[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Identifying as a girl will allow me to compete in girls'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 5

File: trans-athlete-e1465170899310.jpg (60KB, 650x389px) Image search: [Google]
trans-athlete-e1465170899310.jpg
60KB, 650x389px
I need money and Wimbledon is coming up. Prize money is the same for men and women. I am a good Tennis player and women can't play tennis for shit.

If I start identifying as a girl, I can play Wimbledon as a "girl" and make a shitton of money, right?
>>
>>130306351
Yep. Do it
>>
>>130306351
Wait which one is the dude?
>>
>>130306563
This. You'll also get tons of sponsors falling over themselves to hand you money.
>>
DO IT OP. don't be a faggot. The only people that should matter are your family, friends, and people you want to be friends. Don't be afraid of onlookers hating you or despising you and treat this like a protest with a nice cash prize at the end. would be hilarious please do it
>>
>>130306351
Imagine real men suddenly identifying as women (like the actual strong ones, not the pathetic ones that cant compete against men) deadlifting in olympics against women.
>>
>>130306351
I think you have to be on hrt
>>
>>130306746
>Wait which one is the dude?
If you have to ask, you are probably gay. Find yourself some nice ass to tap and stop worrying about womyn then.
>>
>>130306351
>Serena Williams
>Woman

Kek.

You'll get wrecked in "female" tennis you retarded Kraut.
>>
>>130307236
>I think you have to be on hrt
They can't make me do this, if I say I have a mental pill allergy and cannot take ANY pills.
>>
>>130306351
If you're in approximately the top 300 male players, then yes, you'll probably win women's Wimbledon.
>>
>>130306351
It worked for Serena and Venus, should work for you.
>>
>>130307327
>You'll get wrecked in "female" tennis you retarded Kraut.
Have you ever watched women's tennis? I mean, have you? There is no power, they are basically shooting balloon balls all over the court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obUCEKiGnf0
>>
>>130306351
Call yourself Hilliry Klinton
>>
>>130307264
They let jungle chinks invade cuckmany too?

I thought all you niggerasians went to canada.
>>
Link

https://www.theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html
>>
>>130306351
I've played against former D1 women players and they still kicked my ass even though I'm a 4.0. Unless you're 6.5 plus you aren't going to have a chance especially woth all the hormone blockers they put on you
>>
>>130307603
Always archive
https://archive.is/OgSUI
>>
>>130306351
you gotta take hormones and be on them for a certain amount of time
>>
>>130307452
>top 300
More like top 10k. Women's tennis is an absolute joke, seriously.

If you've competed on a professional level in the past decade, you'd absolutely destroy any female.
>>
>>130307327
Didn't some Frenchie (I think?) who was barely in the top 200 wipe the floor with both the Williams sisters in a match he didn't even really prepare for?
>>
>>130307787
Read the article I linked
>>
>>130307452
>If you're in approximately the top 300 male players, then yes, you'll probably win women's Wimbledon.

Dude, Carsten Bratch once did an experiment playing the Williams sisters - one set against each. He was drinking a few beers while playing. Dude was ranked like 180 or so, but phasing out. He won 6:1, 6:0 and wasn't even sweating.

Any semi-pro amateur player who ever played a Future can win Wimbledon on the women's side.
>>
>>130307803
See link above
>>
>>130307202
You mean like that nigger in female runners ?
Shit was hilarious. Funny thing one female runner from Poland fliped her shit over it.
>>
>>130307909
I linked it above. Are you as good as him? Go for it.
>>
>>130307327
Some no-name guy destroyed both of the Williams sisters without even trying. Men dominate at sports, which is why women's sports exist.
>>
>>130306351
The key to beating women in tennis is to just dropshot them. Unlike men they're too slow to get the ball.
>>
>>130307803
It was Carsten Bratch. Most based German tennis player ever. >>130307909

Really funny to watch too. Him having a beer in the breaks while the Williams sisters were trying their best to not both lose 6:0. They could barely return his serve.
>>
>>130308048
>Both sisters are great tennis players and hit the ball extremely well. However, if you've been playing on the men's tour there are certain shots you can play that are going to put them in difficulty. Try and put a lot spin on the ball - I was hitting the ball with a degree of spin they don't face week-in, week-out. Another key is to chase down every shot. In our match, they were putting shots into the corners that on the women's tour would be winners but I was able to return them.
>>
>>130307923
There's a reason they never pulled that shit again. A rank 400 would absolutely paste them, and they quickly realised the gulf between the sports.
>>
File: 1491385566319.png (715KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491385566319.png
715KB, 618x718px
>>130307081
>don't be a faggot.
>>
>>130308175
Nah. Her serve is too good. Way better than most top 20 men.
>>
>>130308213
This is true, remember Bobby Riggs? Even when Billie Jean king beat him it was a fix, and he was over 50.
>>
>>130308213
>There's a reason they never pulled that shit again. A rank 400 would absolutely paste them, and they quickly realised the gulf between the sports.

