[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you realized how you don't get to see dumb females

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 29

Have you realized how you don't get to see dumb females in mainstream media? Every female is cunning but it is rare to find a show where a male is not disgustingly portrayed as a weak brain.
>>
>>130306533
Yep, there's always the bumbling, retarded guy or dad who everyone makes fun of for being so stupid. Then there's the wise cracking, brilliant woman who always puts the stupid guy down.

Noticed it a long time ago.

Have you ever realized that mainstream tv shows don't really have a family setting anymore? If they do, it's through the lens of child/spouse abuse or horrible memories of family. All happy tv shows are based with single female or male individuals living in the city, with no cares at all.

Can't watch TV anymore. Degeneracy and shit everywhere.
>>
>>130306533

Advertising works much better on women, TV shows are the shiny wrapper on the advertising which is the actual business.

TV is FOR women.
>>
ever watched Avatar OP?

Sokka is the smartest kid in the group. The only one who comes up with the plans and actually focuses on the war.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>130306848
>Have you ever realized that mainstream tv shows don't really have a family setting anymore? If they do, it's through the lens of child/spouse abuse or horrible memories of family.
>>
>>130307062
You must be a special kind of retarded, maybe you want to watch that series again?
>>
>>130306533
Archer is willing to get close at least. Cheryl/Carol is dumb as a rock most of the time, though the other women are about what you would expect on TV. Archer himself is portrayed as somewhat simple but extremely skilled and actually fairly intelligent at times.
>>
File: download (16).jpg (15KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
15KB, 248x203px
>>130306533
Pic related would be unimaginable now
>>
Shut up Meg.
>>
>>130306533
That's why I watch old films and TV. Women are more true to life, i.e. dumb as fuck
>>
>>130306533
The blonde in big bang theory is pretty stupid
>>
>>130307228
you need to be 18 to post here
>>
File: Wong.png (68KB, 160x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wong.png
68KB, 160x400px
>>130306533
Oh really, now?
>>
>>130307436
she has a phd
>>
>>130307436
OP btfo
>>
>>130307436
Literally an Engineering PhD, amirite?
Ditzy =/= dumb. She's charming.
>>
Iirc, sociologist named Butch wrote about it, but from class perspective. Working class father is portrayed as dumb, crass, bigoted and prone to violence in most tv shows and sitcoms. Women are much smarter, rational etc. He offeres an explanation but i can't remember. Some commie drivel
>>
>>130307062
Avatar was good, but then it got all PC with Legend of Korra. I can't stand the circle jerk that ensured after the forced lesbian kiss scene. Don't even get me started about the New Republic bullshit too. The Avatar world was good when all of the benders lived in their own bender community, look what happens when you put them all together.

Avatar would've been great if (((someone))) high up at Nickelodeon didn't make them create the PC monstrosity that is LoK.
>>
>>130306533
Shows that men can take a joke at their own expense and women cant
>>
>>130306533
This really took hold in the 1980's, and has become ubiquitous sense then. The few cases where men are actually shown to be smart have to be made inferior in some other way. The (((Big Bang Theory))) has smart men in it, but they are complete social retards, physical weaklings, and easily manipulated by their more well rounded wives.

The only show that bucked this trend in my memory was Last Man Standing, but it was more making the husband and wife equal (which is still good) and it got shitcanned by (((ABC))) for wrongthink.

>>130307257
Nearly every episode is centered around Archer making a retarded choice and Lanna (the smart independent black woman) coming in to clean up his mess. There's a handful of episodes where Lanna makes the mistake, and Archer fixes it, but it is "stupid archer meme" 90% of the time.
>>
Bob's burgers
>>
>>130307386
Yeah, but look at the "men" in that show. They can get away with it with the feminist crowds because the guys are all pussies who wear footsie pajamas and read comic books at 30.
>>
>>130307228
Sokka was legit smart, a great strategist that still contributed greatly without being able to bend. He was also the pratfall guy and would comically get into situations, but when it came time to be serious, he was essentially the leader of the group.

