[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ got played soo hard. (((They))) will always win. (((They)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 37

/pol/ got played soo hard. (((They))) will always win. (((They))) are just smarter than you(whites).Its genetic.Just like whites are able to outsmart blacks most of the time.
>>
File: iq-tier.jpg (4MB, 9740x5994px) Image search: [Google]
iq-tier.jpg
4MB, 9740x5994px
>>130288691
Whites are a good middle-tier race.

In a perfect society, Jews (the highest IQ group) would be on top dictating broad affairs and policy. Next would be Whites and Asians who act as day-to-day administrators, professional bureaucrats, overseers, and technicians. Next would be Slavs and Indians who act as soldiers and blue collar workers respectively. After that would be Blacks, Hispanics, and Arabs, who would serve as manual laborers.

THIS is the society that genetics calls for.
>>
>>130288955
Too bad white /pol/ retards are too blind to see it...

>Muh white master race
>in the meantime third on IQ tests
>>
>>130288691
since when is showing solidarity with the only true democracy a bad thing? the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
File: guatemala jews.png (541KB, 825x793px) Image search: [Google]
guatemala jews.png
541KB, 825x793px
>>130288691
>jews
>smarter

Nope, if they were smart they wouldn't overplay their hand and keep getting kicked out of 100+ communities.
>>
>>130290277
>sex manual for ultra orthodox jews
What in fucks name...
>>
>>130288691
It is a well known fact that the Donald is Jew. His grandfather was a German Jew. Check it. The Deep Jewish Congress put him to the task of ruling the whites, and the right wing cucks fell for it.
>>
>>130290613
why did every media outlet scream for his death as soon as he mentioned the wall? why do they still do so?
>>
>>130290613
>Thinking that you're uncucking yourself by cucking yourself
See thats what I talk about. Jews are simply able to outmaneuver the simple minded(relative to (((them))) ) whites. Its genetics guys,get over it.
>>
>>130290790
It's all part of the game my friend. They knew people hated the media so they made the media attack Trump in order to cause backfire.It worked.
>>
>>130290790
To keep the alt-right supporting the jews without realising it. (((They))) literally make their enemy support them.
>>
>>130288691
The jewish IQ is a myth. There is no reason to believe these studies which are usually done by jews. If they can fake a whole holocaust, they can cook up a few IQ studies.The only reason whites go along with it is because it places them above negroes. Jews are dumber than shit. Jews get ahead because they lack the morals that constrain most, and they ethnocentrically organize and encourage strong in-group preference. Whites ruled when they practiced strong in-group preference and ethnocentrically
organized. Once we start doing it again, we will rule again.
>>
File: 1c4uye.jpg (26KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1c4uye.jpg
26KB, 315x315px
>>130288691
kys gypsy/roach
>>
>>130288691
>>130288955
Absolute retards. Jews aren't any more intelligent than Whites or Asians. This is a lie they've perpetuated through Jewish controlled media.

>b-but doesn't controlling the media prove they're smart?

No, it proves they're lying, dirty schemers who will backstab and slander anybody they need to in order to attain their goals. The herd mentality which was born out of necessity from being kicked out of hundreds of nations over the centuries also plays a role in them assisting their fellow hook noses subvert the populace.

To summarize: they're not intelligent, just opportunistic.
>>
IQ is a techno-materialist replacement of virtue. I have no doubt that a chinaman in a PhD math program or the jews at google or the Microsoft guy has higher IQ than someone like Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mohammad etc.

But the bug men have smaller souls, no virtue, no passion and no physicality. If you genuinely care about IQ, you are falling right into their trap.
>>
>>130288691
No shit. I knew what I was voting for. Only the dead know peace from the eternal merchant.
>>
how are they smarter when we can see everything they do and they have no idea what we're going to do next.

they're simply more entrenched, and this is something /pol/ thought it could change. it has nothing to do with intelligence, just ignorance of how deep the power structure goes.

I guarantee you we have learned our lesson, and the globalists should be shitting bricks. the more they reveal about the structure, the more we adapt and learn. we are a borg and they are a morass of ineptitude.
>>
I'm an Ashkenazi jew, the reason we always win is because we are on both sides, my parents were both working for the Hillary, and Trump campaigns. The key to victory is to force your enemy to take sides.
>>
>>130290613
it's like you slept through the entire election.

NO ONE supported trump in elite circles and even fewer thought he would win.
>>
>>130291320
>Answering every argument with "worng".
My nigger you're cucked beyond repair(or its just becouse slavs don't have that high of an avarage IQ score)
>>
>>130291769
I bet 90% of American posters are Ashkenazi larping as nazis because they're bored.

I'm also Ashkenazi, and I shilled my ass off to get trump to win.
>>
>>130288691
>having an ideology makes you smarter
gg shareblue
>>
File: jews iq inbred.jpg (819KB, 1386x1746px) Image search: [Google]
jews iq inbred.jpg
819KB, 1386x1746px
>>130288955
>>130288691
>Jews have a higher IQ than whites

This meme was created at UC Santa Cruz by a Jewish professor who simply lied about the results.

Jews can't be tested anyways because it's a fucking religion. The results you're getting are from mixed German Jews. It's the German blood.
EPISCOPALIANS AND MORMONS TEST HIGHER THAN THE JEWISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now look at meme and see I'm right.
>>
>>130291877
You act like Trump is not an elite. Of course, he didn't want his elite support to be widely known. You don't make a conspiracy public. He was a billionaire Jew trying to get the vote of poor white folk. Impossible one might thing. But if the have the Jewish Lobby standing behind you, nothing is impossible.
>>
File: 1487626023984.jpg (56KB, 514x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487626023984.jpg
56KB, 514x432px
>>130288691
being smart and powerful is not the same thing.
I dont think they are smarter than us. I just think they are using better hearts of us.
They played us on empathy.

