[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with rape. Rape is a tool and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 23

File: IMG_7063.jpg (151KB, 750x1082px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7063.jpg
151KB, 750x1082px
There is literally nothing wrong with rape.

Rape is a tool and can be used for both good and bad.
>>
>>130314995

Hmmm... so are you are straight consequentialist and if not, where do you derive your morals?
>>
>>130314995
Really makes you think
>>
File: Esthefanie León.jpg (184KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Esthefanie León.jpg
184KB, 1080x1350px
>>130314995
How do you moors decide who deserves to be raped then?
>>
What are the situations in which rape can be used for good?
>>
>>130315479
your wife
>>
>>130315508

So, raping your wife is always a good thing or just sometimes? If sometimes, then what are the differentiating factors?
>>
>>130315758
always a good thing
>>
File: 1493862318369.jpg (259KB, 1051x951px) Image search: [Google]
1493862318369.jpg
259KB, 1051x951px
>>130314995
Rape depends on the context really like the idea of marital rape is fucking bullshit however regular rape is akin to theft not the horrible crime it is made out to today.
>>
>>130314995

Rape is natural Animals do it. Isnt nature good. How about your ancestors they did it. Doesn't getting back to our roots sound healthy?
>>
>>130315805

So, then what makes raping your wife morally good?
>>
rapists are degenerate and the fuckers should be shot
>>
>>130314995

Rape is way of arguing your side. It's man's way of showing that sex is worth having when a woman is saying "no no no" you gotta shove it in and say "consider the following".
>>
>>130314995
>Rape is a tool and can be used for both good and bad.

what the fuck are you talking about portugal? rape is by its very nature an involuntary action what "good" can come from forcing sombody violently to have sex?.
>>
File: _81421605_lizzie.jpg (29KB, 660x423px) Image search: [Google]
_81421605_lizzie.jpg
29KB, 660x423px
Imagine as a man being raped by pic related.

Then tell me there is nothing wrong with rape
>>
>>130315928

Honestly after a few years or getting bored from regular marriage shell probably like it.
>>
>>130316019

This is probably how the alien abduction stories got started. Now go ahead an imagine a man getting raped by her. Do you think any western society would care about him? Even half of what they react to a woman being raped with?
>>
>>130316019
Any hole's a goal.
>>
>>130315909

>Isnt nature good.

Why would nature be intrinsically "good"? If so, then is there no such thing as evil? Technically all behavior is "natural" in some sense.
>>
An important question to ask when deciding whether or not a behavior is good or bad is: do niggers do it at disproportionately high rates?

If the answer is "yes," then you shouldn't do it, unless you want to be like a nigger.

It works for pretty much any situation:

Should I rape?
Should I kill?
Should I rob?
Should I abandon my pregnant girlfriend?
Should I go to college?

It's really the best barometer possible.
>>
>>130316019
At least I wont be a virgin anymore. 26 already plz halp meh
>>
>>130316226

Men invented good and evil. The wolf has no such nature. The "evil" of rape is nothing but a social construct.
>>
>>130314995
So you'd be okay with some nigger sticking his cock up your ass and cumming in your mouth.
>>
>>130316019
A hole is a hole.
>>
>>130316279

Fuck you and your effective arguments anon.
>>
>>130316066

So, if you believe that somebody might like something in the future, then it is morally "good" to force it upon them? Can somebody force their will upon you if they think that you might like something?
>>
>>130315928
producing children.
she wants to reside in my kingdom she better provide me as many heirs as i desire.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 380x253px
>>130314995
Rape the Middle East, and make it honor kill itself. The women are mobile terrorist factories.
>>
>>130314995
If you need to forcefuck in order to get sex instead of achieveing a good succ by going the usual path you're literally a low-key beta fag.
>>
>>130316279
>Should I rape?
No but only because of the illegal status of it. If it was legal then do it.
>Should I kill?
It depends on the context
>Should I rob?
Context
>Should I abandon my pregnant girlfriend?
Yes since the bitch just wants child support and it is her goddamn choice to keep the fucking thing.
>Should I go to college?
Depends.
>>
>>130316330

So, are you arguing that nothing is good or evil?
>>
>>130314995
What the fuck are you supposed to be? The asscrack of Spain? Piss off, cunt.
>>
Evolutionarily, the cost to a woman of being raped is a 9 month preganancy resulting in giving birth to a child where the father was not evaluated by her for good genes and will not provide resources to rear the child. Possible death for her and the child. Women being petrified of rape is ingrained.

