[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I support Sharia law for Austria 1. Robbers get their legs cut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

I support Sharia law for Austria

1. Robbers get their legs cut off.

I want this. Who the hell wouldnt want this? Only robbers.

"b-b-but those poor ppl"

Yeah maybe in the US but here we have welfare. There are no poor people, so if you rob somebody then you are a piece of shit and you deserve to have your legs cut off. End of story.

And if you are a vagabund then that applies even more so.

2. Women only have half the voice in court as men

Sign me up, what's not to like?

3. Women get killed for cheating on their husband

Who the fuck would be against this? Cheaters I assume. Break up with ur spouse if you dont like it. Yes, death is a fairly serious thing but lets assume that they were married for 30 years, have 5 kids and then she goes and fucks somebody else. That's definitely deserving of death. Sure, a married couple with no kids and married for 2 months .. that's harsh, but whatever. The law is the law.

4. Thiefs have their right hand cut off

Same as 1, this is more than fair. Keep in mind that I dont advocate for vigilante justice, after the police has established guilt, the hand should be cut off.

5. A man can beat his wife for insubordination

more than fair, what use is a wife that talks back at you? Seriously, that is a living hell and western men know it.
The benefits just go on and on. See the attached picture for more obvious benefits. What's so bad about Sharia again?
>>
File: 1493747850265.jpg (41KB, 750x551px) Image search: [Google]
1493747850265.jpg
41KB, 750x551px
>>130274872

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>130274956

You dont have a choice, faggot. We have plenty of high buildings just for you
>>
op is a fag
>>
>>130274872
I'll fight to death if I'm denied beer and bacon
>>
>>130276782
This. I'm waiting for some muslim scum to tell me i can't do something, i will be happy to contribute to new crusades and kill all muslims.
>>
>>130277290

cover up
>>
File: Keksimus.Maximus.jpg (45KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
Keksimus.Maximus.jpg
45KB, 596x628px
>>130276643
Lul
>>
File: 1494698056793.jpg (133KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494698056793.jpg
133KB, 400x505px
>>130274872
>Sharia law
>self-respecting Westerners having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.