[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he has taken no steps at all towards the removal of illegals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>he has taken no steps at all towards the removal of illegals?
>it was just a campaign promise, you can't have anything haha! MAGA

>he hasn't banned muslims from entering the US, except for a shitty, short-lived ban that didn't even touch the Gulf states?
>just a campaign promise, it was never said seriously! Haha MAGA

>he ran as the anti-war, anti-regime-change candidate, but has still bombed regime targets in Syria?
>good! kill the fucking mudslime terrorists! Haha MAGA

>he is now best friends with the Saudi Royal Family, selling them weapons and voicing support in their cold war against Iran?
>it's geopolitics man! You wouldn't understand 49D chess like he does! Haha MAGA

>he significantly cut foreign aid for everyone except Israel?
>I guess that the Jew is, afterall, our greatest ally! Haha MAGA
>>
Buyer's remorse is a painful thing. Don't pour salt on the wound.
>>
>>130351365
>look I know leftist judges obstructed trump on that travel ban, but i'm still gonna blame him because I'm actually just a leftist still salty that Trump won
>>
>>130351928
I'm curious about that. I thought Trump had the majority on everything and absolute power. How can they still deny him the ban?
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1524x1194px
Fuck off shareblue niggers
>>
>>130352033
It was an executive order and not a law. The legality of EOs is kind of murky, but the general consensus is that they are lesser then a law passed through congress. If he wanted he could have tried to get them to pass it through congress, but given it was only a temporary measure in the first place that would be a lot of effort for little pay off.

>>130351365
Didn't he just sign an EO to overturn DAPA?
>>
>>130352033
SjW judges can cockblock implementation of executive orders until they get BTFO in the Supreme court
>>
>>130351928

>look I'm gonna gloss over all the other points
>look I'm gonna blame the "leftists" on the one point I do notice
>look I'm gonna use the "salty leftist" strawman

Even though I'm not a Burger I was very pro-Trump, shilled hard for him all over the internet, and in the real life too, when someone was interested.

There is no shame in admitting you have been scammed. Hiding your head in the sand and throwing tantrums won't bring back the blissful purity of the election.
>>
>>130352250

>m-muh shariablue

If I was a liberal SJW I would have attacked Trump for being an evil sexist nah-tzee Dumbledore, you fuck.

Why did you support Trump? What campaign promise resonated with you?
Did he act upon this promise?
>>
>>130351365
His election made and continues to make libs butthurt. That's all that matters.
>>
>>130352812

>>130352812

Yeah, it was (is) nice to see political correctness BTFO'd and the alternative media rise, but now that the election is over, and there won't be another one for 3.5 years, it might be a sound idea to apply a bit of scrutiny to your president.
>>
>>130353521
They don't give a fuck about the state of the nation. All that they care about is maintaining their low energy lifestyle and high self-interest.
>>
>>130352370
>Didn't he just sign an EO to overturn DAPA?

how bout that DACA
>>
>>130352812
This. Fucking this. Trump could be the most incompetent president in the history of the United States, but I'll still be glad he won. Finally taking at least somewhat of a stand against that PC SJW bullshit ruining the world.
>>
>>130354634
Removing DAPA is a good first step and he may just be testing the waters after the whole travel ban ordeal. I suppose we will have to wait and see what follows in the coming weeks though.
>>
>>130354929
The pendulum will swing the other way you fucking retard. Trump being the most incompetent is bad because it'll mean a bigger backlash than the Obama era. US govt can have literal SJWs in the congress because of Trump fuckery.
>>
>most of this shit is flat out wrong
>thinking you know more than the president
>thinking the aliens allow anything beyond a certain degree

There's an entire world going on that proles like you know nothing about, Trump was the prophesied masonic president and there nothing you or anyone else can do to stop what he's there for.
>>
The second you diverge slightly from being a brain dead trumpette you get called a shill. I guess israel internet defense force is well vested in their interests.
>>
>>130358303
what do you mean he was the prophesied president. vid or article plz
>>
>>130352250
you're just as bad as reddit trying to divert or otherwise remove any discussion you dont like

>>130351928
yeah hes sure taking his time with the appeal. not like it matters. the country list was made by the obama administration and therefore is equally as useless
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.