The cost of a male being raped is losing a bit of sperm that replenishes in 48 hours. That's why a male being raped is nowhere near as bad as a woman being raped, on a psychological, physical level and therefore we should create our legal system to reflect this.
>>
>>130316448

I get to fight back. Also this isnt just something. This is rape. Which for the vast majority of human experience was one of the ways a woman would have sex. They are built for it physically and mentally.
>>
>>130316470

Is it necessary to force a woman to have sex with you to produce children? Couldn't you just find a woman willing to produce children with you without forcing them?
>>
>>130314995
Why the heck do they get the orgasms and secret fantasies?
>>
>>130316019
Well male on female rape is different from female on male rape.
Having you dick sucked is not equal to getting your face fucked.
>>
>>130314995
is that Alison brie
>>
>>130316731
it's for when she decides the cut off. i will be up front about how many children i expect from the beginning. that will be a part of the marriage contract that we agree to it. once she says yes, i expect her to keep the promises made.
>>
>>130315508
lmao
It's impossible to rape your wife
>>
>>130316656

For the vast majority of human experience, people enslaved one another. For the vast majority of human experience, civilizations conquered and killed one another. Should we determine our moral alignments based on what has occurred in the past? If so, why?
>>
>>130316618

Good and evil only exist as a way for humans educate everyone in our society on what is good for our society. Honestly rape wasn't much more narrowly defined short of the most current period. Broadening it to include previously excluded actions seems like micromanaging in a way that is really harmful. The laws of good and evil we have are the product of a long fucking time. And now inside of 100 years people want to play with them pretending its progress.
>>
>>130314995
i thought i'd see a Romanian flag next to this
>>
File: dogolalegend.jpg (45KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
dogolalegend.jpg
45KB, 650x433px
OP must be some flaming homo dreaming about being raped by a bunch of niggers
>>
>>130316651
>Evolutionarily, the cost to a woman of being raped is a 9 month preganancy resulting in giving birth to a child where the father was not evaluated by her for good genes
That implies she will not kill the child in some manner or even then that it is not the invaders raping her to take care of her (like in times of war).

Either way women have not had choice relationship wise throughout history. Men pretty much could just give over their daughters to whatever man they felt like.
> Possible death for her and the child. Women being petrified of rape is ingrained.
Cutting her foot could have been possible death for her and the child.
>>
>>130314995
Rape is the man plowing the field, the man cutting the tree, the man picking the fruit, the man milking the cow, the man shearing the sheep.

Rape is the expression of free will and will to power. It is a life-giving act and it should be celebrated as such by all parties involved.

Rape is nature showing us the way, it doesn't need to be taught, it is in all of us, much more so than walking and talking. Rape is built in our brains to ensure human's survival.

Rape is the logical consequence of a man meeting a woman and a child is the outcome of that encounter. Rape is a celebration of life and a miracle in itself. If there is a God, he made man to rape women. It is a self-evident truth.

Rape is a man's destiny and a woman's purpose. There is not only nothing wrong with rape, there is everything right with it.

Our society will fall because we fail to realize that very simple truth, but from the ashes of our civilization, the institution of Rape shall rise again. And again. And again. Because Rape is in the Bible. Jesus was born out Rape. It is in the Koran. Mohammed raped Aisha. It is in the Torah. All men are rapists and we should be ever thankful for that.
>>
>>130316651
>That's why a male being raped is nowhere near as bad as a woman being raped, on a psychological, physical level and therefore we should create our legal system to reflect this.

I would actually like to see an objective study of this. Good like finding people in the soft sciences who can still do objective.
>>
>>130316279
I read this to my normie gf and she agrees but also believes white frat boys are disproportionately rapists as well. Is frat boy rape culture an urban legend or are frat boys just white niggers?
>>
>>130316019
You can't rape the willing.
>>
>>130316980

We dont seem to care that much about slavery anon. We just knocked over Libya so people can be sold into slavery there. Right now its happening as we speak. Do you really care?
>>
>>130314995
t. African Intellectual
>>
>>130316873
>once she says yes, i expect her to keep the promises made.