Being comic relief != being stupid.
>>
File: francine-smith-american-dad-9.3.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
francine-smith-american-dad-9.3.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>130306533
>>
>>130308112
>Show made by Family Goy creator to laugh at stupid conservative ideals
>>
>>130306533
Closest I can think of is KoTH, With Luanne, and at times, Peggy, although Peggy was more hubris than stupidity. Luanne was legit simpleton, though. Hank is portrayed as decently wise and intelligent, but a bit old fashioned and overly conservative, though in the end, Hank usually ended up in the right, at least partially. The one that comes to mind is when Hank tried to get Bobby to stop making Christianity out as some rock concert, because he didn't want Bobby to burn out on Christianity when he grew out of the "Extreme" scene.
>>
>>130308253
Seth McFalane isn't allowed to work on American Dad. It's the reason the show isn't completely insufferable like Family Guy or Cleveland show.
>>
>>130306848
I remember my Dad talking to me about the stupid dad thing on TV when I was a child. He was a very flawed man but boy am I thankful for all the redpills he dropped on me as a kid.
>>
>>130308666
annnd satan is real
>>
>>130308424
I would trade his life for Barbara Olson's anyway.
>>
>>130308112
Francine is not dumb in the show, ya super retard. Just because she is blonde and happy doesn't mean she's dumb.
>>
>>130308666
What did he have to say about it?
>>
>>130307262
The fact that Married With Children will go down as one of the most prophetic shows of its time makes quite sad.

It called so much shit so far in advance.
>>
>>130308325
Further, the show makes fun of a lot of shit happening today, mostly through college students. The episode with Luanne and the college students trying to protest the barbecue competition because it doesn't allow propane, they have a die-in and scream every buzzword you hear from the left today, from Hitler to murder, to silence is violence.

15 years ahead of the curve and it resonates truer than ever before.
>>
>>130308835
There is always some stupid dad character on TV and a brilliant mom to do everything for them. In reality its usually a lot different than that. "They" (didn't say who, i'm not even sure he thought it was jews) want to destroy the family.

He was a lifelong bill clinton loving democrat but I think he blamed billionaires like trump instead of jews. He hated communism though.
>>
>>130307760
>>130307492
Its been repeatedly, and repeatedly drilled into the audience that she's an idiot on Fry's level. She has trouble with basic cause and effect, and it makes her a basket case. Also, college gives you an education, it doesn't make you smart.
>>
>>130307825
Is LoK that bad? I watched the first season years ago, and, from what I'm able to remember, though it was decent. Hell, the boat scene even made me feel a little.
>>
File: 960.jpg (69KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
69KB, 960x540px
Hurr durr
>>
>>130308932
Like what? I've never watched it. I've seen some posts that it predicted MGTOW because it had an episode about "maninism" or something.
>>
>>130308666
>that feeling when satan remembers the good times with dad.

Not sure what to think.
>>
>>130308989
Why is KotH the best show ever?
>>
>>130308932
>>
File: the-middle-815x570-v2.jpg (265KB, 815x570px) Image search: [Google]
the-middle-815x570-v2.jpg
265KB, 815x570px
>>130306848
my mother is always watching this show, "The Middle" and every time I see it I'm shocked at how innocent and based it is.

>white family
>nuclear family
>christian family
>parents married
>father in blue collar job
>father provides/is patriarch
>do family activities all the time
>children are all hetero
>mongaloid freak nerdy/autistic kid but treated the same as other kids/never held to different standard
>chad son but good at heart and loves family

I almost can't believe its even allowed on (((TV))) at this point.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1920x1080px
Also retarded
>>
File: filter-bubble.jpg (351KB, 1756x1639px) Image search: [Google]
filter-bubble.jpg
351KB, 1756x1639px
>>130306533
Try watching mainstream shows which are not meant for you dumb ass.
Watch romantic comedies. In these the women are not very smart but instead "lovely and cute", that's why they get the smart cool guy.
>>
>>130309037
Well, he hit the nail on the head, and the fact that he was a Clinton Democrat gives me hope. Not all Democrats are as brainwashed as we see on shitholes like Reddit, many of them are starting to wise up to the realities of the world but just don't want to admit it.

