantly thinking "one false move and you're going to die or be seriously hurt." Somehow it hasn't really fazed me yet.
>>
File: neato.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
neato.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>130359902
I actually think that's really cool.
>>
>>130374030
Easy to learn. I've only been riding for a few months and already have a few thousand miles under my belt. The controls are easy and it honestly doesn't feel that fast when riding (to me, at least). The hard part is figuring out other drivers, man. Fucking retards everywhere. You constantly have to ride like you are 100% invisible and act accordingly. Even if someone else fucks up, you're the one who is gonna pay.
>>
>>130359000
I don't like them, I would never ride on one. Too risky and not economical.
>>
>>130359000

apparently a lot of biker who ride themselves to death are infected with a brain parasite that makes them risk seeking. If you ride, and own cats, there is a high risk you are infected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2MDF9UmuA
>>
File: IMG_0987.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0987.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>130368898
>>
Stop doing shit to get pussy, dont be a cuck
>>
>>130374194
well.. thats the point. I used to ride faggot fixie bikes all around SF/NYC doing crazy shit. Yeah we coulda died. That's why it's fun. I think when I have kids I'll stop. It wouldn't be fair to my family.
>>
I don't ride motorcycles but I damn sure watch for them. We have so many of them here, from the Goldwing types, to HD, to racers. They come for The Dragon. Not all of them get to go home though, usually due to their own miscalculations. This is what the sport bike riders come to do, pretty crazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rGbln3J4Sg
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 264x191px
Do Jews control Harley Davidson?
>>
Women can smell a poser a hundred miles way. If you can't rope in women without gimmicks, adding gimmicks isn't going to help. They have to complement your charm. They can get a foot in the door, but if you still sperg out, what good are they? If you're not Chad Badboy Biker, girls are not going to jerk you off while you ride your motorcycle. If you ARE Chad, you don't need the motorcycle.
Gimmicks like knowing how to play an instrument or riding a motorcycle DON'T HELP if you don't have any game to back it up. No points awarded for guessing how I know this.
>>
>>130367721
this.
>>
>>130360531
You also loose your legs, or arms. If you die you also lose your motorcycle, and what ever you have at home waiting for you. You lose everything.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_135841.jpg (1MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_135841.jpg
1MB, 3480x4640px
>>130374490
>>
File: 1497481160642.png (189KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1497481160642.png
189KB, 500x490px
>>130373085
Just get something like a Tacoma or s-10, they don't burn much fuel and are handy when moving shit or just fucking around off-road
>>
File: 1494214417419.webm (3MB, 860x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494214417419.webm
3MB, 860x480px
>>
>>130361972
Hrnggggggggg

Noice bike, can't get one of those where I live :(
>>
>>130375006
My point was that we're all going to lose everything someday. Once you're dead, it makes no difference whether you died at 23 in a bike crash or if you died of a heart attack at 103. Either way, you are going to die. I'm not trying to sound like a badass or a nihilist here, it's just that death is inevitable and not to be feared. Imo.
>>
>>130374923
Most women are fucking dumb and can't tell a poser apart from an alpha. A dog, guitar, or car/motorcycle etc is all you need to get in their pants.

>t. poser who spergs out but still gets laid
>>
File: firewizard.jpg (36KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
firewizard.jpg
36KB, 800x830px
>>130359902
motorcycles are supposed to be cool. it looks like he's delivering smart watches.
>>
File: 712243.png (534KB, 700x551px) Image search: [Google]
712243.png
534KB, 700x551px
>>130364790
if you look closely, there is a scarf hidden in there.
>>
>>130373139
>i used to hit 105 on my honda rebel 250
>riding down a 37% grade
>with a hurricane behind me
Bullshit.
My first bike was a rebel and it topped out at 85.
>>
>>130373852
so you are the nigger of the transportation world, and proud of it

it looks like you even beat out the kamikaze old jap ladys who hit everything in sight. well done
>>
>>130359000
I hate them with a passion.
>>
Even if you're the best driver in the world you're still in far more danger from other shitty drivers if you're on a motorbike.
>>
>>130375230

>it makes no difference whether you died at 23 in a bike crash or died of a heart attack at 103
>it doesn't matter whether you lived a long life or only a quarter of it

You have a warped outlook on life, broseph.
>>
>>130365995

Did South Park teach you that redditor?
>>
File: ebike.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ebike.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>130367795
I have got one of those (ebike)
Am I safe?
Am I gay?
>>
I like them. One less deadly car on the road. If I hit someone on a motorcycle I'm gonna be fine. So the more motorcycles the better my odds of survival.
>>
File: IMG_1192.jpg (2MB, 3604x2761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.jpg
2MB, 3604x2761px
>>130375031
For the dirt
>>
>>130373085
That depends, are you a homeowner or an apartment dwelling faggot? If youre a homeowner you will find uses for that thing every day. If the latter you'll use the shit out of it when you move. Literally no good reason to not own one if you have even a slight interest in not being completely worthless.