It is interesting that with spiritual development, pacifism develops as well.
So if anything we are Holy compared to them chimping out along side their Arab brothers.
We are the next step in evolution not them mate.
>>
Jews are just smarter versions of whites really, doing what whites would if they could.
>>
>>130292049
Yes, anything to block Sanders. Most have not figured out that allowing Trump to win was a concession by the elite to block the alt-left.
>>
>>130291359
Highly iintelligent animals are usually predators...just saying. They backstab just becouse they see the opportunity. What you're saying is the same thing blacks are thinking of whites.
>>
>>130288955
There is no evidence for the high IQ of jews besides studies done by jews. They get ahead because of nepotism, in-group preference, ethnocentric organization, lack of moral constraint, guile, etc. Also they use their control of media and attack groups like ADL to dissuade
whites from using natural in-group preference. The IQ myth was cooked up in the 90's by bell and the jew Richard Herrnstein. It was cooked up to convince us jews get ahead because they are intelligent when it is in fact for the reasons I previously listed.
>>
>>130292318
to continue... I also think we should idolize the evil we recognize, and constantly fall for
>black may be chimps. but they sure have bigger dicks, hence they are superior.

>jews sure are devil spwn and manipulative little evil shits, but they sure have lots of money, hence they are superior.

Makes me question, if this is some kind of /pol/ psychological yo-yo, or just shilling that many fell for
>>
>>130292657
These are the same studies the alt-right uses to justify that whites are superior to blacks. Do you really want to go down that path?
>>
>>130292466
>What you're saying is the same thing blacks are thinking of whites.

Except Whites have souls, Jews don't. White have built great civilizations, Jews just invade and corrode White built civilizations. Among many other reasons, we are very different. Our dislike of Jews is justified, Blacks' dislike of Whites is one of pure jealousy and naivete.

It's not the same thing Bulgbro.
>>
This narrative won't work. If it's the best anyone can come up with then just give up on subverting this board.
>>
File: vXPgZRr.png (15KB, 117x118px) Image search: [Google]
vXPgZRr.png
15KB, 117x118px
>parasitic creatures are smarter than you
okay
>>
>>130292466
Then blacks are more intelligent than whites, because they have us giving them preference in the form of affirmative action in college and employment. Yet according to the jewish IQ tests blacks are dumber. They accomplish this because blacks ethnocentrically organize. Just as why jews get ahead. If we start ethnocentrically organizing again, we will rule.
>>
>>130292975
Good and evil a relative.The predator is always evil for the pray. This doesn't change the fact that it's smarter.
>>
>>130293243
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

You cant argue with facts.
>>
>>130292937
Yes. I don't give a fuck if whites are superior to blacks. That is ego driven. I just want whites to not be wiped out as a race. And ascribing jews success to intelligence instead of the real reasons they get ahead is actually harming that cause and doing
public relations for them. Literally every race is fucking over whites right now. It has nothing to do with intelligence. It has to do with the fact that they haven't been shamed out of natural in-group preference.
>>
>>130288691
We got played because we didn't support the Clinton Crime Family? Fuck right off, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>130292306
>But if the have the Jewish Lobby standing behind you, nothing is impossible.
but he likely didnt have this until he won the primary
and who got him through the primary? wasn't jews, it was memes
>>
>>130293570
Nobel prizes given to jews by jewish committees. Next show me the disproportionate amount of academy awards giving to jews by the jewish academy of motion picture arts and sciences as proof jews are superior actors.
>>
>>130294100
>It has nothing to do with intelligence
Dude...it has everything to do with intelligance.(((they))) are outsmarting whites just because they can. Say what you want to say, but at the end of the day what a man can do is what a man will do.
>>
>>130290424
Welcome to the Jewish prison planet
>>
>>130291120
Vengria you better zip your lips before I come over there and fuck your sister
>>
>>130291623
A morass of ineptitude that can destroy your entire life and your relatives without blinking a sheckel reflecting eye
>>
>>130294335

Stop this.

Memes didn't win Trump the election, the rural areas did.
>>
>>130295069
Violence is the tool used by people who ran out of arguments and actually start to see that they are wrong(and it makes them angry). Not really effective on the internet tough.
>>
>>130292449
And whys that? To stave off the inevitable violence that will come from the alt left? Do they not want that mess associated with the "brave new world" virtues they are pushing right now?
>>
File: 1023 - 54cbQ5C.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1023 - 54cbQ5C.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>>130288691

Welp maybe it's time to convert to Judaism. I already look like a Jew per the opinions of a lot of people who have met me. Shalom, suckas
>>
>>130294654
In the way that any parasite outsmarts it's host. It's a mosquito more intelligent than a human? Or is it just a highly specific instinctual animal adaptation?
>>
>>130288691
>/pol/ got played hard
>Got played
Stupid bulgar neanderthal, we knew he was a judeophile when we voted for him. Under no circumstances did anyone of rational mind believe he'd start anti-zionist efforts.

A wall was worth Israeli dicksucking, especially since Hill would have sucked their kosher dicks even harder.
>>
File: Biteme.png (804KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
Biteme.png
804KB, 1100x619px
Isn't it hilarious that these losers have deployed this angle to rationalize their abject failure during the election mindwar to themselves. I know that these anti-intellectual faggots simply conveniently forget things that go against their emotions, but they were laughing and ridiculing our recognition of ((them)) even being a thing prior to November. Just because it suits their retarded anti-Trump crusade they ty to appropriate our culture as if they think it will resonate with us. It's kind of cute the amount of energy being wasted
>>
>>130291769
A righteous jew appears to spread truth
>>
File: THESIEGE1.jpg (782KB, 1352x923px) Image search: [Google]
THESIEGE1.jpg
782KB, 1352x923px
>>130288691
> (((They))) are just smarter than you(whites)
>>
>>130288955
>Jews have higher IQS
Only Ashkenazi, the "pure" mizra jews are double digit.
>>
>>130293344
>Good and evil are relative
You should be gassed desu
>>
>>130295451
No, the most important part of liberalism is to make them believe their ideology is saving the world. This is where the bleeding heart liberal comes from. However, these people can never be put in actual power because their system of government undermines Jewish control. Marxism is a Jewish scam.
>>
>>130295439
I won't disagree and say that the Jews are oh so stupid and don't play both sides wherever they go, I just really want to fuck your sister
>>
>>130295506

More that it's better to have the Jews on your side than the nigs or brainwashed commies. Pretty sure all of 4chan and half of red it knew he had a Jewish son in law.
>>
File: juice.jpg (21KB, 191x228px) Image search: [Google]
juice.jpg
21KB, 191x228px
>>130288691
OP is a reform judaism faggot from Bulgaria. Kikes are mid tier IQ as witnessed by israhell national average of sub-100's.