When he said "they," I don't think he specifically meant Jews, but those in power. The elites. The higher ups. Most of these assholes are Jews, but you're right, he pretty much meant them in the sense of "billionaires." Even though most of these billionaires were Jews. You gotta remember too, I'm guessing he grew up right after WWII, when any kind of anti-Semitic language was seen as a crime against humanity. They were indoctrinated like North Koreans after the war, so saying "them" is as close to saying "Jews" as someone that age is going to get.

>>130309126
Yeah, it had a lot of social Marxist messages with people trying to kill all benders so the non-benders could feel good about themselves. I think Korra ends up fighting them off, but in the end, she has a very pushed and blatantly pandering lesbian kiss that kind of just ruins the show.

Now you can't even discuss either show without the "progressive kiss scene" being brought up.
>>
>>130306533
>>130306848
Thats because men dont complain about it and can go
>lol, look at that retard, I also sometimes forget to wear pants!
>>
>>130306533
Married with Children. Al wasn't smart per se, but Peggy and Kelly were borderline retarded. Bud was the only smart one really, and he was socially retarded.
>>130307262
Beat me to it.
>>
>>130309207
They have a club called "No ma'am" that's pretty much an anti nagging wife club.
>>
>>130308424
Agree, American Dad attempts at making fun of conservatives, but Stan Smith ends up being a very likable and sympathetic character. It totally backfires. The show has much more heart, and is less degenerate than Family Guy.
>>
>>130307492
Her family paid/owns the university.
>>
>>130309496
I almost forgot about this show, it might be the ONE normal, moral show on TV.

You forgot another aspect that makes it great compared to the other forms of degeneracy on TV: The children are children. They don't run the house, they don't run the show, and they are obedient to the parents. Way too many shows on Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nick today always show the child as the smart one. The one who is always right, the center of attention.

The Middle puts children exactly where they should be in the family. Even the brilliant one isn't above being lectured and punished. It is glorious.
>>
File: hankhill-american.jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
hankhill-american.jpg
23KB, 512x288px
>>130309320
Because it didn't have an agenda and all of the main characters are portrayed as decent, but believably flawed people.

Take Hank as an example: For every episode where Hank changes his mind about something, there's an episode where he's too stuck in his ways to change. And for every episode where he's portrayed as being in the wrong, there's one where he's portrayed as being in the right. Hank is intelligent, but naive. He's very knowledgeable of the realities of the world, but he still has a tendency to think the best of people and take them at their word. He's stubborn, but makes a genuine effort to go outside his comfort zone for his family and friends.

The same kind of balance is found in almost every single main character in the show. Every character has episodes where they shine, where they fall, where they learn to change, where they stand their ground, where they make mistakes, where they succeed, etc.
>>
>>130306533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8DZKej2ldM
>>
>>130306533
I hope show in pic is unrelated. Leela is purposely smart and capable and strong. Amy is a retard.
>>
>>130309145
Isn't D the voice of reason and minimal decency in most episodes? I haven't seen the later seasons, but she's usually the most ethical member of the gang and the first to say their schemes are wrong.
>>
>>130310084
Yep, I would much rather have a beer with the conservative Stan Smith than the pompous liberal Brian from Family Guy.
>>
>>130306533
Did OP just wake up from a 25 year long coma
>>
By the very nature of the rules of comedy, that's why the bumbling dad always comes out on top. No one wants the winner to win except in a drama.
>>
>>130308762
She's kinda dumb. Everyone is dumb in that show though, except the son.
>>
>>130309831
Pretty much describes my dad. His father fought the koreans, and my dad was in the airforce but no war. He told me if I ever thought of joining he'd kick my ass, that its all a big game now. It probably has been a game for much longer than he realized.
>>
>>130306533
there's a reason it's call (((programming))) goy
>>
File: 1488676798064-pol.jpg (80KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
1488676798064-pol.jpg
80KB, 634x636px
>>130306848
No fucking lie Gene Siskel used to bitch about this in the 1980s on Siskel Siskel and Ebert. Vid avail on YouTube if you care to dig.