You know they make smaller trucks, right? And you don't have to put 30" mud tires and some retarded lift kit on a standard sized truck, a stock truck is usually not douchy or tacky in the slightest.
>>
File: 20140701_082629.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20140701_082629.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
My bike.
I only started riding a couple years ago but it's the most fun thing in my life right now. Yes it's risky, but measuring the risk against the value it gives to my life I feel it's completely worth it.
It's about weighing the risk, just like eating junk food, or drinking liquor, or smoking.
>>
>>130359000
hey buddy, who are we voting for?
>>
>>130359000
Literally the only nice thing about living in California is lane splitting on my bike.
>>
>>130359000
I am happy they are there to weed society of morons. I wish they were not as loud. Also I never yield to them in my car, they are smaller than me.
>>
What can you look up on youtube to find those bike headcam videos where crazy stuff happens?
>>
File: harley.jpg (143KB, 960x910px) Image search: [Google]
harley.jpg
143KB, 960x910px
>>130375730
Just don't ride like an asshole and pretend that all cars are trying to kill you and you'll be fine. I've been riding for 15 years, commuting probably 12 of those. Worst I've had is dropping my bike at an intersection when I set my foot down in gravel - haha.
>>
>>130368898
>>
>>130375456
Maybe I do. The Meditations of Marcus Aurelius changed my outlook on death. Try reading what he has to say, man. Well worth it.

Also, about it not mattering - it really doesn't. Think of all the countless people who were born, lived, and died and aren't even remembered or thought about by anyone at all. Once you've been dead for a century, the same will happen to you (and me).
>>
File: 1479304162533.png (398KB, 972x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1479304162533.png
398KB, 972x1240px
>>130375941
>>
File: panigale_big_01.jpg (158KB, 1183x788px) Image search: [Google]
panigale_big_01.jpg
158KB, 1183x788px
>>130373313
R6 in 2000 here. Treat the bike like you would a crazy girlfriend and youre good to go.
>>
File: images.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
>>130359902

Competing against swedish cuck mobile
>>
>>130372353
He's a pedophile. He has the symbol. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>130359000
looks fake as fuck
>>
I ride mine occasionally.

Been riding less after I had my daughter two years ago.
Still fun as shit, but I don't ride dangerously. Other people worry me a little because they drive like fucking idiots 90% of the time, but as long as I'm sure I'm paying attention at all times I'm confident I'll be safe.
>>
>>130359000
Did he die?
>>
File: k1600GTL.jpg (925KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
k1600GTL.jpg
925KB, 2000x1335px
>>130359902
That's a fucking moped. THIS is a motorcycle.
>>
I think it would be great if everyone here rode one
>>
>>130371465
Absolutely the best ladies bike on the market, congrats.
>>
File: bikefugye.jpg (139KB, 960x789px) Image search: [Google]
bikefugye.jpg
139KB, 960x789px
>>130376478
Fug.
Pic related.
>>
>>130359000
>How does /pol/ X about Z thread, ok
Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper /pol/ material.
>saged
Abort thread
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>130371950

In the US, a 250cc bike is bullshit. At least for our highways, and as far as Harley faggots: that's more of a California thing. People out here are very image conscience and think if they have a Harley they got to behave like they're in a drive in movie. Lived in other parts of the country and the only people who gave me shit for not riding a Hog were loosers who didn't even own a bike.

Learn to ride, then decide what style bike to get. Try demos or some shit like that. Had a cruiser, a sportbike, and now an adventure tourer. Different riding styles for each.

Don't expect it to get you laid though. At least I never got into it for that, just did it for riding.
>>
>>130373139
Double it and I'll respect you.
>>
>>130375612
>living life everyday being scared of dying like a faggot from some freak accident.
lol you're pathetic m8
>>
File: M&Ptome1P08.jpg (335KB, 772x1043px) Image search: [Google]
M&Ptome1P08.jpg
335KB, 772x1043px
Of course, some pasty faggots on an internet board wouldn't be able to handle true masculinity.
lmao
>>
>>130368898
tell me what you think dads

mines the victory
>>
>>130359902
THIS SO MUCH
>>
>>130375636
>>
>>130359000
If you need a machine with two wheels to even your odds with women you should concentrate on what's above your shoulders before you end up splattering it onto the pavement
>>
File: IMG_20170107_174238.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_174238.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>130378153
delet cuz plates n shieet
>>
>>130373313
Fellow Trump supporter?
>>
>>130378164
sage
>>
>>130374550
>Stop doing shit to get pussy, dont be a cuck

Yeah! Reach down and grab your own!

Fuck is this guy saying? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>130359902
just buy a car dude
>>
>>130376051
>Treat the bike like you would a crazy girlfriend and youre good to go.

Fill her up, get on as often as you can, and throttle the hell out of her?
>>
>>130361972
sexy as fuck
>>
File: 20170618_093451.jpg (1MB, 1582x1036px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_093451.jpg
1MB, 1582x1036px
Just got mine a few months back. Still feels a little shaky on the highway though maybe its just to small or the tires are a bit off idk.
>>
>>130380381
if you're 6' bikes always feel small. thank the manlet masterace for that one.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.