[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They might be terrorists, you've got to admire the passion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2333.png (327KB, 620x402px) Image search: [Google]
2333.png
327KB, 620x402px
They're willing to sacrifice their lives for small operations. They're willing to fight great powers knowing they'll lose. Pic related.
>>
>>130270750
Thats because they are bound to their traditions fanatically. The ages go by but their mindset doesnt change.
>>
File: Roach Raid.jpg (84KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
Roach Raid.jpg
84KB, 1300x957px
>>130270750
There is nothing more dangerous than someone willing to die for what they believe!
>>
>>130270750
>you've got to admire the passion of these Arabs

Indeed, quite passionate to pretend to be 14 year old boys and rape 9 year old girls...

amirite?

grown women put up too much of a struggle, I guess.
>>
>>130270750
Because they know 100% for sure they're fighting the ZOG. It isn't a fringe conspiracy over there that people get all buttblasted about when it comes up, it's just common fucking knowledge
>>
>>130270750
They have to be fanatical, otherwise they don't have a chance against the empires that whites have built.
>>
>>130272507
That is not completely right , they do believe that they are fighting the ZOG but their endgame is similar to that of the joos.
>>
>>130271242
Ironically this is exactly what the western right wing wants out of their own people.
>>
>Admiring retards who will die for absolutely nothing
Hmm
>>
>>130273019
the right needs to reform itself as well , their cause and reasons might be justified but their solutions are often temporary.
>>
>>130270750
Honestly I came to this realisation after that muzzie blew all those sluts up at the Ariana grande concert - they are doing us a service!

And im sure they are doing it for themselves as they see their sisters and daughters and cousins "assimilate" into western culture and become sluts but props to them for recognizing the plague that is modern (((western))) society and tackling it head on AND EVEN SACRIFICING THEMSELVES to put even a dent in the degeneracy factory - that takes some serious will power.

These niggers are like the antibodies in our blood stream taking out cancer....
>>
Courage without intelligence is pointless
>>
>>130270750
Admire isn't the correct word, but I do recognize the power of their conviction. Us westerners have loose concepts which we generally agree upon, but we mostly lack such conviction and hence the conviction of the musselmaniacs will not be contested by our meek weak+willed people.
>>
>>130270750
They're sacrificing their own life for fucking nothing, it's so stupid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.