[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beleive there is a direct correlation between female celebs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I beleive there is a direct correlation between female celebs that upset (((them))) and short hair.
I feel as though once they stand out of line they are given the ultimatum of die off in michael jackson style glory or lose your hair. Can we find more evidence of this for no reason at all?
>>
File: 1471937501076.jpg (62KB, 1023x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471937501076.jpg
62KB, 1023x522px
Scientific or artistic i beleive we can find the truth.
>>
Never suspect conspiracy when stupidity is an adequate explanation.
>>
>>130332836
I don't think it should be as far fetched as making it a conspiracy theory.
I think it's as simple as head jew getting off from humiliating those that fuck up.
>>
File: 1496244437900.jpg (76KB, 499x642px) Image search: [Google]
1496244437900.jpg
76KB, 499x642px
>>130332244
There is an inverse correlation between dyeing your hair and intelligence.
>>
She controlled

Go on her instagram

Illuminati Eyes everywhere
>>
>>130332244
its like when the germans cut the hair of german woman who were screwing us soilders during ww2
>>
>>130332244

Women often cut their hair after sexual assault or another deeply traumatic experience.
>>
>>130336757
I live 20 km from germany. THat's just bullshit/ People cut off hair of females that fucked nazi soldiers post-war.
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (10KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.jpg
10KB, 197x300px
>>130332244
that bitch is definitely crazy, but watch this vid:

THE DEEP STATE - 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
>>
>>130336757
whom would cut their hair off? the US turned Germany into the worlds largest brothel, and no one in Germany could do anything about it.
>>
>>130332244
Her boyfriend (the love of her life) breaking up with her through a text message blew her our of the water. She's completely lost her mind.
>>
this is actually pretty interesting she hired the same manager as Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus did when their careers had plateaued. this guy's MO is to create a raunchy album headline-grabbing antics and to go away for a year then come back as wholesome and it works. so not really a conspiracy but more of a scheme
>>
>>130336757
Wasn't it the Dutch who were doing this to their women after they fucked Nazis?
>>
>>130332244
Trying to think of female celebs that have chopped it all off...

Britney Spears, Demi Moore, ....
>>
MJ was a geniune, real based black man. Named the Jew, loved Hitler, actively tried to protect young hollywood kids at his ranch from the pedo kikes, so the press kikes demonised him then killed him. RIP. And yeah they do, Britney Spears and such
>>
You really think all these dumb girls could keep secrets like this for their entire lives while strangers are constantly following them with cameras everywhere they go?

You don't think at least one of these girls, after freaking out and completely changing their identity, would throw caution to the wind and speak openly about these things?

There's definitely something weird going on, but all this MK Ultra mind control shit requires so many assumptions that it's amazing to me how many people believe it, and the people who post about it on YouTube are usually one step away from insanity.

Whatever kind of control is being exerted over these celebs is subtle and indirect. No one is forcing her to cut her hair, but they might be convincing them that this will keep their image fresh so they can maintain stardom longer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.