[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blacks blame whites for all of their problems. >Whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

>Blacks blame whites for all of their problems.
>Whites blame jews for all of their problems.

When did you realise personal responsibility and individualism is the only true ideology? And by playing into this victimhood you're as bad as a nigger?
>>
>>130290590
>hurr durr whites and blacks are the same for shifting the blame
>he forgets that wealthy Jewish supremacists like the Rothschild family exist
>he forgets that the World Zionist Congress exists and coordinates with these same supremacists
>he forgets that Jews have been doing what they've accused whites of for well over a century
>he forgets that Jews are the ones who started the whole "whitey is the one keeping you down" bullshit
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>130290590
the final redpill is realizing that jews are to blame for both blacks and whites problems
>>
File: 1489782197295.jpg (88KB, 435x658px) Image search: [Google]
1489782197295.jpg
88KB, 435x658px
>>130293078
I'll drink to that
>>
>>130290590
>Whites blame jews
Not really, jews are how they are and is not OK, whites don't blame anyone for their problems if anything we just deal with then
>>
>>130290590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sJpWjx1Gs1s
>>
>>130290590
We don't blame Jews for our problems, we blame them for the worlds problems.
>>
Whites don't blame Jews lol. Always attack a traitor before an enemy. Cucky progressive Whites are what destroyed us by. The Jews wouldn't have the power without them.
>>
>>130290590
This. Nazifags are the niggers of the white race
>>
>>130293078
Actually jews help blacks by giving them gibsmedats and white wimmins.
>>
>>130290590
I would still smash her back door in.
>>
File: fellow white people 14.png (441KB, 916x928px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white people 14.png
441KB, 916x928px
>>130290590
You sound like a kike
>>
>>130292841
>he forgets that wealthy catholic families like Kennedy exist
>he forgets that wealthy anglican family like the Windsors exist
>he forgets that the World Jesuit Congress exists

Loloool.

OP is 100% right, you're all a bunch of pathetic losers blaming jews for your own mess.
>>
File: fellow white people 9.jpg (134KB, 908x931px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white people 9.jpg
134KB, 908x931px
Why do all the kikes use the same "argument"? It's terrible and doesn't make any sense
>>
>>130290590
>Whites blame jews for all society's problems.
fyp
>>
File: jews did 911 4.png (2MB, 3157x3199px) Image search: [Google]
jews did 911 4.png
2MB, 3157x3199px
>>130290590

Jews did 911,

Jews created ISIS,

Jews fought to push Muslims, niggers, and Mexicans into Western Europe/America.

Jews murdered millions of Eastern Europeans through Communism, and even ran the death camps.

Jews started WW2

Jews started WW1

Jews run constant usury/debt scams on innocent people for no reason but hate and greed.

You also ran the African slave trade, and Monsanto, and invented nukes and I could go on.

The Holohoax never happened and you're all fucking lying.

It's not our fault you behave this way. Take some responsibility.
>>
>>130293636
>implying they aren't controlled by the international jewish mafia
>implying that they don't get suicided if they step out of line

Anon pls.
>>
File: fellow white people 8.png (351KB, 618x726px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white people 8.png
351KB, 618x726px
Why do kikes blame white people for all the world's problem?
>>
>>130293815
>Jews did 911,
>Jews created ISIS,
>Jews fought to push Muslims, niggers, and Mexicans into Western Europe/America.
>Jews murdered millions of Eastern Europeans through Communism

totally agreed with this ones, if anything OP jews blame everyone else for their problems
>>
File: fellow white people 4.jpg (319KB, 748x2248px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white people 4.jpg
319KB, 748x2248px
Why do kikes hate white people so much?
>>
>>130290590
I would so jizz on Gal Gadot's face.
>>
>>130290590
In truth, most white problems are caused by other white people. That is why white supremacism and collectivism in general is a joke that only appeals to the lowest common denominator - the lazy and the stupid who earnestly believe that the white race will save them, and the manipulative who wish to sell that lie to the equally untalented masses. Supremacism is just racial communism, and Richard Spencer is a racial communist.

I am not a communist, which is why as a white person, I understand that white privilege isn't real, that most other white people are idiots and that racism itself is made up bullshit to cover for problems created entirely by communists and closet communists, like the Republican Party in the US, all of whom are secret communists
>>
File: jews federal reserve.jpg (21KB, 404x398px) Image search: [Google]
jews federal reserve.jpg
21KB, 404x398px
>>130294375
>are caused by other white people