Then as far as I'm concerned, she's just violating the contract and you're entitled to damages. If you contract somebody to do some kind of labor for you and they don't, you can go after them for damages, but should you be able to physically enslave them to finish the work? Should all contracts work this way?
>>
File: low quality bait.png (21KB, 311x313px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.png
21KB, 311x313px
>>130314995
>>
>t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>130317198
>We dont seem to care that much about slavery anon

Who do you mean by "we"? I care quite a bit about slavery and I strongly oppose what the US government does in its foreign policy.
>>
>>130317133

Partially urban legend and partially drunk college sluts. We are a sexist society and the drunk bitches getting railed at frat houses cannot be responsible for their own actions and choices. They are women after all. If someone interprets her signals as a need for sex obviously they are rapists. Shes a women and like a child she cannot consent. Hell if she sends text messages asking for dick and you have them as proof after you'll still need to get a court case.
>>
>>130317247

I would like to see someone put this in a prenup. I bet its been done before. So many children.
>>
File: Gadaffi Lybia.jpg (40KB, 458x430px) Image search: [Google]
Gadaffi Lybia.jpg
40KB, 458x430px
>>130317385
>>
>>130316279
thats a good way of living desu
>>
>>130314995

Haha, no. There's so many women out there with mental issues because some beta fuck couldn't take no for an answer.
>>
>>130317554

Do you think that we did it just so the EU could have its migration?
>>
>>130317247
why would i buy a new car everytime iy needs an oil change? you fix the problem yourself instead of giving up.
a submissive wife who rears children for me is my right as husband and provider. she can leave anytime as well, but she takes herself out of any benefit of the contract.
>>
>>130314995
Rape is only bad if the woman is married or a virgin because it is then a crime against another man's property. But raping sluts is fine and actually a virtuous activity.
>>
>>130314995

You have to go back, Achmed.
>>
File: Assad.jpg (127KB, 969x693px) Image search: [Google]
Assad.jpg
127KB, 969x693px
>>130317663
No, i think you are/were wrong for doing it. I dont think that was the intention, but that was one of the vad consequences.

I think the US should just stay out of the middle east, or atleast not initiate another regime change in syria.
>>
>>130315928
You can't rape your wife, numbskull.
>>
>>130314995
Rape is legitimately a crime if it is against another man's property.

You have trespassed against the man in raping his daughter, thus removing her worth, or his wife, etc.
>>
>>130314995
>>130315508

lucky me being a Muslimfag I can fuck my wife when ever I want or rape my sex slaves.

what are you waiting for convert to Islam know
>>
>>130317445
Can you imagine if sjw culture existed in ancient times? Scroll from the hufflonginus post: Just because I was drunk at the annual dionysian orgy and said yes does not mean I consented to sex.
>>
>>130317902

Im pretty sure the US didn't take out Libya without talking to the EU. And the EU fucks were planning for 20 million Africans before Libya fell. Its not an accident you are getting the migration the quest is was it part of the Libya thought process and I cant be sure. For fuck sakes Soros and like have been paying to keep the flow going. Setting up recruiters and things.
>>
>>130318097

This.

I was filled by the power of the love goddess and you took advantage.

I bet you some sluts would blame Zeus when they ended up pregnant and had to explain it to Husband or Father.
>>
>>130318120
Oh that may very well be true, i always have a hard time not to belive in conspiracys,
Our politicians should know the stats on the radical views of islam and immigrants from muslim countrys, politicians should know crime stats by race, politicians should know welfare by race.
I just cant belive they all didn't know multiculturalism would not work. And thought we will all just live peacefull together.
>>
>>130317133
Frat boys are drunk every Th-Sat. They throw mixers. Everyone gets shit faced. High testosterone. Boys bragging about their conquests. Recipe for rape
>>
>>130318562

Its the fucking economics. Population stagnation or drops scare the fuck out of all of them. All the governments powers is a pyramid scheme. You cant have less people paying in then being taken care of.

