[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘After School Satan Club’ Received Fast-Tracked Tax-Exempt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: childhorn[1].png (133KB, 312x309px) Image search: [Google]
childhorn[1].png
133KB, 312x309px
>Documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) fast-tracked tax-exempt status for an “After School Satan Club” in Tacoma, Washington, while the federal agency was discovered to be either denying conservative and Christian groups the same status or making them wait for years.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/16/school-satan-club-received-fast-tracked-tax-exempt-status-irs/
>>
>>130331799
so what is the problem?
>>
>>130332705
we're all liberals here we want nothing but equality
>>
>>130332705
>Denying God as supersition.
>Associating satan with "rationality", "kindness", and "strong".
>Not realizing they will be heavily influenced with leftist ideoligy.
Fucking kike faggot.
>>
>>130332705
>fpbp
>>
>>130333758
>Fucking kike faggot.
says the man who worships a kike on a stick
L
E
L
>>
>>130332811
>"We're all liberals here-"
Get the fuck out nigger.
>>
>>130331799
Sounds like it's the perfect time to try and start an after-school hitler youth club
>>
>>130333837
>says the man who worships a kike on a stick
The kikes have their dick to far up your ass that their cum is spraying out of your mouth. You are serving them right now when you try to claim the murders of the Son of God were his best buddies. Maybe you should think about that, you fucking moron.
>>
>>130333758
You do realize satan killed only 10 people right. And the Abrahamic God killed nearly millions, and committed heinous crimes, no?
>>
>>130333837
>Muh kike on stick argument!
>Was killed by jews and continues to this day to be heavly dehumanized by jews.
Try again you fucking loser.
>>
>>130333758
>Denying God as supersition.
>Associating satan with "rationality", "kindness", and "strong".
You cannot invoke satan and deny the existence of god at the same time. God created satan.

>Not realizing they will be heavily influenced with leftist ideoligy.
That indeed is a problem.

Solution: get rid of tax exempt status altogether.
>>
>>130331799
It's probably a bullshit story. I've been around religious organisations and the legal mess surrounding them and there's a lot of phony organisations and some just not qualifying properly.

If the satanist church ticks all the right boxes for tax exemption then that's perfectly justifiable.
>>
File: 1497056182049.jpg (14KB, 280x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497056182049.jpg
14KB, 280x326px
>>130331799
>afterschool Satan Club
>allowed to exist
>funded by government
I wanna kill myself.
>>
>>130334237
That's so enlightened and euphoric, I just may have tip my fedora to you good sir.
>>
>>130334917
1. Your country was founded on the right to practice religion freely
2. Your country was founded on the right to practice religion freely
3. It's not receiving government funding, you brainlet christcuck
>>
>>130333758
You do know the entire point of this exercise is to show tax exempt status and general special treatment for religious organizations is retarded, right?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.