[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Do you think the fact Cosbys accuser was hideous worked against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Do you think the fact Cosbys accuser was hideous worked against her in court?I don't think anyone would rape pic related
>>
What does Howard Stern have to do with the Cosby case?
>>
I think it was the fact that 30+ different women came out at the same time and accused Bill Cosby of rape.

RIGHT AFTER he put a video out expressing concern within the black community and wanting to bring blacks back together again.
>>
>>130357245
My wife is black and saidany woman going to a married mans hotel room late and night is expecting sex.
she said it was jews who wanted to destroy Cosby like the did Michael Jackson.
Cosby will never be convicted as long as you can get black women on that jury because they dont buy the feminism bullshit. Most view it as white lesbian shit
>>
>>130357476
Kind of interesting how it all works out afterwards, OMG HE RAPED MEEEEEEEE!!!

Specifically our women here in America have something wrong with their mental processes, maybe it's something in the water??? Maybe it's in the food or medication people take? The women that live here are batshit crazy and yes I do want to continue the European race but dammit.... It's like you're about to stick your dick in a mine field sometimes.
>>
File: cosby.jpg (90KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
90KB, 770x578px
>>130356685
>tfw too intelligent for witchhunt trials
>>
>>130357476
Wtf I love black women now
>>
>>130357712
1/3 of all white women are on psychiatric drugs.
Look at the crowd outside the cosby trial: White women getting btfo by black women who dont buy this sisterhood shit.
They assumed because they were women bf would be on board but they had no clue because white feminists are racist as shit and assume they can speak for minorities because they are actually very racist and have a slave owner mentality.
My wife says she considers white women the most hateful group on america.
>>
>>130357966
It shocks me pol doesnt realize how red pilled black women are. I showed her that 8 year old drag queen Lactacia and she went ballistic.
She said if some did that in her family they eould seize the kid and bear it put of them
>>
>>130357093
nobody thinks you're funny dude, just leave
>>
File: 1484392272222.jpg (87KB, 575x563px) Image search: [Google]
1484392272222.jpg
87KB, 575x563px
>>130356685
You shouldn't be so shallow. He might have wanted to rape her for her personality.
>>
File: 1456782310609.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1456782310609.png
401KB, 600x696px
>>130358615
>>
>>130358247
At least I got one (You) before this thread died
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.