FF a decade, he ironically dies of brain cancer
>>
File: last-man-standing.jpg (64KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
last-man-standing.jpg
64KB, 670x377px
>>130310146
>>130310164
Also if you're fond of shows like The Middle and KOTH, give Last Man Standing a try. It's some of Tim Allen's best work and one of the few shows in the last decade willing to openly mock political correctness and left wing social politics.

It was recently cancelled by (((ABC))) but there are talks to revive it on CMT next year.
>>
>>130310312
Oh and he fucking loved guns despite his democratness. Had more ammo than anyone stockpiled that I've ever seen.
>>
>>130306533
Is Malcolm in the middle one of those tv shows?
>>
>>130306533
In Archer, insults are thrown left and right to any character. Females like Cheryl and Pam are demeaned for their actions and low intelligence (even though Pam's smart but just a bit slow and flamboyant)

Cheryl is a retard in Archer
>>
>>130310178
That's true, no shortage of dummies all round in futurama
>>
Is king of the hill really that good?
>>
>>130306533
>Have you realized how you don't get to see dumb females in mainstream media?
Practically every comedy show in existence has a dumb female. Including Amy from Futurama.
>>
>>130310178
Yeah. And the professor is the smartest person in their world, though insane.
>>
>>130310312
He's right, the Korean War was probably the last real war we fought in that wasn't a joke. It just so happens that Eisenhower gave his Military Industrial Complex speech in between the Korean and Vietnam Wars. Look at how Vietnam started, with a false flag to get us in there for no reason. Look at every war we involved ourselves in from then on forward.

What point did we have in fighting it? Maybe Afghanistan is the only justified war, but the others were more of a game than a war. A game that brings in money for the military industrial complex while killing the rest of us off.

Your father is a smart man.
>>
File: IMG_5908.png (203KB, 451x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5908.png
203KB, 451x340px
I always thought it was funny that the Asian chick on Suite Life of Zack and Cody was the dumb character
>>
>>130308424
>>130310084
Why do people hate family guy so much?
I enjoy the humor, and they frequently laugh at controversial things and joke about things like saying nigger,etc
>>
>>130307825
>forced lesbian kiss scene
Anon, please, that was forshadowed since season 2.
>>
>>130306533
>>>
Yes, that is done on purpose. Those who did it on purpose are following agenda for a good part of forty years, those who don't are tiptoeing around the vjaina shield because they don't want to have packs of screeching harpies on their necks.
Although I have to say that progressives have reeeeeally stepped it up in the past three years. I watched most of bigger movies in those three years, but it really hit me when I saw last Pirates of Carribea - the female actors are identical, to the smallest detail, one next to another. Not in looks, when you constantly do the stronk, empowered womyn, you'll end up with a single character, applicable anywhere.

If you take that twat from the Pirates and put her into both SW, Star Trek, Transformers etc. etc. you would not see a single difference between them.

Only female character worth anything, with evolving character was the recruit Anderson from the 2012 Dredd movie.
>>
Thats a wierd compass
>>
File: 1432273702614.jpg (34KB, 425x349px) Image search: [Google]
1432273702614.jpg
34KB, 425x349px
>>130307228
Sokka was the comic relief but at the same time he was the brains of the group
Sokka was also the best character. I wish he became a great swordsman in season 2 instead of 3 to give him more time to shine as a fighter too
>>
>>130307974
This. Bob's a hard working family man. His wife is a neurotic lush.
>>
>>130310299
yeah but the son is a faggot, so not sure what they're trying to say
>>
File: hal and lois.jpg (54KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
hal and lois.jpg
54KB, 700x475px
>>130310538
Mmm, yes and no.