Everything else was probably an afterthought. Not to mention big business always wants more labor.

also everyone who isnt old as fuck doesn't remember what a real war is like or fighting in your own land. Think about the way motivational speakers will tell you to imagine the downside of not doing the work you should.

Well these fucks didnt think about how fucked things could get.
>>
>>130318590

Its not even rape though. Real rape cases are far and between. I blame 80s movies for showing a false version of actual Frat guys.

They do throw mixers but its not fucking hard to find willing women in college. And what we see now is alot of fake rape accusations and regret after the fact. Who was that girl who fucked three guys in a bathroom then flipped and called it rape later when her boyfriend found out.
>>
File: 1479087604008.jpg (49KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1479087604008.jpg
49KB, 720x538px
>>130317663
We had near retarded politicians that were fooled into accepting wealth for the demise of western nations.
>>
>>130318840
But they are vastly overrepresented in welfare usage, i dont think the people from algeria etc. will be a net benefit to the economy.

For example 130k Afgahns live in germany, 65k are on welfare.
That can't be good for the economy.
>>
>>130315479
any situation you can imagine
>>130315758
women exist for men to rape
>>130315986
you only exist because rape is possible, without it humanity would have died out long ago
>>130316019
men cannot be raped by women, only by other men, in a dominance gesture
>>130316279
false equivalency, niggers eat and breathe, should you stop doing that, too? All our ancestors raped and for good reason, it's a man's destiny and a woman's purpose
>>130316349
if you are weak or stupid enough to let that happen, you deserve being raped, weakling. The way you describe that, it sounds like you would want it to happen, faggot
>>130316586
submitting to women in order to get consensual sex is the ultimate blue-pill, rape is the red-pill
>>130316651
if a man rapes a woman, he's deciding that he's worthy enough to pass down his genes, women are too stupid to be allowed in that decision process. Male on male rape is for faggots, insecure men and horny omega-males
>>130316761
it's nature's reward for taking the seed of a man to produce a baby, female orgasm exist to make women more submissive to rape in the future
>>130317822
you put a fence around your property, a lock on your house, so why would you allow your woman to put herself into a situation where she would be exposed to rape?
>>
File: 1496644605564.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496644605564.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>130314995
So i can raep op's boipucci and its ok?
>>
>>130314995
Did you reach Portugal by swimming trough the Gibraltar strait?
>>
You're lower then a fucking dog if you rape.
>>
>>130319382
>what is abortions
>>
>>130319568
spotted the male feminist
>>
>>130314995
Rape is the violation of another person's right to security, or for you /pol/tards, the NAP. Frankly, if the woman didn't carry a pistol or a knife and prevent the rape she had what's coming.

>>130315330
He knows nothing of philosophy and to assume that he has an inkling of what your talking about is a gross overestimation of his knowledge.
>>
>>130319661
human sacrifice and eugenics sold to stupid female voters as an empowerment tool, when it has the exact opposite effect
>>
>>130319306

You know this is the kind of mind set you see in corporations. Getting large organizations to move be they private or government is a difficult thing. So often you will see people make decision they know or expect are bad but will fix later. In fact brining a shit load of migrants here gets you a mandate for more power to do more later to fix it.

Like here in the US we have had factory meat for like 50 years maybe a bit more. Well corn is cheap as fuck so they feed the corn to cows. Turns out that those cows arent good at digesting it. With the food and the conditions the meat is vunurable to things that get humans sick. So do they change the conditions or change the food? No.

They start bleaching the meat and then dying it back red.

big things are hard to control so they get the migrants and now they can do whatever they want because the people will be desperate for a fix. This is why America was built on such a small government mindset. The government will always want more control. And now the EU can take away your rights under the excuse of having to be tolerant of the religion of others.
>>
>>130317663

Gaddafi had an insane amount of gold and silver, and was planning to introduce a gold-standard currency. This threatened the dominance of the U.S Dollar and the Franc in the region.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/#y5adaAlRc6wxuvsu.99

So again, a nation was destroyed to maintain the International Banking Cartel's power. Any competition will be defamed and destroyed.

