[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you hate degeneracy if ancient greeks were degenerate and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 8f22d21866591be1376a5a5e31db753a.jpg (888KB, 2048x1482px) Image search: [Google]
8f22d21866591be1376a5a5e31db753a.jpg
888KB, 2048x1482px
Why you hate degeneracy if ancient greeks were degenerate and it didnt prevented them from creating the greatest civilization world ever saw?
>>
>>130280030
No, that was the Romans.

They were inspired by the Greek culture but removed the degeneracy.
>>
>>130280273
Actually they felt in degeneracy and the empire was destroyed.
>>
>>130280030

If we celebrated everything from the past we would already live in a wasteland dominated by furbies.
Be grateful for what you have
>>
File: 4d442008c265dd884b74e565e0549912.jpg (997KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
4d442008c265dd884b74e565e0549912.jpg
997KB, 1000x667px
>>130280356

They fell to it, but wasn't founded on it.

And it was due to Germanic immigration and savagery that Rome fell.

As a Norwegian myself, it is with no doubt that i say that the uncivilized Germanic tribes played a huge role in Romes fall.

The Germanic simply had a inferior culture, and couldn't sustain civilizations.
>>
>>130280030

das gay anon
>>
The Ancient Greeks were Christian don't ya know?
>>
>>130280791
Caracalla's reforms granted everyone in the empire citizenship so the military had to resort to recruiting auxiliaries from barbarian lands. These barbarians then subverted the military and started infighting. You had a bunch of petty warlords roaming about while there were outside forces threatening the empire. That also didn't help because it gave the warlords the opportunity to add glory to their name. Now anyone who'd fought some Germanic degenerates and won proclaimed themselves emperor.
>>
because we are progressive too,but on a different path
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.