[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lithuanian pro basketball team president blames team's struggles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_13.png (149KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.png
149KB, 645x552px
Gedvydas Vainauskas, president of Lithuanian professional basketball team BC Lietuvos Rytas (top 2 major basketball team here), has sparked controversy after attributing his team's struggles to having too many black players

>"We've always held a stance that there shouldn't be more than two black players on the team," Vainauskas said. "What happened was that coach Tomas Pačesas likes to play with black players -- to control them, to teach them, to tutor them -- and we ended up with four players that are black. All of a sudden, they came together to form ... how should I put it ... a sort of a gang. It cannot be that way; no more than two black players -- I can say that from my 23 years of experience in the business. Teams, don't ever have more than two black players ... (smiles) Because that's when bad things start to take place."

Vainauskas issued a statement regarding the incident, and it is published on the team's website:

>"While talking about the lessons learned during the last season, I had in my mind the situation with foreign players. The principal position of BC Lietuvos Rytas is that a basketball player first of all is a professional. Unfortunately, a few of our foreigners did not meet expectations of the club. During the play-offs they acted irresponsibly and that had a great negative impact on our team's performance. In my interview, I expressed my disappointment about some of the foreign players selected for the season. I apologize, if I was improperly understood."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170616171112/http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/lithuanian-pro-basketball-team-president-blames-teams-struggles-on-black-players/
>>
File: Screenshot_14.png (923KB, 873x578px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.png
923KB, 873x578px
Fuck you america, fuck you germany, fuck you western world for pushing your cuck racism nmarrative here. Then guy literally said nothing racist and he had to appologise for it.
Lithuania never had any colonies, we didnt have slaves, we have never even saw black people with our own eyes until 1991. And now a person is being called a racist and forced to appologise for having his own oppinion. The basketball club will be fined as well.

Fuck off from us with your bullshit agendas and guilt pushing.

Thank god most of the lithuanians are calling this situation ridiculous and unfair.
>>
>niggers act like niggers
>call them out on it

RACIST
>>
>>130284494
you meant to say "Fuck you Jews, fuck you other Jews, and fuck you Zionist cunts for pushing your cuck racism narrative here."
I got u senpai
>>
(smiles)
also no one gives a fuck about niggernets
especially non-US teams
>>
>>130284384
Where's the racist part? Niggers will always group up and cause problems. Nigs gonna nig. He's really just being honest.
>>
>>130284384
So niggers display gang culture even in sport teams.
>>
>>130285366
Your country is the medium which transmits degeneracy to all the world. If Americans would had not been fat, limp wristed, easily subverted goys nothing like this would had ever happen.
>>
>>130285912
probably true, but it's not like Lithuanians are fighting back hard, is it?
>>
>>130285814
Apparently niggs acted like uncivilized chimps outside the club, but FIBA doesn't care about that.

If whites were the blame for teams failure, would it still be called racism? Probably not.
>>
>>130286065
Like everywhere, money is the ruler here as well.
>>
All this shit is not happening to you because of racism. It's happening because you're white but especially the pogroms.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.