[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

with all the shit going down in the uk, france, germany, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1462023860225.jpg (861KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1462023860225.jpg
861KB, 2048x1365px
with all the shit going down in the uk, france, germany, and sweden, how is the refugee crisis working out in other countries in western europe?
>>
>>130271544
the refugees are causing crisis....

what more is there to know?
>>
>>130271544
Not enough to tip the scales. Most western europe is too fucking stable for rapefugees to have any effect on society as a whole except few no-go zones which is 90% rapefugees offing themselves anyways.
>>
>>130271544
It need more years. But without terrorist attacks and rapes west would let them in without any questions. Slowly replace them by womb jihad.
I think we need at least 30% muslim population to see real chimp out. Wait another 5 years.
France, Sweden and Germany hate themself.
These countreis will turn to middle east/africa warfare. They will not try solve it before it is too late.
>>
>>130271544
who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>130271544
I'm not in western Europe, but I figured I'd contribute anyways. Refugees aren't much of a problem here. My guess is that they go to the T*rk Quarantine Zone, and all the sandniggers get to stay with eachother.
>>
>>130271544

Italy here.

We're now the main migration route into Europe. Migrants are picked up by the thousands right off the coast of Libya and ferried all the way to Sicily. Only 3% of them qualify for asylum (official numbers), yet next to nothing is even said about stopping the influx altogether.

Niggers are more and more common in the streets. Fortunately for now we mostly have first-generation immigrants and thus non-citizens; we are managing to expel the more dangerous elements, such as terrorists, but many immigrants who become habitual criminals never get kicked out.

Economically it's a huge burden, billions and billions are spent on them every year while the country suffers under austerity and stagnating growth. And the cost only goes up as these migrants realize how to exploit our social safety net, for example now we have tribunals completely swamped and starved for money because they've figured out that if they all request legal aid money they can overload the tribunal's coffers and thus get deferrements until we can pay for their lawyers. It's insane.

At the same time, of course, the globalist puppets are working full time in trying to cement these immigrants; they want to introduce citizenship for those who are born here, ius soli, so that it'll become legally impossible to kick them out. Eventually the problem will be as in France: a vast brown underclass of citizens who can't be kicked out and won't ever integrate.
>>
>>130271544
refugees are barely involved in terrorism retarded burger
>>
>>130271544

Crisis?

It's a planned mass migration plan, made by Germany and Open Society (Soros).
And they are not refugee (maybe just 5%).
>>
>>130278711

And they are backed by the "goodists".
"We are good, we have to welcome them all and make the Ius Soli"
>>
>>130271544
Here in the most Western country of Europe we almost don't have refugees because there are no free gibs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.