>high JQ is a myth, they stress their kids over homework and get them to deliver a little better on tests, that's all, and at the price of being a neurotic insecure fuck forever.
>BTFO
>>
The most important power in the world is control of the money supply.
>>
>>130295485
The thing jews are using their brain to do so,not Stings.
>>
>>130295727
So the Jews are letting the common liberal play pretend and think they are changing something in this world by virtue signaling and systematically destroying any opposition to this obvious scam from the more right leaning citizenry by painting us an Nazis, who coincidentally were the last bastion of true white freedo- oh holy shit these fucking bastards all need to be gassed. The only sad thing is that there is no justice in this reality and I will probably die an old man in a surveillance dystopia controlled by amoral kikes.
>>
>>130295704

You should be raked you dumb leaf
>>
>>130295768
Are you tiggered brah? Does it start to make sense?

Also Ad Hominem...google it.
>>
>>130296045
The banking system under Nazi control never changed hands, look it up. Thus you can conclude that the Nazi party was actually a Jewish controlled political movement, and I can tell you it was. The head of the German bank at the time was a Zionist, put the pieces of the puzzle together.
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 750x1334px
>>130295459
>1.1%
That's more than enough Jewish blood for me, time to subvert some shmucks and gather more sheckels. Shalom!
>>
>>130295772
Since the beginning of democracy there has never been a politician that is exactly what everyone wants, exceptions have always been made. Trump seemed like the best choice of those that stepped forward.

America is not ready for a Ben Garrison presidency, our patience would have truly needed to reach its limit for that to happen.

Now could Trump's soft spot for jews push him away from his policy? Well yes it is possible and we might be seeing it. But don't you think that trump backing away from everything in favor of Zionists would get people questioning the intentions of their "greatest allies"? If Trump goes from a win to a lose, people are going to wake up.

Until then, we picked the best choice available, if you want to bitch about that go do something about it then.
>>
>>130296207
No it's not triggering, I actually really this thread. You make some good points and you make some uninformed posts. Please continue acting out this ritual of anonymous debate.
>>
>>130290227
Oh you know, the whole, it comes at the cost of our civilization. Al Qaeda mentioned Israeli treatment of Palestinians as one of their reasons for 9/11.
9/11 -> Iraq War -> ISIS
Iraq War -> Arab Spring -> Syrian war, loss of Qadafi -> the world's muslims and black people streaming into Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1024x705px
>>130296327
Oh goddamn it so what do we do. Just admit that every single thing is controlled by Jews and try to forget that we are cattle to them? What do desu
>>
>>130296848
The only way to stop the Jewish movement, is to stop using money. Society will collapse however.
>>
>>130296474
>Choice
You simply don't have it. It doesn't matter which road the cow chooses if they both lead to the slaughterhouse
>>
>>130296099
I may live in a shitty country but at least I'm not a moral relativist like you degenerate faggots
>>
>>130297061
It is relative and if you don't understand that, you have deluded yourself into your own little safe space that has no basis in objective reality. God I love leafs they bring so much to this board
>>
>>130288691
>you(whites)
>/pol/
>>
White privilege? Nope it's kike privilege that is the problem. Tell all your bros so they aren't misinformed about Trump and who he serves.
>>
Being able to move lines and blocks around isn't an objective measure of intelligence, i.e. not something you can base yourself on to decide who's superior to whom.

Genetics also don't work that way. A few centuries ago Germans were the niggers of Europe, now they're more powerful than the Greek "master race" that created European civilisation.
>>
>>130297298
You can't deny that the the majority on this board is white.
>>
>>130297041
>Trump will lead to a slaughterhouse
Not if he sticks to his policies.
>>
>>130294289
no you delusional faggot, the mistake was choosing him in the primaries. By the time the actual election happened it was too late.

You chose memes over solid candidates like rand paul because muhhh manlet or ted cruz because muhh rato.
Instead of actually being political you were a child about it, much like his voter base, went for the pragmatic big show, like the dumb rednecks they are.

>ohhh look he is so outspoken, he must be a great president!

Morons.
>>
The media is trying to deliver Trump a second term, not actually trying to impeach him. The goal is to have Mueller give immunity to everyone in Obama admin, meanwhile reaching no conclusions on the fake Russian hacking. This will sufficiently piss off enough people to re-elect Trump.
>>
Tulsi Gabbard is now the big threat to the Jewish elite.
>>
>>130297574
>citation needed
>>
>>130297665
Holy fuck you're doing mental gymnastics that shouldn't be possible. I hope you stretched before shitting out that delusion.
>>
>>130297574
You can't prove it, why would I bother denying an unproven claim?
The only meeting pictures we have seen posted are USA tier diverse.
>>
>>130298119
It's what will happen. Social engineering has to be significantly more complicated because the Goyim have mass communication.
>>
File: 54544665.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
54544665.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>130288955
1. anglicans are smarter than jews
2. there is no such thing as ashkenazi jew, its invented, made up, its not an ethnicity
>>
>>130298226
I would be really surprised if /pol/ was just some band of blacks and arabs larping about white genocide and insulting their own races :D
>>
>>130292937
i mean you dont have to be a genius to realize that, its just self evident. try harder nogger
>>
>>130298701
they are.