Hal is portrayed as a bit of a bumbling dad, but not in the same harsh way that a lot of modern sitcoms do. He's a goof and is prone to odd pursuits, but he's also portrayed as a guy who has no problems making personal sacrifices for his family's sake or working 50 hours a week to support them, and while he usually defers to Lois's opinion on decisions, they're usually depicted as a very healthy, mutually supportive couple.

Hit or miss depending on the episode.
>>
>>130306533
the show is awful, but the women in orange is the new black are pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>130310523
It's a shame that show was cancelled for obvious political reasons.

Another one that I always loved was Roseanne. Dan Connor was one of the best tv dads out there. Blue collar, parental figure, who did anything for his loyal family.
>>
>>130307386
they corrected this in later seasons.

Big bang theory is nerd blackface and now all of them now have gf's that are smarter than them.

They also push the agenda of "hurr I'm massively successful but I'm so lucky to have gf that puts up with me".
>>
>>130311125

They literally shit on their sons lol.
>>
Nick DiPaolo has discussed this shit for years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BV5H-BFnmQ
>>
Just want to point out that you all are primarily discussing shows target at men (including young men). What about shows that target other demographics? It seems like we have a lot of counter examples to OP's hypothesis, but I think this may be a result of sticking to shows targeting this demographic...
>>
A thing since the seventies
>>
>>130310916
but rich though, and I'm not surprised since being stupid when born with a silver spoon is a more prevalent stereotype than the smart asians one.
>>
>>130311166
Like I said, Allen's apparently in talks with CMT trying to get the show revived on their network. So there's hope of a revival.

Roseanne was always great and I like Dan and Roseanne's relationship for the same reason I always liked Hal and Lois in Malcolm in the Middle - they're those kind of couples who always seem to be on the same page, regardless of what's going on. They finish each other's sentences, they know what their reaction to something is going to be, they anticipate what the other will do before they do it, etc.
>>
>>130306848
Only white families left on TV are literal trailer trash.
>>
File: 645645.png (1001KB, 1920x1002px) Image search: [Google]
645645.png
1001KB, 1920x1002px
>>130306533

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRpLEPGibA
>>
>>130310670
Yes. It's pretty dry though, so not everyone will appreciate just how good it is.
>>
>>130310966
props to you for enjoying the ride and not being a cynical dick. I also still watch it because the cutaways are funny sometimes, like the bo jackson / 3 point shooting old school vidya cutaways
>>
File: smoke-tobacco-605x403.jpg (29KB, 605x403px) Image search: [Google]
smoke-tobacco-605x403.jpg
29KB, 605x403px
>>130311300
Same thing for other demographics, maybe to different degrees and approaches
>>
>>130307262
Love this fucking show.

>Shoot me, $5. $10, $15... please
>>
>>130307825
You have to be 18 to post here.
Talking about kids shows.
WTF is wrong with you
>>
>>130306533
Wasn't that show "Two Broke Girls" literally an entire show about two ditsy bimbos?
>>
>>130310966
Looking back on it I can say that maybe the first two seasons were decent, it just went straight to shit after that
I honestly feel ashamed that I used to like it so much when I was like 13 years old
>>
>>130311764
shows we watched as kids anon
>>
>>130309117
Didn't she help the professor build a device to reverse the direction of the earth's rotation?
>>
File: 1421887248477.png (730KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1421887248477.png
730KB, 500x746px
>>130309207
>>
>>130311960
No, she built that herself. It was her doctoral project.
>>
>>130306848
>>130309831
>>130310827

Enjoyed your words thanks for posting. Happy Father's day.
>>
>>130311843
I'm 23 and still enjoy it - I mean, there's nothing objectionable about it in the sense that it tries to shove politics or sth else down your throat. And on the plus side, some of the cutaways are pretty funny, and the characters are interesting, especially the kid Stewie.

