[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Jews start another war to profit, would /pol/ go and shoot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1486693867684.jpg (166KB, 711x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486693867684.jpg
166KB, 711x1024px
If the Jews start another war to profit, would /pol/ go and shoot other whites?

I personally wouldn't. I'd only go to war if it was directly working for the interest of white people & against the interests of the Jews.
>>
>If

*When.
>>
>>130272993
Yes you would shoot other whites, if they were wanting you dead. Go spout your white sharia memes on Stormfront somewhere.
>>
>>130273281
I wouldn't, ever. I'd rather be a POW or in prison.
>>
What kind of a nationalist won't war against a nation they hate just because it has white people. Who gives a shit, they have nothing in common with us. Fucking Americans, you will never get nationalisam.
>>
>>130273486
I'm not American. When whites decide to stop shooting other whites then we will be unstoppable.
>>
>>130273578
That will never happen. You don't get it do you, skin color can't be an uniting factor. Noo nation will accept to be part of a force just because they share the same pigmentation.
>>
File: sounds jewish.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
sounds jewish.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>130273911
>race is just skin colour
>>
File: üstat'a_bir_haller.jpg (31KB, 615x515px) Image search: [Google]
üstat'a_bir_haller.jpg
31KB, 615x515px
>>130272993

>All those tattoos.
>>
>>130272993
If it's US and its allies Vs Russia, I would conscientiously object. Actually, I can't be fucked going over to the desert to kill brown people either. War is bad and unnecessary.
>>
>>130272993
Is that a fucking 8-year-old with the tattoos?
>>
That AK makes me physically sick.
>>
>>130272993
bro stop living in dream world.. there is no "White clan", "white nation" or "one interest of white people" and never has been..

whites were bashing skulls of one another since eternity even without (((them))).

Ofcourse Iam against jewish wars on profit that are decimating for overall white population but lets be real
>>
>>130272993
that girl with the top popped on the molot 12 looks all of 12
>>
depends on who you're fighting , the Jews funded Hitler to a certain extent , wouldn't not fight for him just because of that ?
>>
>>130272993
this bitch has the face of a 12 year old
>>
>>130272993
>When you're a black pedophile and your dick is so confused right now
>>
>>130272993
>man hands
>tats
>looks autistic
1/10
>>
Ethnic war in America.
We need to go straight for the Jews.
We must never fight Russia.
>>
>>130272993
>If the Jews start another war to profit, would /pol/ go and shoot other whites?
Probably not but then again i'm planning to go full on /stealth/ mode when war breaks out, I don't want to join a team or party, I love independence and doing things my way. Having a group of people brings too much attention, but having a few people you can work with is fine
I only got 1 friend but I know for a fact we'll fight side by side no matter how bad things get
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.