check /int/
They are.
>>
>>130298774
>its just self evident
Just like jews controlling the media,the movie industry,the education and almost every aspect of the modern,western world.
They are at the top despite being 0.2% of the worlds population.
If it runs like a zebra and looks like a zebra...well its probably a zebra
>>
>>130299230
I don't really see the point...I mean,why would they do that? :D
>>
>>130299291
asians are higher iq and arent at the top. look, youre not the first faggot who comes here pretending that having a discussion about race and iq means that people just want their race to be on top, nor the first faggot that compares the attitude of some races towards others who tend to be higher iq, with that of people here towards jews. all things considered, this is a place with a multitude of races, and the circumstances that have led people to think the juden are manipulators have shit to do with iq competition. i am a spic, so I can tell you freely that I dont have the need to pretend to be higher iq than anyone in order to tell them that they need to fuck off with their bullshit. ashkenazis are not real, and anglicans are higher iq. im sure if subgroups of asians and whites are studied, many would come as high. so youd do well in stop being aa nigge rfaggot because this thread has been done a thousand times before
>>
>>130300551
and by as high, I mean higher. because really, asians have the highest iq. ashkenazis are mostly white europeans that adopted a religion. and lets see studies on european and asian sub regions if we want to be picky about this
>>
>>130300815
Well there are studies(who btw /pol/ supports) that jews are genetically different than whites. Also asians are in high positions too.They just havent been in western societies for long enough to be in positions of power,while jews have been in the western world for a looong looong time.
>>
File: Churchill-and-Stalin.jpg (141KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
Churchill-and-Stalin.jpg
141KB, 800x607px
>>130298509
>Jews, (((Anglos))) and (((athiests))) all within a couple points of each other.
Pure coincidence.
>>
Thank You.
>>
File: Destruction Jerusalem.jpg (276KB, 2024x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Destruction Jerusalem.jpg
276KB, 2024x1480px
>>130288691
Jews just have the upper hand now. If they were this superior then why was their home country destroyed by the Romans and they did not have one for two thousand years?

White people are the creators of civilisation, Jews are just leeches and parasites. White people just need to wake up.
>>
>>130298509
>there is no such thing as ashkenazi jew, its invented, made up, its not an ethnicity

A few hundred years ago various populations in Europe started deciding they are the lost tribe of Israel.
The english did it, the germans did it, the russians did it. Those european populations started calling themselves and acting like jews.
Most of them went away with time, except the german ones, which are now the "ashkenazi jews". They were germans from the HRE on the Rhine.

I think there are still churches in England that call the english God's chosen people in sermons, by the way.
>>
File: theydontseeit.gif (202KB, 900x1960px) Image search: [Google]
theydontseeit.gif
202KB, 900x1960px
>>130291359
This sounds like how niggers talk about whites
>>
>>130292292
>points to Israel when talking about Ashkenazi Jews

You realize they are a minority, right? Just because they run everything doesn't stop that most of them are sand niggers by far. pure Ashkenazim won't exist in Israel in 50 years because of intermarriage
>>
>>130301960
Because it doesn't matter how smart you are when you're in a cage with an angry gorilla.The modern world is not as violant and thus allowing the jews to use their intelligance to their best.Just like mammals didnt thrive untill the dinosours got whiped out.
>>
>>130301568
juden influence in the west has more to do with nepotism than anything. saying that isnt denying their iq. but it does mean that their control is not necesarily related to iq. but to some concrete historial reasons that have cemented their hold. average jew salaries in usa are high, asians are higher by far. in the end one could correlate x or y to iq, but speficially talking about control... asians wont hold positions of power in the west, not because they havent had enough time, but because they dont act tribally towards it, and cant pretend to be whites in order to infiltrate and do so in the first place
>>
File: (((elhaik))).jpg (35KB, 254x300px) Image search: [Google]
(((elhaik))).jpg
35KB, 254x300px
>>130302004
>"East European Jews, especially the Ukrainian, Moldovian (Bessarabian), Azerbaijanian, Georgian, and Armenian Jews are actually a fusion of Byzantine-Greek Jews, Babylonian Jews from the Abbasid Caliphate, Yiddish-speaking German-Polish Jews, sixteenth Century Sephardic Jews fleeing the Spanish Inquisition and Khazars. This is the bloodline of these Russian Jews... However, the most strongly Khazar of the Jews are undoubtedly the Hungarian Jews, descendants of the last Khazars who fled into Hungary about 1200-1300, where they were received by their former vassals, the Magyar kings. The Hungarian Jews are definitely a fusion of Semitic German Jews and the Turkic Khazars with some Sephardic immigrants who came to Hungary by way of Italy in the 1500's escaping the Spanish Inquisition."

You're wrong. Modern Jews are a mongrel race. George Soros is a Hungarian Jew. It all makes sense.
>>
>>130297233
>deluded little safe space no basis in objective reality
>said the postmodernist
Projection: the post
>god i love leafs
>implying i dont wear this flag to trigger brainlets
>>
>>130302338
That gif is golden. I've been seeing regular /pol myths get shit on often in the last few weeks, could we possibly awake this board and make reason fashionable here again?
>>
>>130288955
You disgust me.
>>
>>130302715
Are you quoting khazaria.com
I thought for a moment you aren't retarded.
>>
>>130302788
Why? Its making sense?
>>
File: Wernher von Braun.jpg (117KB, 478x594px) Image search: [Google]
Wernher von Braun.jpg
117KB, 478x594px
>>130288955
So what is considered as White in this chart? Southern Italians, Greek, Albanians, Turks, Slavs? I can safely say that if you just look at Germanic Whites you would have an incredibly more favourable distribution.

And then you are only looking at Ashkenazi Jews, instead of all Jews.