Even in fucking Golf, women cannot compete.

I mean FUCKING GOLF. Women's putting average is just nowhere near professional. They can even drive a ball 300m as required in men's play, but they are too retarded to putt well.
>>
The local highschool by my house hosts the local (1-A) women's soccer team to compete against the highschool's boys for practice. I've seen it a few times, and I think they do it once a month. Highschool boys, all living within 10 miles of eachother, pulled from a pool of maybe 600 boys can defeat the 'best' women pulled from a national pool of hundreds of thousands of women, despite 4 years difference in age, and a vast amount of funding, training, and expertise.

Did I say 'defeat'? I mean crush. They crush them.
>>
>>130308313
>top 200
>>
File: transgender weightlifter.png (89KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
transgender weightlifter.png
89KB, 500x654px
>>130307202
Like this
>>
>>130308313
>Her serve is too good. Way better than most top 20 men.
Wud? Are you drunk or just don't know shit about tennis.

There is literally not a single man in the top ATP 500 who doesn't serve better than Serena Williams... and she is the top notch server in women's tennis.
>>
What would be the sport with the biggest gulf? I think even some of the neckbeards on here might be competitive at women's boxing. The only thing I can think of where they compete at the same level is horse riding.
>>
>>130308313
Are you retarded? She has a good serve but it's no where near someone like Ivo Karlović.
>>
>>130308433
Australian national womens soccer team was beaten by U-15 boys
>>
>>130306351
You probably couldn't catch up to any of Serena William's serves.
>>
>>130306746
adams apple did you see it
>>
>>130306351
Yes I'm sure you could easily defeat Serena Williams
>>
>>130308619
Kek

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
>>
>>130308547

Apparently women btfo men at biathlon.
>>
>>130307236
You can identify as a woman and in this current year anyone who denies you becomes an outlier
..no brakes
>>
>>130308547
Dressage is basically just complete bullshit, judged completely arbitrarily, and entirely based on how a particular horse is feeling on a particular day.
>>
>>130308706
any top 150 man player would run the court against serena
It would probably be close with even a top 500
>>
>>130308547
In women's boxing, they'd at least have a chance at a lucky shot on the chin. They'd never win in a drawn out match that goes to the judges. But even the 1:1000 chance at a lucky hit gives them better odds than they'd have in, say, basketball - where they'd need to consistently outplay the men for 40 minutes. Women's basketball is among the most boring things to watch because you're not even seeing them play at highschool competency for boys. It's literally middle-school level basketball. And frankly, they might even get beat by 12-13 year old boys. And that's even if they have a 6'8 woman rebounding for them. My first dunk on a 10ft hoop was in 8th grade, meaning I could probably out-rebound a 6'8 professional behemoth in women's basketball.

I'm trying to think of a sport where they'd even come close to competing with men. Pool, I think, is a strong possibility. Not to say that they wouldn't get crushed in the long term, but I've seen women run the table on men before. And frankly my mom was always good enough at pool to beat me half of the time.
>>
>>130308547
>What would be the sport with the biggest gulf?
Of the popular sports, probably Rugby. I have seen women's rugby at the last Olympics and I think a women's team would not be allowed to train against any men's team, because they might just get mortally injured.

> The only thing I can think of where they compete at the same level is horse riding.

There is one area of athletic sports where women actually have held the overall world record even though men were seriously competing: ultra triathlon. Astrid Benöhr once held the world record in Decatriathlon (10 ironman distances).
>>
>>130308547
Field events. Shotput, javelin, hammer throw. men's records are higher dispite having a object practically twice the weight
>>
>>130306351
what olympic sport could get a medal in, since i became a woman just now?
>>
>>130308667
>You probably couldn't catch up to any of Serena William's serves.
A few years ago, I regularly played with a work colleague who was ranked in the ATP top 250 before. He actually was still playing Davis Cup for his country (third world country - but he is white) back then.

