[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a daily reminder to all you betas: I hear over and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (12KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 746x600px
This is a daily reminder to all you betas:

I hear over and over the same horseshit on this board day after day
"I'm a virgin, but I have a 9/10 face and I'm in shape"

The delusion must stop /pol/ this is a mental illness. If you were born with 9/10 facial aesthetics, you would literally be having to turn away women every day of your life. You would completely melt nearly any girl you approached ever.

I think this delusion comes from possibly comparing your face to female faces and not the ideal masculine face, where hairline and jawline are the most important features. Just because you have a cute-boyish face with no acne, doesn't make you and 8 or 9 face. Jesus christ the delusion is unreal here.
>>
>>130334492
If you see this shit over and over why didn't you just post it in one of those threads instead of starting a new one? You come off as a whiny faggot.
>>
I want to say
>but personality can deter women.
but woman are slippery snakes just like us men and if we can get off on a symmetrical set of features and shaves and curves we'll do it. I had a friend who had the worst personality, shy, perpetually 12 years old like a child, and women still crawled over each other to get to him cause he looked like a model.
>>
>>130334492
>I hear over and over the same horseshit on this board day after day
>"I'm a virgin, but I have a 9/10 face and I'm in shape"
i have never seen this.
>>
>>130334924
Just look in any women hate or "why aren't millenials getting married" thread ever.
>>
>>130334492
Are you sure you have been browsing pol and not r9k?
>>
>>130335260
What's the difference
>>
>>130334492
The funniest part is that you don't even have to be that good-looking to get an average girl.

Just be fun to be around and you'll get pussy. That's lliterally it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.