Why do you need to trick that much?
>>
File: JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg (111KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg
111KB, 675x720px
>>130302839
They sourced it from a real (((historian))) though. It makes sense, that place was a refuge for all the kikes and kike converts getting BTFO'd and modern Jews from their are just a mongrel of all them. Some are more than others. That's how you have some that look like Natalie Portman and some that look like pic related. Big lips, big nose, dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. That's Semitic, not European.
>>
>>130302600
>Too smart to win
Romans were no angry gorillas, they were at the peak of human civilisation.
>>
>>130303026
>the "race" of anti-white genocidal parasites who are only good at subversion should be on top
Gas yourself.
>>
>>130303028
>only looking at Ashkenazi Jews

They are over 80% of the Jews though. It would be dishonest to pretend there as many subhuman IQ-tier Ethiopian Jews as them.
>>
>>130303302
>Ashkenazi Jews... are over 80% of jews

Abandon thread, I was mistaken, there isn't any reason or fact here.
>>
>>130303154
Jews simply aren't fighters.They have other means of fighting thier enemies and in a relatively non - violant world they are working pretty well.
>>
A race isn't superior just because they're smarter if nearly all they use that intelligence for is to undermine every other race and act like reckless parasites and are extremely prone to mental illness
>>
>>130298509
Anglos are clever, but continentals and the Western British aren't, which makes up most of the gene pool of "white" Americans.
>>
>>130302338
>>130302719
difference being, europeans built civilizations and conquered african countries with these. its not that europe has influence in black media, if you look at history, maybe youd notice that europe conquered the whole fucking planet. meanwhile thhe juden didnt build much, infiltrated the prior, which doesnt mean much in terms of conquering, specially when youre pretending to be european to do so (and are mostly so anyways, which doesnt help with your argument of being a different and chosen race by god)
lol its time you newfags start getting real, you arent gonna go far with this sort of fagotry
>>
Don't you love how easily leftists turn around and talk about racial superiority when it comes to the Jews, but then they say everything whites own is stolen?

These are the same fucking people who insist race is only skin deep all the time. They're sick in the head. They need to be put out of their misery.
>>
>>130303904
Why is conquering with force considered "better" than infiltrating? Dont you think that you need more brains to infiltrate than to fight?
>>
the real difference between jews and whites is that whites are almost always determined to stand by and never break a moral code to achieve their goals. meanwhile jewish politicians, money makers and lenders, and influencers in the political stage have machiavellian thought down pat. it's like il principe is required reading for these people.
>>
>>130303844
it says anglicans, not anglos... thats the funny thing. see this is all a game of cherry picking and somehow a religion equates to an "ethnicity" when its convenient
>>
>>130303364
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>Sergio DellaPergola in a rough calculation of Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews, implies that Ashkenazi Jews make up less than 74% of Jews worldwide.[31] Other estimates place Ashkenazi Jews as making up about 75% of Jews worldwide.

Okay 75%, close enough.
>>
lol at this whole thread, you faggots think you're "redpilled" just because the "redpill" is in favor of you, but when a truth that doesnt favor your race is dropped, you will all deny it.
>>
>>130304135
Noone is sayiing that race doesn't matter. The things in a nutshell sit like this: Blacks<Hispanics<Whites<Asians<Jews
Race and IQ are related + we are talking about avarages.This means that "Not every black is dumber than every white" and "Not every jew is smarter than every black".
Gauss distribution - google it.
>>
File: IMG_0605.jpg (179KB, 1288x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0605.jpg
179KB, 1288x1078px
>>130288691
>Thinking exposing themselves to the world yet again is a "win"
>Slowly Being Exposed To The World along with their plans just like The Early 30s
>About to Get Their Shit Kicked in for The Final Time thanks to making the exact same Mistake of being overconfident bragadovious nation wrecking inbred lunatics
>"they've totally beaten us u goys!!"
>>
File: 1471490125630.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471490125630.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
>>130288691
>tfw people do SJW-tier mental gymnastics to justify supporting a massive Jewish puppet
>>
>>130304195
And most adherents to the Anglican denominations are Anglos.
>>
>>130304155
Dude they're living in the most inconvenient and expensive place imaginable, extracting trillions of dollars from the west to maintain a military able to defend their gods chosen homeland

They could live fucking anywhere else and they wouldn't need jack shit from anybody us and no one would care

But oh no, they're gods chosen people, they deserve the holy land

They are the definition of fucking parasites you retard
>>
>>130304180
>Moral code
>Slavery
Moral code is fucking relative.Everyone from every race has its own "moral code" that suits him/her.
>>
>>130304857
and most whites have a rather stringent moral code, usually brought upon by their christian roots
>>
>>130304466
Fuck off I acknowledge Jews have higher IQ, that doesn't mean they know what to do with it, they have tons of mental illness and generally waste the worlds money. They even destroyed art because they're too sick in the head to recognize beauty and throw their money on literal garbage splattered on a canvas and now thats what art is
>>
>>130304427
So you believe 25% does not make a significant impact?

And then mix Whites together with everything else (except Hispanic)?

And then compare them?

>>130303528
They are parasites and leeches.
>>
>>130304155
i expected this answer. this is what your argument narrows down to, and by the same absurd pretensions it stands on, it also falls down. one doesnt have to argue the merits of that (which are few) because its evident through history that europeans have excerted more control over jews than otherwise, through both influence and conquer. if you wanted to argue about the merits of either, id say that to conquer you first need to build a civilization, which is what i started my previous response with, for this reason. there is not only force involved in conquer, but a thousand other things. there is no need to be pedantic on a discussion of loose statements
>>
>>130304479
No fucking shit dumb fuck

What the fuck do you think a racist like me means when he talks about IQ? You're stupid as fuck if you think I think all niggers are dumber than me just because most are. No one thinks like that.
>>
>>130304738
Blacks were and are to this very day saying the same thing about white colonies in Africa.Whites drained as much resourses from Africa as the could.Jews are doing the same thing to the whites today.And we all know why both events happened.
>>
File: Godot_Portrait.png (837KB, 889x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Godot_Portrait.png
837KB, 889x1218px
>>130305003
>tfw absurd pretender
>>
>>130304989
The vast majority of that 25% are in Israel, which is why Israel is majority-shit skin.
>>
>>130305276
White people convinced niggers to give them something they valued?

