[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are blacks so eager to label all blacks as poor and all whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5560.jpg (240KB, 1242x1127px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5560.jpg
240KB, 1242x1127px
Why are blacks so eager to label all blacks as poor and all whites as rich? Isn't that a little racist?
>>
>>130270226
Complete generalizations, Anon. We're in a society with a liberal mindset that "blacks can't be racist"
>>
>>130270226
The back side of the race card is a victim card
>>
>>130270226
why is it that niggers can never make the connection that by "whites" they're inevitably talking about Jews?
>>
>>130270400
This fellow koumpare
>>
>>130270226
I don't get it. Can't he read?
>>
niggers are a fucking terrible scourge. the internet and media has given them a voice that once fell on deaf ears. The earth was concerned with progress in the fields of scholastic pursuit, military strength, scientific progress, Medical research and development, the world of finance, and keeping up with competitors. Then the World Bank got ahold of us.

Niggers = Massive national debt and indentured servitude = IMF control
>>
>>130270226
Rich black people are a temporary phenomenon.
When white people get money then they're rich for life. When black people get money it's just a matter of time til they're poor again.
>>
>>130270226
Poor blacks would rather believe that the white man is oppressing all blacks than accept that their own poverty is a product of their own laziness/stupidity/crime/etc. Responsibility is shifted onto forces beyond their control.

This mindset is also why a lot of poor blacks idolize wealthy rappers and the like while denouncing blacks who are successful in 'white' industries. Rappers and athletes can be pointed to as people who made it in spite of "systemic racism" or whatever excuses black failures console themselves with.
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
Because gentrication like white privelege is real you artard.
>>
File: Alt-retards.png (446KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-retards.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>130271024
You. a fucking nobody. A sexless shitstain beta. Stfu and let real men talk. Fucking lurk moar.
>>
>>130271351
>Arrrrrtard

Your ancestors laugh at you
>>
>>130270226

Slave morality, inferiority complex.
>>
>>130270226
> Why are blacks so eager to label all blacks as poor and all whites as rich? Isn't that a little racist?

Blacks don't make this kind of shit....

Jews do.
>>
>>130270226
>Why are blacks so eager to label all blacks as poor and all whites as rich? Isn't that a little racist?
"Based Clorox" gonna poison that ass like Bopal my nig
>>
>>130270226
Without a victim complex, blacks have nothing.
>>
>>130270489
Because they are dumb niggers
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.