[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most left-wing state in the country >worst socioeconomic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 209x241px
>most left-wing state in the country
>worst socioeconomic divide and exploitation of labor in the country
???
>>
Gibs me dat cheap housework.
>>
>>130297924
Surely these two things can't be related...
>>
>Nexus of SJW behavior and virtue signaling
>biggest defenders of exploiting poor dumb 3rd worlders for cheap labor
Really disinhibits neuronal activity
>>
>>130297924
The postmodern left wants to be both holier-than-thou puritans and plantation owners, so you should expect a few dissonances here and there.
>>
Maybe that's why they vote left dipshit
>>
>>130297924
>worst socioeconomic divide and exploitation of labor in the country

Gonna need a source on that one
>>
>>130299832
http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/news/economy/california-unequal/index.html
>>
Wow anon it's almost like leftist policies don't work or something
>>
>>130300175
>CNN is a viable source when it says something I like!
>>
>>130300402
so its not a viable source?
>>
>>130299388
The only dissonances are the genuine SJWs who are inadvertently supporting it. It's actually intentional on part of the ruling white Californians.
>>130299832
>California, for example, is the home to more super rich than anywhere else in the country – and it also exhibits the highest poverty rate in the nation, when cost of living is taken into account. Income disparities in the state of California are among the highest in the nation, outpacing such places as Georgia and Mississippi in terms of the Gini coefficient, a standard measure of inequality.
But it’s not just the extremes – with wages falling and insecurity rising, the middle class is also squeezed. And, as it turns out, none of this is good for economic growth: A new wave of research, including from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, has been finding that high levels of inequality and racial and class segregation are actually associated with slower and less sustainable growth, providing at least one explanation for the state’s subpar economic performance
https://web.archive.org/web/20170617161618/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/12/california-income-inequality_n_6673042.html
>>
>>130300402
I need a source, no not that one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.