Damn those white people that run the Federal Reserve and US Foreign policy!!!
>>
>>130290590
op is george soros

nice try kike
>>
>>130293453
Exactly. Useful idiots are the people who piss me off most. They're the mindless masses who give Zionist shills their power. Feminists, marxists, commies, cucks, etc. They must all be eliminated from the gene pool
>>
>>130290590
You have a salient point OP,put more simply fear;fuels this negative way of thinking/living.
>>
>>130294481
>whites are superior
>1 billion whites were thwarted by 14 million Jews
>>
Jewish people have white skin though?
>>
>>130295049
Whites are like a couple steps above kikes. Like all races they oversell themselves so much and it's pathetic and cringey
>>
>>130290590
I'm fine with personal responsibility and individualism as long as it doesn't lead to the replacement of the Native European population. Or further tainting of our gene-pool.
>>
>>130295174
White means caucasian. Take you shitty semantics where it belongs, like a gender studies course or something.
>>
>>130290590
Jews really are the cause of many big problems in the world today, but even whites who blame Jews acknowledge that many Jewish tricks can be avoided with a little skepticism and personal responsibility.
>>
>>130295296
But Jews are in the Caucasoid group?
>>
>>130294060
At least he admitted that Jews aren't white, kek
>>
File: tumblr_o9hyr9UVC21uorz8zo5_250.gif (2MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9hyr9UVC21uorz8zo5_250.gif
2MB, 245x200px
>>130290590
Gal is 10/10
>>
>>130290590
Here in America most blacks are red pilled about the Jews.
>>
God that "woman" is hideous.
>>
>>130293544
That's like saying I'm helping a heroin addict by giving him heroin you retard. I thought nips were supposed to be smart?
>>
>>130290590
>When did you realize personal responsibility and individualism is the only true ideology?
When I realized the human race is doomed and the name of the game is not Ideology. It's human nature I.E. the blame game.
>>
>>130292841
Damn. OP BTFO.
>>
>>130290590
We don't balme jews for our problems. We blame jews for their crimes.
>>
>>130293636
>(((Jesuit)))
>(((Catholic)))
Really made me think
>>
>>130290590
this is why your a nigger ireland. if you feel that way than stop pretending the brits caused your problems. you wanted to be taken over and lose sovereignty otherwise it couldnt have happened right

now go back to sucking anglo dick the adults have matters to discus
>>
>>130290590
You could say because Jews value education that they succeed in college/business/entertainment/education/real estate/journalism. The thing is, they're really pushing to keep whites, especially straight white males, out of all of these things. Affirmative action does this systematically and the media basically just does what it wants. They pick and choose which stories they make into movies, and the FCC and Jewtube artificially limit what white people can say and do in media. Also, the banks get to pick and choose who they finance, so if you're against the Jew then no money for you.
>>
File: black people meet.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
black people meet.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
I am white in USA, I blame niggers and Muslims for most problems. The Jews are cool.
>>
File: dead14 (2).jpg (92KB, 289x370px) Image search: [Google]
dead14 (2).jpg
92KB, 289x370px
Must be welfare check week as the a Nazi pig on 4chan is active today so they must of got their meth supply. Notice how often they reply to their own posts to create the troll. Hey, Nazi dick sucker you lost the war, please put a luger into your mouth and pull the trigger already so we have one less person to cut welfare checks too. Here is some evidence against the bullshit they post https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Not that you need it. Nazi pigs never have evidence to back up their claims. This guy is a troll who has failed at life.
>>
File: dead14.jpg (106KB, 480x309px) Image search: [Google]
dead14.jpg
106KB, 480x309px
Must be welfare check week as the Nazi pig on 4chan is active today so he must of got his meth supply. Notice how often he replies to his own posts to create the troll. Hey, Nazi dick sucker you lost the war, please put a luger into your mouth and pull the trigger already so we have one less person to cut welfare checks too. Here is some evidence against the bullshit they post https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Not that you need it. Nazi pigs never have evidence to back up their claims. This guy is a troll who has failed at life.
>>
Is kike privilege the only reason that hideous woman is an actress? Hard to see any other reason for it.
>>
>been kicked out of everywhere
>but it is everybody else fault
>>
>>130290590
Whites can survive without Jews and Black
Jews and Blacks can't survive without whites.
>>
>>130297651
>blames the obvious scapegoats
>closes eyes to the puppet masters

Srsly. Look for strings.
>>
>>130295049
A small conspiring group staying in the shadows can take down an enemy many times larger than itself. Connecting, figuring out the critical points and getting into them, does not require superhuman abilities.

Also when we talk about ''Jews'', it's the top-10000 Jews in banks, media and so forth. Not the 14 million store merchants.
>>
>>130290590
But Jews want bad things, niggers are bad things
Beware the NiggerJew ...op that's you
>>
>>130298676
>1 billion whites were thwarted by 10,000 Jews
>>
File: echoes_on_pol.jpg (91KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
echoes_on_pol.jpg
91KB, 780x800px
>>130290590
This whole:
>be an individualist while every other race works as a team against whites
thing only works on whites, doesn't it? I don't ever see Asians buying into this crap.
>>
File: steinlight.jpg (182KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
steinlight.jpg
182KB, 720x660px
>>130298127
>Nazi pigs never have evidence to back up their claims.
What did (((he))) mean by this?

>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
http://cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
https://archive.is/2najE
>>
if blacks didn't have whites, they'd go superdome mode and kill each other or starve within a few months

if whites didn't have jews, we'd be better off.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.