Libya now has open-air slave markets.
>>
>>130314995
Who is this cum devil?
>>
>>130315479

>when a woman really wants to become a mother but is desparately shy
>when a woman is about to commit a serious crime like murder or feminism and needs to be stopped
>when a tiny animal is trapped inside a woman's vagina and you need a makeshift safety rope to rescue it
>when you've been in prison and were just about to make a breakthrough with your cellmate's emotional trauma but got released early for good behaviour and you know he needs you
>when a woman has gone power mad and is trying to make a forceful takeover of the monarchy and needs her confidence taken down a peg or two
>when your loved one mentions in passing that they have a rape fantasy
>>
>>130319884
Yeah thats what i think, now our goverment is pushing public security etc.

I just dont think they did it for the "economy"
>>
if man wasnt designed to rape then we wouldnt require hard penis's.
>>
>>130320579
Well rape is present in the animal kingdom, thats one of the reasons the male is stronger, we developed beyond that, but i dont think nature intended solely reproduction trough consentual sex.
>>
>>130320898
we strayed from the truth
>>
>>130319674
>Democrat defending rape.
I'm not surprised.
>>
>>130320213
I second this
>>
>>130321174
Rape is biology's truth, it's the expression of male's superiority over the female
>>
>>130320392

That is because you think of the economy from your end. No one making this decision cared about you. They see the population dropping and no one in the western world has had to deal with a dropping pop. They expected all social programs and government funding to be fucked by this.

The best way I can express it is this. They fix their own problems because they think their good will become your good and their bad will become your bad. Like trickle down for the public sector.

Now everyone is taking immigration right before a massive labor disruption that probably is already on top of us. robots are coming for all the low skill jobs and the people letting in this immigration of low skill workers has no idea how this will work out.

Indians and maybe latinos could probably catch up in a generation but fucking Muslims are holding ideological cancer that does not have a solution yet. This doesnt make sense to me unless they just dont respect Islam as a program and figure that the Muslims will just fall in line after a generation.
>>
>>130321012

>They hated Jesus because he told the Truth.
>>
>>130322285
in today's society, Jesus would have been aborted
>>
>>130314995
shiiiet evola BRUH
>>
>>130314995
T. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>130314995
Rape us wrong, but licking her cleavage and licking her ass is okay.
>>
>>130316019
>image
Why would anyone want to fuck Nancy Pelosi, though?
>>
File: rape 101-2.jpg (748KB, 1297x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rape 101-2.jpg
748KB, 1297x1080px
I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.

Rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewellery and don't want to give sex away for free.
>>
>>130314995

what about raping family members
>>
>>130323290
go deeper, you're close
>>
>Spic

>rape is good

I want to be mad.

But he is a little bit right.

Woman want to be fucked by a man who she thinks he is thinking he is raping her but actually isn't because she really wants it.

Unless she actually doesn't

It is a fucked up LARPing dance that IS part of women's sexuality.

You got to be kind of dick with a woman of you want her stick around.

They want to be submissive to the man who takes her as his.

To complicate things even more their moon cycles change this dynamic.

When they are ovulating they want to be dominated when they are bleeding they want to cuddle.

And in both cases they need to be fucked. Just at different speeds.

Chateau Hartsie touches on this stuff. I suggest every man read his stuff.
>>
>>130320225
I laughed
>>
>>130323290
>Consent is often a huge turn off for women. Men stopping after the first "No" signalize 'you are not worth any effort or risk'. Rape refusal can leave a woman invalidated and devastated.

lel
There is some logic in this, but sounds more like a bait for gullible men.
>>
>>130314995
Rape is okay as long as it's a black or Mexican doing it. Same thing with catcalling and domestic violence. They grew up in less fortunate communities and can't help beating the shit out of women and raping them, it's their culture. It's only bad if a white or Asian man does it, they should know better.
>>
>>130323290
>getting flirty eyes from a fat chick
The only completely truthful part of this post. I almost changed classes once because of that. It's especially unbearable when they take the seat next to you and bother you for an entire lecture.
>>
>>130314995
>There is literally nothing wrong with rape.
>Rape is a tool and can be used for both good and bad.
Inflicting unnecessary misery on anyone, regardless of who or what they are, is always wrong.