Find it good to relax after a long day with some light humor
>>
>>130311804
Yes.

One was a Jew whore, the other was a silver spoon whore. Both were stronk powerful whores surrounded by even more degenerates.

My mom used to watch it.
>>
>>130310224
She bangs niggers, is a welfare leach, bangs lots of dudes because empowered.
>>
File: p184243_b_v8_ab.jpg (364KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p184243_b_v8_ab.jpg
364KB, 960x1440px
Ray was a good father and a comic relief
>>
>>130311166
Roseanne is coming back. But Dan died in the end of the shows original run he obviously won't be back
>>
>>130310224
D's absolute scum just like the rest of them, Sunny makes zero attempts to uplay her as anything else, I can appreciate that.
>>
File: UWRR.jpg (107KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
UWRR.jpg
107KB, 500x329px
>>130312239
>>
>>130306848
That's absolutely true. Every male on tv commercials is a bald dumb retard who gets corrected by the women
>>
>>130312127
>and the characters are interesting, especially the kid Stewie.
lol no
I tried watching a random episode that was airing after a couple of years of not keeping up and I honestly felt disgusted, especially because of Brian
>some of the cutaways are pretty funny
That was funny at first but after a while they became predictable and tiring to me
I do not watch it much but I appreciate that American Dad doesn't do the random cutaways like Family Guy
>>
>>130312679
lmao
>>
>>130306533
>>
File: 1495574002704.png (435KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1495574002704.png
435KB, 795x1022px
>>130306848
>>130306533

Bro, I stopped watching that stuff years ago, literally. But you're absolutely correct. I guess that's why it grew distasteful. FUll of horseshit and propaganda
>>
>>130313178
London used to get my juices flowing.
>>
>>130312150
Gay creator took shit for this. Responded with the bulletproof defense of I'm More Oppressed Than You
>>
File: carmella.jpg (84KB, 416x640px) Image search: [Google]
carmella.jpg
84KB, 416x640px
>>
>>130312984
>especially because of Brian
They openly make fun of stereotypes, and Brian is at times this pseudo intellectual and the others knock him down.

desu I enjoy the cutaways, and American Dad just seems long without them - most episodes are Roger as some other character creating/solving problems, and the kids usually have their own teen problems. Not really relatable anymore
>>
>>130307825
Avatar is shit and unwatchable. It was part of a new offensive by the PC libshits
>>
>>130307863
I feel like the show is more, all the characters think/say "Stupid Archer!" but in the end, he gets the better of everyone, saves the day, etc.

Like, he may put them in a situation that really sucks, but usually one of the other characters makes it worse by going against his "stupid plan" which would have actually worked because in that universe he's basically a demigod.
>>
>>130307062
Sokka was portrayed as a brilliant idiot, he was the butt of most jokes as well. There were no "dumb girls" in Avatar, except for Ty Li who was by far the hottest girl and I wish she would beat me up
>>
>>130306533
When is the last time a movie or TV show portrayed an explicitly pro white community as a positive thing?

Is Birth of A Nation and the Nazi propaganda movies the only ones?

For a world supposedly run by white supremacy, the mass media sure never does anything pro white. That really tells the tale.

