[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> member when Romanians were the source of all the UK's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Quote.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quote.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
> member when Romanians were the source of all the UK's evils?
> member when the biggest issue facing the country was some gypsy stealing the glamorous job of cleaning the streets from hard-working British citizens?
> member when there wasn't a terrorist attack every month?
> member when terrorism wasn't part and parcel of living in a global city?

I sure member...
>>
File: wewuzdacianz.png (1MB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzdacianz.png
1MB, 720x741px
>>130279029

>People can only have one problem at a time xD

Romanians are still cancer on this continent
>>
>>130279029
>member when there wasn't a terrorist attack every month?
>member when terrorism wasn't part and parcel of living in a global city?

If you lived in England during the troubles you don't.
>>
>>130279129
> stealing muh shitty jobs
> bombing a kid's concert

Tell this poor gypsy who is the true cancer of the continent, enlightened first worlder.
>>
Really? You remember that?

Because I'm almost 50 and I remember busloads of kids being blown up and the PM almost being assassinated and MP's being slaughtered and I also remember and people getting maimed and crippled every weekend in massive supporter brawls.

I don't think that you remember much of anything but maymays, and the smell of your own farts.
>>
File: brexit.png (546KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
546KB, 800x1200px
I once read in the knews how some stupid chavs beat up an innocent polish girl to death. You cant imagine how that ragefuled with on that day. The british beat up white people but they love arab cocks with a passion. Now recently i can laugh even harder to month to month at those pathetic island niggers. Its so pleasant to watch their shitty inbred island turning into a colony of Pakistan and India.
>>
>>130279519
>>130279193
Condescension aside, wtf are you talking about? The IRA?
>>
>>130279602
You can be racist toward slavs and romanians since they're white. But they have completely brainwashed them against saying anything against brown people. Brexit happened mostly because they wanted to get rid of us. While I understand and support their decision, I still think their hate was misdirected.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.