Fuck off retard we brought civilization to africa and took some shiny rocks they didn't care about, that's not the same as being like "oh goyim give us trillions of dollars because we need to own the holy land in the Middle East because we're more similar to you christians than mudshits and u need a democratic ME ally right goy"

Fuck off you leftist shill piece of shit retard, go back to spouting race is only skin deep
>>
>>130305332
ashkenazis amount to no more than 15% of the juden, sorry m8. and thats assuming most of those "ashkenazis" arent just recently converted europeans
>>
>>130305586
Calm down dude.I know you're triggered,but memes arent arguments.
Both whites and jews were exploithing the low IQ races.Thats my point. As I siad in an earlier post : "what a man can do is what a man will do" and what they can seems to be pretty damn effective.And the answer as to why it is effective is because they're simply more mentally developed than whites(on avarage)
>>
>>130305768
Alt-right's logic:
When I need a scapegoat:
>Jews are their own race
When someone speaks about their high IQ:
>Jews are white
>>
>>130306123
Whites didn't exploit shit, we bought our slaves from other niggers, get over it
>>
File: rabbi-humiliated-by-nazis.jpg (97KB, 733x800px) Image search: [Google]
rabbi-humiliated-by-nazis.jpg
97KB, 733x800px
>>130305768
>ashkenazis amount to no more than 15% of the juden
This is objectively false.
>thats assuming most of those "ashkenazis" arent just recently converted europeans
They aren't, learn your history. We have writings from ACTUAL Native Europeans when the Jews arrived in Europe. They talked about this dark Arab horde coming in, they saw the distinction. Just look at pic related and try to tell me that man is a European. Jews aren't and will never be European and you insult Indigenous Europeans to say otherwise. They are from West Asia and are nothing but Asiatic invaders.
>>
>>130306856
>Whites didn't exploit shit
You're actually believing this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium
>>
File: fake holocaust pics.jpg (48KB, 918x295px) Image search: [Google]
fake holocaust pics.jpg
48KB, 918x295px
>>130288691
There is a difference between smart and clever. A smart person sees something in his mind and creates it. Like Leonardo Da Vinci, Edwin Land, Benjamin Franklin, George Westinghouse and Nikola Tesla for example. A clever person can manipulate others to get the desired result. That is what (((they))) are masters of.

For example I work with (((one of those))) who I overheard talking about how he got out of his speeding ticket.

He researched the officer who pulled him over. Found out what high school he went to. Found out what activities he did in high school and such.

Created a facebook event and invited a bunch of people from that high school class to meet on the same day he was to go to court.

The officer went to meet with people he hadn't seen in years rather then go to court to testify about the ticket.

That is what I call being clever. I would never think about doing something like that because that is not how my mind works.

Is he smart? I would say he is about average in intelligence. He is just very clever when it comes to scams and manipulating people and events because he is in a high-trust environment. Of course with the influx of all these 3rd world scum we are rapidly turning into a low-trust environment and this is where all their cleverness won't amount to much because nobody will trust anyone with anything.
>>
>>130306857
>Jews aren't and will never be European and you insult Indigenous Europeans to say otherwise
implying i give a shit
until proper studies are done on this, ill keep assuming theyre a bunch of larpers intermixed with europeans, and some fully european
>>130306329
> muh alt right
shut the fuck up fagot
go back to plebit already
>>
>>130307705
"muh" answer + ad hominem = I ran out of arguments
>>
>>130307671
But what about IQ scores and statistics?
>>
>>130292049
This
>>
File: (((black)))-jewess.jpg (87KB, 557x865px) Image search: [Google]
(((black)))-jewess.jpg
87KB, 557x865px
>>130307705
>until proper studies are done on this

Jews are by far the most genetically-tested people in the world. It's not even close. It's been consistently found that:

1. Modern Jews (Ashkenazim, Sephardim, Mizrahim) are close related to each other than any outside group.
2. They are more Middle Eastern than anything else
3. European contribution to their DNA is anywhere from 20-35% but keep in mind most modern Jews in Hollywood are half-jews and quarter-jews
4. They’re most similar to Samaritans, Druze, Assyrians, and other Semitic people, followed by Sicilians, Greek Islanders, Maltese, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

“For Jewish populations of the diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show a predominant amount of shared Middle Eastern ancestry. According to Behar, the most parsimonious explanation for this shared Middle Eastern ancestry is that it is "consistent with the historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from Ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World".[5] North African, Italian and others of Iberian origin show variable frequencies of admixture with non-Jewish historical host populations among the maternal lines. In the case of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews (in particular Moroccan Jews), who are closely related, the non-Jewish component is mainly Southern European.”
>>
File: 2nd amendment in action.jpg (438KB, 1517x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2nd amendment in action.jpg
438KB, 1517x1920px
>>130308077
Intelligence is a broad term used to describe the mind of a person. It is a person’s capability to think, to solve problems, to reason out things, to study, to understand and to use language. The various theories related to intelligence are classified based on varied intelligences.

IQ stands for intelligence quotient. Intelligence is just a broad term whereas IQ is used to describe the calculated value of a person’s mind. There are various tests done to know the intelligence of a person and then the IQ score is calculated.

There are various types of intelligence like numerical, verbal, reasoning, perceptual speed, fluency, musical, linguistic, spatial, intrapersonal, logical-mathematical, interpersonal and so on. The person is also well versed according to the type of intelligence whereas there are no such types of intelligence quotient.

The IQ test is done to determine the type of intelligence of an individual. Hence, both are interconnected. These IQ tests determine mostly the mathematical knowledge and literacy of a person.

IQ tests concentrate mostly on civilization and their importance whereas intelligence concentrates on everything like religion, law, philosophy, science, economy and technology.

Intelligence is a broad term whereas IQ is a specific term. Intelligence determines the overall personality and specialization of a person whereas IQ concentrates on only study. Intelligence is of various types but IQ does not have many types.

