[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gets cut off in traffic by an insane maniacal driver with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Oregon tour from Vancouver.png (581KB, 959x1829px) Image search: [Google]
Oregon tour from Vancouver.png
581KB, 959x1829px
>Gets cut off in traffic by an insane maniacal driver with no regard for the rules of the road
>Sees a "British Columbia" license plate
>Vehicle is full of Chinese people

Canada, what the fuck happened? I live in a fairly obscure part of the US northwest. I thought "Hongcouver" was mostly a meme. Well... I was wrong.
>>
>>130272030
were being invaded. im in Vancouver and you cant imagine how much I hate them. they all have to go back. all of them. every single last one
>>
>driving to shops
>see some black BMW speeding up behind me a good 20k's over the limit (60 zone)
>sits up, y arse in the left lane, receives a brake check soon after
>maximum overchang enabled, he pulls right and takes off
>catch up to him at lights, get out and go talk to him
>this is when I realized it was a chink, with his chink wife and chink baby in the back
>starts yelling in Chinese, yell back louder
>rolls up his window and keeps going on
>elbow his window, nice big dent right in the middle of it, end up with chip taken out of elbone
>Chang takes off while its still red

Get fucked so sick of gook cunts how come here and use their license from home because our politicians are corrupt maggots who let the Chinese government buy whatever it pleases, be it my house or my safety
>>
>>130272030
>tfw I used to work at an international shipping company
>sort small packages, they fulfill every cliche fucking imaginable
>Americans order car parts/clothes
>Indians/British order bollywood lingerie
>almost every pack to Canada was a stack of business documents in letter bags from mainland China to a fellow Canadian chink

I think the Chinese government is investing in Canada like its one of their financial colonies in Africa.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.