[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall for the stem meme >live in a block of discarded sea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: stem_meme.jpg (269KB, 988x968px) Image search: [Google]
stem_meme.jpg
269KB, 988x968px
>fall for the stem meme
>live in a block of discarded sea cans stacked on top of each other
>>
>>130305215
Behold the new feudalism.
>>
>>130305536
>it's only temporary, anon hehehe :^)
>>
File: 1411203645765.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
1411203645765.gif
2MB, 388x356px
hmm what's that goy? you mean you DON'T want to earn six figures in a trendy part of the world? pffft don't be ridiculous goy, of course you will have a work life balance. yes yes you will of course have a nice house at a reasonable price.

now hurry up and make a decision, i've got several indians to interview today
>>
Where are all the autistic stem cucks? They're awfully quiet for some reason...
>>
>falling for the "stem meme" meme
fuck off you shill failure lmao...
jealous of people more successful? yep
>>
"Modular Apartments" AKA Commieblocks.
>>
>>130306597
It's Saturday. They're working. Gotta earn that $100k poverty line salary!
>>
>>130306701
It's waaaaaayyyyyy below poverty line in Silicon Valley, LA or NYC.
>>
>>130306635
>masters in engineering
>work comfy job in interesting industry surrounded by right wingers
>paid well
>given a great deal of respect by peers
>40 hours a week, plenty of paid leave

>thinks i can't laugh at others for picking the wrong branch of STEM to pursue

nah, they deserve it. these are the same runts who smugly told everyone they were going to be a billionaire by the time they're 30, not realising that they will just be another cubicle drone.
>>
>>130306691
No, commieblocks actually utilize concrete and cement in their construction. These are at best trailer parks
https://factoryos.com/off-site-construction/
>>
>>130305215
>Be STEM
>Everyone wants to live in NYC, Seattle, or Silicon Valley
>Decide to pursue jobs in Raleigh, NC
>Because of how few people in STEM want to move there wages are high
>A 1k one bedroom is well located and nice
>Funs and cars allowed
>People are friendly and generally easy going

I have no fucking clue why so many people I used to go to school with decided to live in an expensive shoebox .
>>
>>130306998
yeah fair enough, the silicon valley fags even I dislike and I'm currently doing my masters in Comp Sci. They're the type of pretentious hipster idios that I've seen throughout my uni years that scrape by thinking they're genuises
>>
>>130305215
>Work as an engineer
>Don't work for a trendy company
>Have money and not a feudal serf

Feels good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.