[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>old straight whites in middle America are our only customers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1114.jpg (192KB, 1125x1469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
192KB, 1125x1469px
>old straight whites in middle America are our only customers
>had to close 100 stores due to slumping sales
>lets alienate the only people who still shop at our shitty store
>>
>>130298398
No one cares about your bitter, hateful ass. Not even companies on the verge of bankruptcy.
>>
>>130298512
(((You)))
>>
>>130298512
>"These people are making poor decisions."
>"You're hateful and no one cares about you."
>>
Do you honestly believe that people don't shop at Macy's because they tweet rainbow flags?
>>
I worked for macys and they had a policy than men could use the womens changing rooms if they felt like it. In the training video it was a man who wanted to try on bras. If a female complained we had to suggest they buy the clothes then try them at home because we couldn't make the man uncomfortable or question him. All the promotional posters had ambiguous race people.
>>
>>130299109
>saying it's okay for adults to love someone mutually is a 'poor decision'

There's that bitter, hateful ass talk we talked about.
>>
>>130299164
Even if it's subconscious. People now have a negative imprint in their mind which will cause them to shop elsewhere
>>
>>130298512
change your flag you fucking kike
>>
>>130299316
>implying loving someone of the same sex is anything but self-absorption and a fundamental distortion of virtuous sexual ethics
>>
>>130299387
okay
>>
>>130299464
>implying it's any of your business

If you want to be someone's mom adopt a child.
>>
>>130299364
You realize most people don't give a fuck about gay people? Especially middle class married woman.

Not everyone is obsessed as you my friend.
>>
>>130299316
>Companies getting involved in politics that run against their market isn't a poor idea

Why aren't you shorting Macy's?
>>
>>130300210
>people should go against their morals for more shekel's

Thanks Goldberg. Honestly though corporations are jumping on the LGBT bandwagon because it's being normalized (whether you like it or not) and it's good for their business.
>>
>>130300210
Macy's has always been cancer
>>
>>130300569
>Running a business for any other purpose than generating profit

Good goyim, make uncompetitive companies.

>Gay friendly is good for business
It really depends on what you sell. Niche goods geared towards gays? Sure. Every other business? Why? You're risking isolating customers to persuade a small market segment.
>>
>>130298398

good riddance
>>
>>130298512

bitter and hateful is the left

and we don't give a fuck about you degenerates either

good riddance
>>
>>130299642
>implying it's any of your business
"haha yeah let's not worry about the nature of society and ethics, nothing is anyone's business except what you yourself decide to do personally"

because that's the foundation of all of our legislative decisions and cultural emphases, right?

fucking retard
>>
>>130299364
I'm as right wing as they come and I literally don't give a single fuck about gays. I'm against public displays of degeneracy because they make my stomach churn but I couldn't care less about gay marriage etc.

It seems like a weird thing to be concerned with tbqh
>>
But /pol/ told me that after gay marriage and adoption was approved they would become normal people and wouldn't care about that gay pride bullshit.
>>
>>130301840
You are so clueless. Gay marriage is what lead to transgender bathrooms transgender children. It's an absolute cancer that needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>130298398
>Love

It's not love.

The male/female reproductive organs are created to fit each other. Even when a woman is penetrated for the first time, the vagina and cervix have more autoimmune functions to assist in healing and prevents infections. Homosexual acts, however, do not have this advantage.

In male/male, female/female attempts at coitus, since they do not have compatible sex organs, they must utilize methods that the body is not capable of adapting to. Men must use their oral and rectal orifices to mimic vaginal penetration, while women use fingers and objects to mimic phallic penetration (they can use clitoral stimulation, but women are hardwired mentally to be penetrated, and so are unsatisfied).

What many don't know is that semen has autoimmune inhibitors mixed in it. This is so the woman's autoimmune system doesn't kill off all the sperm the second they reach the cervix. And the semen's autoimmune inhibitors work anywhere semen lands. If ejaculates into a person's mouth, eye, rectum, etc., most of the autoimmune functions of that area get switched off. This is one major reason why STI's are so rampant in the deviant sexual cultures.

To add more injury, the rectum is not designed for sexual behaviors. Fecal matter descends and exits with a thin mucus coating it gets traveling through all section of the colon. The walls of the rectum are much thinner than the walls of the vagina and less ductile. A vagina can take vigorous thrusting easily and pleasurably - the rectum simply tears apart. Even with an enema and stretching, it's not safe. Fecal matter still remains, and with anal sex always producing small tears (even with lube) semen and fecal matter enter the bloodstream. A person after anal sex has semen and feces in their bloodstream for hours after, with the semen shutting down autoimmune functions and feces spreading bacteria and other pathogens and toxins.
>>
>>130301840

If you aren't a religious bigot what makes you right wing?
>>
File: 1497653560485.jpg (53KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497653560485.jpg
53KB, 940x540px
>>130298398
>>
>>130301840
Allowing gay marriage is why tranny bullshit is everywhere now and we don't even know what gender means anymore.

I get what you're saying. Letting fags get married doesn't seem like a big deal, in a vacuum. But that viewpoint fails to see the forest for the trees. When we accepted gay marriage, we affirmed as a nation that gender is meaningless. We're now seeing the consequences of that declaration, and it's hideous.
>>
>>130301840
Gay marriage is the reason we have the "30+ genders" problem. Only after it was legalized did the genderfreeks get their foot in the door.
>>
>>130298398
I had to go to Oakland for an interview and the airline lost my luggage. I fly in yoga pants and flip flops, so I needed adult clothes. I went to a Macy's in a mall in a suburb outside of Oakland to get some business casual and the entire store was nigger clothes. They had jerseys and purple double breasted suits, and fake alligator loafers, everything a nigger needs to get they pimp on. I skipped the interview. I decided you couldn't pay me enough to live anywhere near Oakland
>>
>>130302078
>clueless
Nigger, I grew up in South Florida. I could write a novel about gays. The purple-haired androgynous childfucker deviants you're imagining exist but they mostly separate themselves from society. They're kind of like drug addicts in the way they divorce themselves from others and hang around their own. Most of the fags I knew were gray-haired old men who dressed nice and bought really pretentious furniture.
>>
>>130302306

Because I hate welfare queens, gangbangers, and liberals. Nothing to do with religion.
>>
>>129999999
amn
>>
>>130299164
I won't now. I'm sick of this gay shit. Target is blacklisted too.
>>
>>130222222
>>
>>130301836
I'll refer you back to this post, again
>>130299316

Why should you care if 2 people like each other if they're consenting adults?
>>
>>130302607
>>130302613
Yeah okay this is a legit concern.
>>
>>130298398
Holy shit OP is not a fag.
>>
File: i wonder.png (377KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder.png
377KB, 491x491px
>>130298512
>>
>>130298398

Faggots need to be cleaned off my planet. God bless AIDS for all the gay people it's helped clean off the planet.
>>
>>130298512
>when you hide your flag to avoid being called a leaf but your post is still abhorent
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.