Jewish controllers write leftwing and race mixer propaganda into nearly every media product these days. Watch how quickly you get banned on mainstream websites for merely pointing out the lack of positive pro white characters.
>>
>>130311036
but Louise is the one who usually runs the family
yeah, she's not book smart, but she gets her way
>>
>>130307029
>Advertising works much better on women
lol! Everything works much better on women and it always has. That's why it was the men calling shots most of the time back in the day. One of the biggest redpills i've ever swallowed was that old prejudices and stereotypes have all been grounded in well established reasons. That's why my opinion of blacks has dwindled as well as the Chinese.
>>
File: German TV.jpg (137KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
German TV.jpg
137KB, 2000x1000px
>>130313800
There was that German dub....
but that is Long gone
>>
>>130307257
I'll use a lol analogy. Archer is great at micro game but sucks at macro.
>>
File: zaheer vs kya.webm (3MB, 560x312px) Image search: [Google]
zaheer vs kya.webm
3MB, 560x312px
>>130309126
>Is LoK that bad? I watched the first season years ago, and, from what I'm able to remember, though it was decent.
The second season is super hit or miss with some wonky animation during the first half (the first half of the season was animated by the same studio that does Naruto, the second half by the original animation studio that did the rest of both shows).

Third season is fucking kino. Fourth is alright.
>>
Thats why Anime is so popular amongst Young men, most of the old shit heavily promoted strong male protagonists defending their Family/Nation against fucking degenerate mutants and commies
>>
>>130309126

1st Season = Passable
2nd Season = Love triangle garbage, Korra is worst Avatar
3rd Season = Fucking amazing
4th Season = Somewhere between 1st and 3rd.
>>
>>130306533
Have you forgotten about Amy ? She's as dumb as Fry, this is why she's a perfect match in one of the mars episodes.
>>
>>130312270
http://tvline.com/2017/05/19/roseanne-revival-dan-alive-dead-john-goodman/
>>
>>130309496
Wait, they remade Malcolm in the middle?
>>
File: Hal.jpg (71KB, 386x580px) Image search: [Google]
Hal.jpg
71KB, 386x580px
>>130306848
That's because men are funny while women aren't, writers know it and relies on giving them qualities to compensate in order to not make them pure background characters (which they still are despite all their efforts because it's a comedy).

Look at Malcolm in the Middle, the Simpsons or South Park, all dads are brilliants characters while noone care about the mothers.
>>
>>130314958
Childhood is idolizing Korra
Adulthood is realizing that Zaheer was in the right all along

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>130316273
LoK is garbage, the only good thing is the art but overall it's just totally forgettable compared to Avatar.
>>
>>130307262
I need to rewatch this show. Only saw it as a youngin, and I can only imagine how true to life it really was all along.
>>
>>130313345
Modern women must see Carmella and go "oh yes a woman I can relate to, good for her" even though she is a fucking parasite who gives the middle finger to ethics, all because tony buys her houses and jewellery. David Chase knew what he was talking about when he conceived of Carmella Soprano.
>>
>>130311995
Speaking of this dude, Modern Family is a pretty good show. It always seemed to have different characters fucking up and saving the day in each episode.
Though I haven't watched it in a couple years, so not sure what's going on now.
>>
>>130308762
Everyone in American Dad is dumb.

This is how we know it is an accurate portrayal of American life.
>>
women dont want to laugh at themselves because they arent able to self reflect. if they cant relate to the female characters on tv they see them as a threat.
>>
>>130306533
Dunno, my wife watches TLC which I take it is American channel and they have a site calked ' gypsy weddings' or something like that

Plenty of shallow and stupid females there
>>
File: 1494671271403.jpg (5KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1494671271403.jpg
5KB, 250x206px
>>130316101
>tfe Bryan Cranston is your favorite but he's a leftist
>>
>>130316087
Is it so surprising

What's surprising is how good it is.
>>
>>130308325
This is exactly what I came in here to say. If you must consume mass media, this is a good way to do it. It's a very gentle redpill. Mike Judge is a genius.
>>
>>130310523
I love that show.
>>
>>130307436
there is no one shitting on here in the show though, she even gets her own cuck alien.
>>
>>130309496
I really like this show, it's one of the few sitcoms I can stomach
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.