[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American media and liberals constantly abuse and mock him, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (3MB, 4032x5040px) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
3MB, 4032x5040px
American media and liberals constantly abuse and mock him, and protest every single thing he does. Other countries are doing it now as well. When will they give the poor guy a break?
>>
>>130267779
That only shows that he is Hitler reincarnated and will avenge the Nazis for the glory of truth and GOD.
>>
I don't know. It's weird because a lot of every day folks I work with and talk to like him or at least agree with his stances, even here in California. But if you only saw articles and news it'd sound like everyone hated him. If that was true then he wouldn't have won.
>>
>>130267779
never
only poland likes him
>>
>>130268742
MSM is a massive brainwashing institute. Mass is still in a Jewish stupor. It is in the process of being dismantled.
>>
>>130268754
what makes you say that?
>>
File: 1497047042623.png (824KB, 997x669px) Image search: [Google]
1497047042623.png
824KB, 997x669px
>>130267779
>other countries

You mean shit countries
>>
>>130267779
>When will they give the poor guy a break?
Never. Though they would have done the same to any republican president, not just trump. Whoever won would be called Nazi and racist, sexist and every other -ist under the sun, because the democrats have nothing else and will always lose on the issues. This is why they ran a nigger in 2008 and a cunt in 2016. Mark my words, the nominee in 2020 will be a spic, I guarantee it
>>
>>130269244
i think majority of ppl in this country like donald
>>
They hate us for existing, which is why we shouldn't waste time appealing to them.
>>
>>130269428
Speaking of nazi, please show your love and support for your dear fuhrer, Donald Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.