There are various theories for intelligence but no such theory for IQ. I believe that IQ is, in addition to dependent on education, highly heritable. There is no denying that many Ashkenazi Jews are very intelligent. We see those on the smart end of the "bell curve" so to speak. Many of them are also very clever (as we can see in the many financial scams and such). Jews work best in a white European setting which is why I am at a loss as to why they want to destroy it.
>>
>>130293570
t. barack hussein obama 2009
>>
>>130297608
go away jew. you aren't going to shame us into turning into leftists. when the lights go out, you die asap
>>
>>130310575
Dude...thats the most "left" argument I've seen on this board.IQ represents intellegence.Thats why people with high IQ are succesful in life.IQ also varies between races,and thats completely normal given that they are separated geografically and different environments selected for different traits.
>>
File: 1497368848263.gif (1MB, 245x253px) Image search: [Google]
1497368848263.gif
1MB, 245x253px
>>130307158
>the top 1% did it so the other 99% are also guilty
>>
>>130308077
easily manipulated by jewish professors and shills
>>
>>130311351
Most west european counties had colonies and genocided lots of blacks.If you deny that than you're just delusional.Just because our country and slavs in general didn't,doesn't mean that the europeans with higher avarege IQ didn't
>>
File: britPepeFace.jpg (50KB, 527x348px) Image search: [Google]
britPepeFace.jpg
50KB, 527x348px
>>130288691

and the anglo rules above you all.

>mfw the eternal anglo rules Israel
>>
>>130311771
I don't deny it.
Just said that only the top 5% aristocracy killed niggers, not the peasant or the worker.
>>
>>130311332
I wouldn't call it "left".

I would call it practical. For example while the IQ of many blacks and latinos are quite low There are some areas where they shown intelligence but not in areas that build communities or environments.

For example blacks and Mexicans are masters at breaking and entering and stripping a place down in a rapid amount of time. While the IQ shows they can't create a civilization they can master technology that is beyond their comprehension to build. Just look at the "Flash mobs" that are organized via social media. They are intelligent enough to use burner phones to commit crimes and can organize mobs of people to do horrible things in a short amount of time.

That is not something that IQ can show. Those people will never be doctors, pilots, engineers or create anything useful. But they are like termites that eat away at a civilization.

The only difference between them and Jews is that Jews are much smarter in other areas. If Jews would use their intelligence to create instead of tear down just imagine how great this world would be.
>>
>>130293070
This.
Kikes are not smart, they're subhuman.
>>
>>130311913
We're talking about avarages here.A country is represented by its people. If we strart to look at people as individuals the whole point and purpose of statistics is lost.
>>
>>130312326
*A country is represented by the majority of its people.
The same is valid for race.
Just because there are some smart blacks(Thomas Sowell, for example) that doesn't mean a nigger from a village from Congo is as smart, intelligent and creative as he is.
>>
>>130312671
This enirely aligns with my point :D
>>
>>130312823
Well then, why are we debating?

>:D
Fb, please.
>>
>>130313264
DOXing yourself on /pol/.Sounds pretty smart :D
>>
>>130313520
Wow, so true, fellow redditor.
Amirite. XD?
Totally trolled the stormweenies on POL.

>pride react
>>
>>130313818
Never actually went on reddit :D But yeah I occasionally enjoy tiggering the alt-cucks with logic.I actually want to show them that "the redpill" they took is as blue as viagra.
>>
>>130314226
You are free to go back to your pro-LGBTBBQ+ fb page whenever you want.
>>
>>130297034

I'd say it's possible if one uses crypto-currencies, specially ones that are made to be ASIC resistant like Verticoin. No banks, no usury, etc.
>>
>>130301960

Picture makes me miss times I've never lived on.
>>
>>130314546
Nah I like it here. + why the fuck would I care about gays and how did you assume that I am pro lgbt. Gays are free to the whatever they like,just like everyone else I just couldn't care less about what they're doing.
>>
File: google that quote.jpg (225KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
google that quote.jpg
225KB, 1000x750px
>>130305768
lies, try 65%, you fucking clown
>and they're khazars
>>130306329
reform judaism logic:
I'm a sensible talmudist
>>
>>130307671
no objection just smart <> clever
>>
Jews are white. Jews can't have their own land. Zionists are just whites masquerading as Jews, using the front of muh holocaust to control the middleeast in the most crucial part of the world.
>>
File: 1497624483133.jpg (198KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
1497624483133.jpg
198KB, 1280x832px
>>130315056
>Nah I like it here
Then stop shitposting and spewing liberal shit and start lurking, because maybe there is some truth here and not just "alt-cuck propaganda xD".
>>
File: WHITE anthony weiner.jpg (70KB, 400x613px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE anthony weiner.jpg
70KB, 400x613px
>>130315473
Oh just shit up already, if you can't see how pathetic you are , kys.
>>
>>130291963
slavs have higher iq than western people, our average is just fucked by gipsys and turks
>>
>>130315753
>Liberal shit
Dude I'm just giving you the conclusions from your own ideology.You know if 2+2=4 then 4+2 should equals 6.But you're like 2+2=4 but 4+2 = white genocide xD
>>
>>130288691
>TFW you want Israel to become a hyper-nationalist theocracy so that the Jews can stay there and not bother anyone
>>
>>130315994
Dude if that was true slavs would be the leading world powers.And dont give me this shit with the "minorities are responsible for everything wrong with us".The west has low IQ blacks,and they seem to be doing way better than the slavs.
>>
>>130316519
I'm Bulgarian like you, living in a small Bulgarian community in Vienna and my friends and me went to get IQ tests, even the women out of the community. Basically all 19-25 year olds I hang out with. We are all above 110 IQ, whilst the Austrian average is 100. IQ has nothing to do with how good you do. You think black warlords and dictators have a high IQ number? nah man, they just got taught how to live and made the best out of the situation. That's more instinct than intelligence.
>>
>>130288955
No, what society actually is, at any given point, is what genetics calls for.
>>
>>130304987
white people literally destroys economies, spread diseases, and steal art from other ethnic groups you fucking righteous nigger.
>>
File: 11.36.49.png (692KB, 1222x1210px) Image search: [Google]
11.36.49.png
692KB, 1222x1210px
>"I'll end DACA on day 1"
>extends amnesty to 800K
>extends DACA to hundreds of new illegals every day
>>
>>130316734
Ok again...we're talking about avarages."Not every slav is dumber than every west european" BUT ON AVARAGE they have higher IQ.
And if IQ didn't matter then how come the most developed countries score the highest and the most poor and underdeveloped countries score the lowest(AGAIN ON AVARAGE).
>>
File: 11.37.12.png (147KB, 1158x670px) Image search: [Google]
11.37.12.png
147KB, 1158x670px
Anyone happy with Trump's policies is an idiot. He's done nothing - all hollow rhetoric that doesn't improve your life at all.
>>
>>130317207
don't you think, that the most developed countries score higher BECAUSE they are educated differently? The effect in your example is in actuality the cause, and the cause the effect. Singapore was one of the lowest scoring countries just about 30 years ago, now it's the top-scoring country. How come Hong Kong is way above the rest of China? They're not just the same race but the completely same people!
How come Korea scores high, but Japan doesn't?