If you have played tournaments before and have played all your youth regularly (which I have), it is not a problem to return a regular man's serve on clay.
>>
>>130309470
>what olympic sport could get a medal in, since i became a woman just now?
Depends, what are you good at?
>>
Women can outcompete men in target sports like shooting and archery as well as some endurance sports like long distance swimming

Women also seem to be better at curling
>>
>>130309470
You could very likely beat most women in any fighting sport. But if you're athletic at all, you could pick something, train hard for a year to get in good physical shape, and beat them in almost whatever you choose.

If you played a sport as a kid, you've probably already got more skill in it than any woman.
>>
>>130309470
I was the district champion shotputter in high school. I threw almost 59 feet as a junior and didn't compete me senior year. I could be an Olympic women's shotputter right now without training for it. Best part is, I am on HRT. My body doesnt produce testosterone anymore. I could qualify for the testosterone levels needed for women's sports just by not taking my shots.
>>
>>130309972
You've spent enough time here on /pol/, so why don't you fix your fucking brain? Why the fuck are you transitioning? You do realize you'll never be a woman, right? You'll just be some freak stuck in gender limbo if you stay on this path.

I say this out of concern for you. I doubt you have anyone in your life who cares enough to be honest. Get off that shit and fix yourself. Everyone who supports your current path is your enemy. They have no concern for your long-term well being, and they'd rather virtue signal their approval than tell you the truth.

It's far too dangerous to be honest with trannies these days, so they never get the skinny from people IRL. So, you're only going to get honesty from anonymous places. I'm being honest. You're going to turn yourself into a freak, and all the people supporting you now will be gone in a few years. In 20, it'll be just you, alone, looking like something out of a children's horror novel.

Turn back now.
>>
>>130310460
>this post
He probs roided and stopped now he needs to take test to keep his levels up
>>
>>130309645
>outcompete men in target sports like shooting and archery
No, they cannot. This is why both archery and shooting competitions are men and women separately.

Only sports where men and women compete against each other are horse jumping and other horse stuff.

>>130309645
>Women also seem to be better at curling
Nope. Still not mixed teams, but different for men and women.
>>
>>130310460
No dude, I'm still a man. I was/am a heroin addict and my body stopped producing testosterone. I take test shots. But my natural levels are low enough to qualify for women's Olympics. I'd compete in a full beard tho
>>
>>130310653
Oh holy shit, did I misread that? I thought he was saying he was doing tranny shit...
>>130310825
Oh man, I'm sorry. I misunderstood. Oh well. My post stands for any trannies who are lurking.
>>
File: tennis-highest-paid-players.jpg (75KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
tennis-highest-paid-players.jpg
75KB, 630x945px
WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE PAID THE SAME!

LESS PEOPLE WATCH WOMEN'S TENNIS
Men's v women's tennis
>viewers for men's 2015 ATP tour
973 million
>for women's 2015 WTA events and finals
395 million

WOMEN PLAY FEWER SETS
"Men's singles and doubles matches may consist of up to five sets (the winner being the first to take the majority of total allocated sets) while women's singles matches are usually best of three sets."

MEN ARE BETTER PLAYERS
In almost every battle of the sexes tennis events men have out performed women tremendously.

>"2003: Yannick Noah vs Justine Henin[edit]
In December 2003, Yannick Noah and Justine Henin played a friendly match at the Forest National in Brussels. Noah donned a dress for much of the match. He played predominantly trick shots and slices, but still ended up winning 4–6, 6–4, 7–6."

>"2013: Novak Djokovic vs Li Na
In October 2013, Novak Djokovic and Li Na played a light-hearted exhibition mini set in Beijing, China to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the China Open. Djokovic clowned to the amusement of the crowd, and at one point swapped places with a ballboy. Li was given a 30–0 advantage at the start of each service game, and she went on to win 3–2."
>>
>>130310918
No worries m8. Its all absolutely ludicrous to me that anyone can declare womanhood and compete in women's sports. I can tell you from my own experience, even without testosterone I was still a man who could easily bench over 300 and I maintained all my size and musclemass without working out. All the gains I got from years of training didn't just disappear. Sooner or later, someone is going to blow up this Trans in women's sports thing. I'd rather it be someone who takes it on as a massive joke
>>
>>130306746
obviously the one on the left
>>
>>130311650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Z0ldYGaKw
why would anyone watch male tennis instead of female tennis?
>>
>>130312518
>Southeast asian

yuck
>>
>>130311650
>Roger Federer
>Novak Djokovic
Literally two of the greatest players of all time, no fuck they make more.

Other than that it looks pretty equal.
>>
File: 1497211856280.png (140KB, 294x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497211856280.png
140KB, 294x270px
I've thought about pretending to "identify as a woman" so I could get cheaper Auto Insurance
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.