[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. This morning my wife caught me Sieg Hieling in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
I need help. This morning my wife caught me Sieg Hieling in the mirror and started freaking out so I confessed to her that I'm in the Alt-Right now. She is a huge liberal and still thinks I voted for Hillary (she campaigned for her) even though I secretly voted for Trump and didn't tell her. Well long story short she says she's going to leave me now. I tried to red pill her but she didn't believe anything I was telling her about Jews, meme magic, the Holohoax, the Muslim refugee problem, Antifa, etc. She just called me a racist then left and said she doesnt want to see me again.

Does anyone have any good ways to Red Pill a woman? Even though she's a liberal I really love her and don't want to lose her and I think if I could get her to join the Alt-Right our relationship would become even stronger. I tried showing her Lauren Southern but she wouldn't even watch. Please help I really dont want to end up divorced at 24 years old.
>>
>>130317209
Fuck her in the pussy. Make her suck your penis
>>
>>130317209
>Kekistani flag
You deserve it.
also
>divorce for sieg heiling a mirror
wtf?
>>
lol at least try to make a decent story that doesn't sound completely fake
>Alt-Right
Hahaha only shills and the Cuck News Network uses that word, fucking novice shill
>>
File: jewbird.jpg (68KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
jewbird.jpg
68KB, 500x456px
>>130317209
Sieg Heil Brother
>>
>>130317209
>Holohoax
Never start with the JQ!

>the Muslim refugee problem
You need to tell her 170/181 of the terror attacks in the past 30 days have been Muslim. Fundamentalist muslims are causing suffering around the world and I can't turn a blind eye to that just because it isn't happening as much here

>Antifa
Internet Historian's Bikelock video, explain how fringe left groups are trying to use violence to get their way and how that's unacceptable to you
>>
>>130317642
>"Fundamentalist muslims are causing suffering around the world and I can't turn a blind eye to that just because it isn't happening as much here"

sposed to be in quotes

Also, don't call yourself alt-right. The alt-right is a label the media and liberals try to apply to divide and conquer. They don't want normies to realize that anyone who doesn't agree with the mainstream politics in this country that only benefit (((the elite))) is actually their definition of alt-right
>>
>alt-right
>kekistani flag
You deserve everything bad that happens to you in life.
>>
>>130317209
Tell her you want safe future for your children.
That you dont admire killing blacks and jews.

But you should had some akward excuse when you pose in front of mirror.
>>
>>130317209
>alt-right
The alt-right meme was made for the lols and to get normies to stop stealing Pepe memes from 4chan. It has gone so far and evolved so much that clearly some people don't understand that it's just an elaborate meme scheme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.