[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what the problem with /pol/ is? You're all bark

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1470715062349.png (747KB, 839x464px)
1470715062349.png
747KB, 839x464px
You know what the problem with /pol/ is? You're all bark and no bite.

If you were actually serious about your beliefs, we would have another Dylann Roof every week. The race war would be on NOW.

But since shitposting on a mongolian tapestry appreciation forum is the best you can do, white genocide is inevitable. There is no actual resistance.
>>
Whites don't chimp out until D-day
>>
>>130345619
Whites won't do shit at all, we're completely and utterly cucked
>>
>>130345410
>You're all bark and no bite.
Eric Clampton & President Trump disagree
>>
>>130345410

Nigger a lot of us are in our teens to late twenties. Unlike negroids we have figured ahead of us and things to lose.

I wouldn't doubt there are at least a few low-key /pol/acks in law school right now. Give it ten years, things will look rosier when we have a few of/ourguys/ in office
>>
>>130345410
Violence will only hurt our cause right now. We must redpill as many people as possible at this point. Nice try though.
>>
Ethnic cleansing couldn't happen fast enough.
>>
>>130345410
dylan roof didnt solve anything with mindless violence. i like to think /pol/ is smarter than that
>>
Nice honeypot thread.
>>
>>130345410
>you hate niggers, so become a nigger

who do you think we are, shlomo?
>>
>>130345410
you know what the problem with OP is? he thinks /pol/ should be something more than just a place where there are no limits on what political ideas one can discuss and have peer reviewed.
>>
>>130345410
The goal isn't us killing muzzies or niggers. The goal is to let the degenerates, who ruined the western world kill themselves with muzzies and niggers, while we conduct uneventful happy lives, so that only the human trash will remain, and we can re-establish civilization now under our terms.
>>
>>130345410
>implying being successful and living in a nice upper middle class neighborhood while rasing educated white babies is doing "nothing"
>>
File: IMG_1256.png (20KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.png
20KB, 600x700px
>>
>>130345410
>If you were actually serious about your beliefs, we would have another Dylann Roof every week

But this isn't how you win. The world is like a boxing match, and you don't win by being the guy throwing wild full-force haymakers from the start of the first round.
>>
>>130345410
>going on a rampage taking out less than 50ppl
>useful in any way shape or form

Sorry but unless you mean literal deathsquads this type of behaviour is utterly wasteful AND in fact damaging to the cause depending on the circumstances. Or do you mean going for the Bigwigs? They have security and are secure. Tell me exactly what kind of useful "violent" actions you´d like to see?

The best way right now is to promote discipline, healthier lifestyle, exercizing and financial progress. And MOST IMPORTANTLY building networks, any fucking thing as long as it´s fighting against the Liberals (Liberal is just a codeword for Communist in it´s original meaning, literally invented for this reason) and their overlords as well as the sword-arm which is Islam. And when I say fighting I mean beginning with legal and political means. Nazi germany rose as self-defence against the global threat of Communism (and provoked and funded by jews from Vienna shit up to Redshields). We shall rise the same.
>>
>>130345410
Weekly shootings would just further expand the police state. Non white murderers are better for optics. At the very least it will convince moderates that we need at least one white ethno state as our countries are flooded by non whites (and I use the word ethnicity loosely).
>>
File: 1497568808762.jpg (26KB, 426x321px) Image search: [Google]
1497568808762.jpg
26KB, 426x321px
>>130345410
>fuck PR
>fuck law and order and shit
>>
Shia labeouf would disagree
>>
File: HunabKu.gif (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HunabKu.gif
6KB, 300x300px
>>130345410
Oh we act don't worry about that. Yet we act in unconventional ways on the grander scale. You see to us it's all ripples and echos from this place. That make form reality in our place. The smallest words and the greatest shouts everything from here comes out.
>LURK MORE
And only speak when you can enhance an echo
>>
File: 1496895292154.png (3MB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1496895292154.png
3MB, 1728x2592px
I thought we were doing N.G.N.S. now?
>>
>>130345410
No, what we NEED is more Leftist violence while we wait until the blowback puts government on our side while the GOP run the show.

Children are emotional. You are an Antifa shill otherwise you'd want to use /pol/ to trigger Leftard terror and more shootings!

War is complex. Emotions are for children.
>>
Don't worry anons. I will take down at least 50,000 dead niggers/muslims with me before I die.

You can take that to the bank.
>>
File: OP bug chart.jpg (23KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
OP bug chart.jpg
23KB, 800x450px
>>130345410
Your thread is shit, and I get a creepy vibe from you OP.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.