These countries use and develop their most expensive resource: Human Resource. That's why they're highest scoring.

You idiot should stride away from topics like Eugenics.
>>
>>130318196
Dude...Intelligence is mostly genetic. it's a quantitative trait because its inherited with polymeric genes(that means that lots of genes stack together to amplify the trait). Yeah environment plays some role,but its from little to none.
P.S actual med student
>>
who cares we got statistics on how they burn,how many minutes it take to gas a room of them, how many days of labor without sleep one them can do straight,their resistance to typhus,also most of the healthcare innovations we got are thanks to the jews but not scientists but the guinea pigs.

Said that they created communism , the single most faulty way to rule a country.
We never been (exept the last century south africa) been in a country ruled by different races the us.
Deal with it, your (((genetics))) fall flat against our natural and divine right to rule.
>>
>>130318761
sine youre such an expert i scored 105 in highschool and then just under 140 @ 34 yo. how can you explain that
>>
File: tumblr_m8yvflT9OI1qfg8rlo1_1280.jpg (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8yvflT9OI1qfg8rlo1_1280.jpg
251KB, 640x480px
>>130318761
>Dude
>Dude
>Dude
>Dude... Im a med student just trying to teach you all logic xD
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>130319347
what was your exact age at high school? + it depends on the test.
>>
>>130288691
the game's not over yet kike. It's only been 7 months into an 8 year stretch so keep crying, I need a refill.
>>
>>130308788
>2. They are more Middle Eastern than anything else
>3. European contribution to their DNA is anywhere from 20-35%

No time to fully deal with this, but most of the genetics studies are done by fucking Jews to justify their politics.

Want to see the primary data and do your own analysis? You can't. Privacy regulations. Sorry, goy, you'll just have to trust us.

Never mind that they're exclusively looking at sex-linked non-recombining DNA (mtDNA, NRY). Much of their analysis might be true FOR THAT DATA but they conveniently don't mention the autosomal DNA which VASTLY swamps out the tiny signal of middle-eastern origin with bog-standard European genetics.
>>
>>130319448
Ok. Bye cruel world. Some basement dweller on 4chan told me to kill myself so I guess I'm just doing it.
>>
>>130318761
jews are only 16,milions
the average iq is 100 we got a lot of 100s that draws us back.
Asians by all rights can say to have the biggest score in the iq quiz game. But is compensated by their small feet who makes them unfit to march.
>>
>>130288955
>multiculturalism is great!
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>130319622
17, halfway between 34 now that i think of it
>>
>>130288691
/pol/ always knew he was a jew
>>
>>130288691
>current year
>still believing that IQ test is a relevant method to measure one's intelligence
>said IQ test was invented by a Jew
>nobody on /pol/ has a problem with that
Sad!
>>
>>130320085
Ok I guess there are some deviations but was the test the same?
>>
israel average iq is ...95.
considering the burgers are spending trilions for them in the last century and they are the only decent country in middle east we can safely assume they are just middle eastern with more WAST in their society.
without the burgers they'll score just like the others, around 80.
>>
>>130320581
Source?
>>
>>130320529
not the same test, well i knew the second test was timed and i had to hurry
>>
>>130308077
>but what about iq scores and statistics

you are placing bilions of people against 15 milions.

lot of inflating there. still israel iq score is 95 below average europe and china.
>>
>>130321094
Different tests have different difficulties...but most people don't have dramatic differences when doing the same test at different ages(above 14-15)..
>>
>>130320776
why do you come here without first reading the most important source on the iq arguement?
is like the first thing google gives you if you type "iq country"
>>
>>130321658
yeah, exactly my own quizzing how it happened
>>
>>130321468
Thats the same as saying that Nigeria is smarter than Scotland because it has a larger population...We're talking about percentages.
>>
>>130321899
No idea.I guess the tests were dramatically different.But I can't say for sure.
>>
>>130288691
Yarrrt I don't know what this thread is about arrgghh
>>
>>130321925
yea 800 milions 100 iq (which is still higher then israel) inflate the statistic.
so the fact that you put a population of 15 milion in comparison with asians or whites just proves you don't know how statistic works.
the fact you speak about something you don't know proves that this is just a slide thread of a bulgarian who want to have an higher score then other bulgarians by being jew.
GJ you went from 93 to 95.
>>
>>130322270
i have a theory about disinhibition but thats about it
>>
>>130322618
I did an IQ test only once.I got 130. Plus again we are talking about percentages. if we replace all the scotsmen with only the smart nigerians their national IQ would increase.BUT NIGERIANS HAVE BIGGER POPULATION thats why a small percentage in their population accounts to almost all of the scotsmen population.
10% out of a 100 is 10 ; but 10% out of 1000 is 100.
>>
>>130288955
Implying slavs are not white

>but they are niggers, they dindu nothin

Periodic table, Electromagnetism, radio, foundation of the internet through wireless transfer of information, huge impact in literature and detailed exposure of jews and their practices

Seriously kys you faggot
>>
we wanted the jews to win

8 dimensional checkers idiot
>>
>>130323437
again taking 15 milions of people and comparing them to a sample over 100 times superior is a clear misuse and asking for proof of the null hypothesis.

also if you replace the scotsmen with "smart nigerians" the iq will decreases not the other way around. this is because scotsmen got more smart people then nigerian smartest people.
the same way goes for the whites and asians and slavs and so on. they got more smart people then the smartests jews people.
seriously what you did there is simple garbage in .
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.