[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I just wanted to live in the mountains, with my hapa waifu,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: its true yknow.png (583KB, 743x461px) Image search: [Google]
its true yknow.png
583KB, 743x461px
>I just wanted to live in the mountains, with my hapa waifu, being a lolabertarian.

>But once you take the red pill, there's no going back.

>You know, when you first start going down the rabbit hole, you don't think it will change you that much.

>But you're wrong.

>You read more and more statistics and it hardens you. Makes you see other people as obstacles to the survival of your own.

>Everyday I see my fathers civilization die just a little bit more and it feels me with rage, like some righteous fire that consumes everything it touches.

>...But then, after a while, the anger subsides, the fire burns out...then I am left alone, in sadness.

How has the red pill changed you?
>>
>>130345340
Red pill is a cult, dude. Look up cult psychology and you'll see you're trapping yourself. You no longer seek out opposing viewpoints the longer you stay in. I'm not telling you to BELIEVE the opposite side, but you're damaging your mind by only exposing yourself to one viewpoint.
>>
I prefer my colonoscopies are done by non-semite.
>>
>>130345340

father's*
>>
>>130345862

>You no longer seek out opposing viewpoints the longer you stay in.

like when you try to talk to neo conservatives or liberals?
>>
>>130345862
Things that are wrong shouldn't be tolerated simply because they're a different viewpoint. If you say that 1+1=5, you don't deserve to be taken seriously or even listened to when you're objectively wrong.
>>
>>130345862

don't listen to this subversive lefty fagget, OP. you aren't damaging anything, that guy probably still thinks the earth is a globe in the year of our lord 2017 so ignore him.

but also there isn't much point associating "wokeness" with pills or whatever; as you've probably noticed, "redpilled" is a phrase that's already chucked around without meaniing now.

like those "redpill me on x" threads, they're just saying "tell me the truth about x"
whereas the term "redpill" is both retarded yet also much more compplex than being simply an alternative word for "truth".

anyway i bet you're still a n00b who watches TV shows and films so I shan't waste any more gems on you.
not a good idea to cast pearls before swine and all that. kill your TV, don't download films or TV, don;t use netfux etc. don't play modern vidya, it all went to shit in the early 2000's and GG finished it. ded i tells ya
>>
File: 1497230615484.jpg (38KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497230615484.jpg
38KB, 400x399px
It hasn't affected me in one bit. I don't understand where this notion is coming from where people say once you've taken the redpill, your life spirals into depression, anger, and spurs of loneliness.

I still have a functioning life with a stable job, friends, and so on. It's easy to lie about political views and other things just to conform with the rest. It's called not being autistic.
>>
>>130346598

>translation

THE HOLOCAUST WAS A LIE GUYZ
>>
>>130347940

shhh don't tell them the trick n00b
>>
>>130348034

uh... yeah everyone here knows that?? enough threads about it...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.