Even if you hate them, even if you want to wipe out a group of people and you have your reasons and you just want them gone, if your road to "gone" is anything other than painless euthanasia, you're a bad fucking person and you will be a liability to whatever "better society" you think you're bringing about.
Rape is just psychological torture for torture's sake. There is no justifiable side objective that it accomplishes. There is no fucking reason to do it ever.
>>
File: IMG_6306.jpg (51KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6306.jpg
51KB, 600x584px
>>130314995

This didn't make sense until I saw the flag.
>>
File: 1post.jpg (46KB, 600x194px) Image search: [Google]
1post.jpg
46KB, 600x194px
>>130314995
>There is literally nothing wrong with rape.
>Until a big guy is forcibly holding you down as he yanks your tighty whiteys down around your ankles and thrusts his turgid and tumescent cock into your delicate little hiney hole.

Just tidied that up for you a little OP
>>
>>130323290
>1
True
>2
True
>3
Rape is defined as unwanted sex,just because it accomodates the cock,does not mean they want it,thus rape
>4
Rape could lead to unplanned pregnancy,which NO woman wants,no matter how much she desires to be rape,and unplanned pregnancy is not a thing anyone wants
>5
Is a fantasy,and thats all
>6
See 4
>7
Being raped can cause many mental problems for a person,no matter the gender,it can cause problems for the person,making them unwilling to tell
>8
So you should get to fuck another for traumatizing a person?
You are ruining a persons life,and you should get a similiar treatment,not some pat on the back and a dick sucking from some paid slut
>9
I dont fucking care,im not ruining a persons life just so i can be a head turner for women
>10
why would the rapist rape uglies if he gets traumatized by raping
>11
fuck this is so autistic i dont even want to argue
>12
you cant goddamn shit on demand you fuck,thats not a thing,and you shouldnt hold a shit for that magical chance that are going to be rape
>13
it doesnt many how many animals rape,they dont have to deal with a entire civilization,an economy,and other things
other animals dont do shit for others,other humans do,and losing manpower to make this country work is something we cant have
>>
>>130325817
another fucking feminist, rape is necessary for our survival
>>
>>130328189
Necessary when we had fucking only 100 people,we dont need rape with fucking over 300m people u fucking backwards barbarian
>>
>>130328532
alright shes asking to be raped,cant help her with anything
>>
>>130328532
would rape
>>
>>130314995
t. rapist
>>
File: m_159703.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
m_159703.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
>>130328532
>>
File: 1458603759836.jpg (1MB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1458603759836.jpg
1MB, 4500x4334px
>>130326046
fuck off murifag
rape did nothing wrong
>>
>>130316330
>a social construct
A social construct is just a social construct.
>>
>>130314995
Dude, you rape my daughter, there is nothing wrong with murdering you.
Fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1471127918176.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471127918176.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>130324274

This guy fucks
>>
>>130316295
go to an asian massage parlor
>>
>>130314995
this person obviously doesn't have a mother. neither do most of the people in this thread.
>>
File: 1497126640564.png (279KB, 480x431px) Image search: [Google]
1497126640564.png
279KB, 480x431px
>>130314995

seems ,your ass is wide open :p
>>
>>130314995
t. person due for a good raping
>>
>>130332031
not allowing recreational rape is oppression and violates the NAP
>>
File: o-WINKLEVOSS-BITCOINS-facebook.jpg (370KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o-WINKLEVOSS-BITCOINS-facebook.jpg
370KB, 1536x1024px
>>130317133
>white frat boys are disproportionately rapists as well
no, that is just the jew media. frats traditionally have been a big part of WASP culture in America, and jews still see WASPS as their biggest competition.
>>
>>130316019
What are paperbags ?
>>
>>130314995
Look a woman can't be raped if she is "strong" any "strong woman" can fight off her attacker. The reason men can rape is because honestly women are weaker and not equal to men. the reason men are more dominant is because we possess the mental AND the physical superiority.
>>
>>130314995

Yes there is. One has to respect other men property.
>>
File: garbage day.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
garbage day.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Finally a REAL bread
>>
>>130330772
Why the fuck would you let your daughter leave the basement? What is wrong with YOU?
>>
Rape is good, can confirm.
Been there done that
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.