[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest question: what happened to this board? i can remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (90KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
90KB, 250x250px
honest question: what happened to this board?
i can remember even last year this board was great. Great discussions, great memes and it felt like a real community.
Now /pol/ is full of:
>shills
>pagan larpers
>autistic "kekistanis"
>r/the_donald fags
Is the native population of /pol/ getting displaced?
>>
>>130318025
Absolutely hellbound mods. Good threads get pruned because banterboys attack and OP fights back with a little spunk. Bad boy!
>>
File: 803718781_78437.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
803718781_78437.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Or a bunch of newfags thinking they know how to ironypost. idgaf about patgans, they are not a threat to the true faith.
>>
Canucks are the problem, ban Canucks and problem solved.
>>
File: 1497162811954.webm (1MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497162811954.webm
1MB, 720x405px
> last year

> being this new

Kys newfag
>>
people are larping so hard that they are actually beginning to believe some of the ideologies they larp as
case in point: kekistanis

>daily reminder we're all here to have fun and the only ideology we should have is anti-people who fuck with vidya
>>
>>130318025
everything was fine until those cancerous r/the_donald faggots came
>>
>>130318724
>we're all here to have fun and the only ideology we should have is anti-people who fuck with vidya

KEK
>>
>>130318025
/pol/ became a "cool secret hide out" and everyone wanted in.
thats about it.
>>
How do we fix the problem of retards?
>>
>>130318025
>last year
>great
Newfaggot
>>
>>130319027
Yup same as /b/ six years ago
>>
>>130318262
and edgy fagots that found muh pol dgy racist memes and etc and ruin it kek
>>
>>130318744
We should destroy them before they start becoming bigger and bigger banning their racist posts!
>>
>>130318025
Funny that a leaf of all people posted this.
>>
>>130318025
>Is the native population of /pol/ getting displaced?
Yes, this whole website is basically reddit2.0 now. Let them have their funny screencaps with repetetive memes and le sad depression
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.