[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if (((they))) are the trial Humans has to pass, to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1494803242194.jpg (25KB, 224x264px) Image search: [Google]
1494803242194.jpg
25KB, 224x264px
What if (((they))) are the trial Humans has to pass, to reach enlightenment.
>>
(((duality)))
>>
>>130270653
Well then you are failing
>>
>>130270953
Your country is going to be a smoking glass crater in a few years, Chaim.
>>
>>130270653
Then we're fucked, because too many of you are too stupid for any of us to effectively resist.

And you're too proud to admit that you're too stupid, so you won't listen to smart people who try to educate your ignorant asses.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>130271042
Bet you'll fail doing that too
>>
>>130271205
>You'll
Iran will do it for us. Then we'll kill them all, but it won't really matter at that point, the Middle East would stop being a problem pretty rapidly if the kikes were dealt with.

I do look forward to watching millions of you die screaming of radiation poisoning though.
>>
File: Old fag drunked.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Old fag drunked.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>130271056
*This
>>
>>130271383
Wait is this why Trump just let approved a weapon deal to Qatar? Is he trying to get them to kill themselves, without having to spill a drop of his families blood?
>>
then I guess it's time to gear up and start working towards our enlightenment
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.