[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, what does /pol/ think about Israel? Should America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: rabbi_yisrael_rosen.jpg (19KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi_yisrael_rosen.jpg
19KB, 330x376px
Tell me, what does /pol/ think about Israel?

Should America be paying for our defense?
Would the world be better off without us?
Do you really believe that Israel is to blame for all the problems in the middle east?
>>
File: Dead Jews being buried in Kutno.jpg (57KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
Dead Jews being buried in Kutno.jpg
57KB, 480x296px
>>130306790
Jew rat. Every single one of you should be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
https://youtu.be/tIKMKki5l1M
>>
>>130306790
Judea is rightful Roman clay.
>>
>>130306790
yeah if you could ALL go there please and leave the West forever, that'd be great.
>>
>>130306904
I am an Arab

Do you really believe that? Be honest with me polster, save your shitposts for another thread
>>
>>130306790
it's in an acient scroll that israel will be whipped of the map, it's not my opinion, it's just fate.
i am sorry. BYE BYE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
>>
>>130306790
Without trolling and giving the meme

We shouldn't give you any money or military weaponry because we get nothing in return.
I don't think we'd be better without you or with you, you're really pointless as a country.
To a degree, yes. But Muslims also hate you so they want you out. You're both the problem in the M.E and I don't see why white countries need to help you solve your problems. Figure it out.
>>
>>130307183
Jew.
>>
Hmmm isn't that the country that continues to receive trillions as repercussions for the (greatly exaggerated) holocaust, and also urges every other country to take in refugees but doesn't accept refugees itself?
>>
>>130306790
>no
>yes
>yes

End your life.
>>
Israel is a part of the unholy trinity.
USA - Israel - Saudi-Arabia
>>
>>130306790
Eventually the arabs are going to kill all of you, but in the meantime you're a giant pain in our ass. I doubt you guys make it another 50 years.
>>
>>130306790
Fuck off dirty kike
>>
>>130307460
The country is very small and we already have plenty of Arabs to deal with as it is. Besides, we are helping Syrian rebels fight against the evil Assad so I would say we are doing our part
>>
>>130307871
Watch what you say anon, long life is not gaurunteed for the anti-semites
>>
>>130307850
We have very powerful allies that ensure this doesn't happen
>>
>>130307850
Israel has nukes even Arabs aren't dumb enough to attack someone with nukes
>>
>>130308063
Why are you helping this savages that behead children
You should be helping Assad he is the only option that guarantees peace in Syria (well if you want peace that is....)
>>
File: iur.jpg (107KB, 791x1009px) Image search: [Google]
iur.jpg
107KB, 791x1009px
>>130306790
The problems with the middle east the world for that matter are the central banks, get rid of that shit and a lot of problems solve themselves.
>>
>>130308637
Assad is an evil dictator that gasses his own people. Also, the rebels are not terrorists but brave men that wish to free their country from the regime. What is wrong with that?
>>
>>130306790
>Tell me, what does /pol/ think about Israel?

>Should America be paying for our defense?

No

>Would the world be better off without us?

Depends on the POP

>Do you really believe that Israel is to blame for all the problems in the middle east?

No but you take part in the race where the price is Abrahams legacy.
>>
israel is like every country but they have big nose lol
>>
>>130309376
80 IQ sand nigger.
>>
File: 1497248661098-b.gif (2MB, 497x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497248661098-b.gif
2MB, 497x221px
>>130308883
>Assad is an evil dictator that gasses his own people. Also, the rebels are not terrorists but brave men that wish to free their country from the regime. What is wrong with that?

Shut the fuck up. Order is better than chaos, sharia and "rebels" wich behead children.
>>
>>130306790
>Tell me, what does /pol/ think about Israel?
A functional nationalist state. More civic than nationalist.
>Should America be paying for our defense?
No. I'm pretty sure that it also puts many Israeli companies out of jobs too.
>Would the world be better off without us?
Maybe. But this would apply to the US and many European countries too.
>Do you really believe that Israel is to blame for all the problems in the middle east?
No, this is factually incorrect. You're part of some of the problems, just like many countries are, but the region has always been problematic. Before Sykes-Picot too. I think by blaming everything (or most things) one country is not only idiotic, but counter-productive too. The same applies to people who like to blame Iran for everything bad. These are just geopolitically ignorant people that make these claims, often with a certain degree of bias.
>>
>>130307414
30% of Israelis are arabs. In fact most of the Arab population from before 1918 never left and have been citizens of Israel the whole time. The "palistinians" were arabs from surrounding area's moved in by MB to try and prevent the partitioning that the UK had decided to do after the defeat of the ottman empire. Read a book idiot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.