[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this shit offends you, you're literally no fucking better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: julius caesar.jpg (93KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
julius caesar.jpg
93KB, 768x512px
If this shit offends you, you're literally no fucking better than an SJW. The play is entirely about how assassinating Caesar ends up being a fucking disaster, it never for a second glorifies it.
>>
i wasn't offended because I don't waste my time watching plays
>>
>>130262967
Ok if you are cool with one using Obama, a black Cesar is very progressive!
>>
>>130262967
>offended by a play where Trump is portrayed as the good guy
>offended by a play trying to teach leftists the dangers of assassinating their leaders
everyone got this all wrong.
>>
>>130262967
Don't expect anyone here to appreciate the arts.
>>
The right has been taken over by SJWs. What do we do?
>>
>>130263054

senpai
>>
>>130262967
>The play is entirely about how assassinating Caesar ends up being a fucking disaster
Why did they have to dress up "Caesar" as the President?
>>
>>130263279
jumping on a hate bandwaggon for money is not art, lest a reskin
>>
>>130263912
breddy much this
>>
>>130262967

Don't care. Don't even know what the fuck is going on. Just pretend to be offended on social media under fake yank accounts to make things more annoying for liberals.

Cry more.
>>
>>130262967
We should just make a fake play about Obongo getting lynched
>>
>>130262967
Well yeah, if you thought for a second that lefties could be subtle about anything. They've literally just used the play as an excuse to LARP killing Trump on stage.
>>
>trying to normalize killing the president
Nice try trying to shift the overton window faggot. Get bent.
>>
>>130262967
Can someone tell me what play this is?
>>
>>130264305
>fake play
How about we just rope and gut the nigger for real?
>>
fuck theater people
>>
>>130262967
Yeah ...how about we make a "play" about killing Abe Foxman and making fun of ashtray Anne Frank ?
>>
>>130263912
>>130264046
Because Trump is also a populist politician who revolted against the establishment of his time and was loved by the people? There are actually a number of legit similarities.

>>130264451
The play is all about how the assassination of the president ends up destroying the assassins.
>>
File: obama media whores.jpg (168KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
obama media whores.jpg
168KB, 642x960px
>>130262967

>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OBAMA'S LACK OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE YOU'RE AN >INSANE RACIST

>TIN FOIL

>LOSER

>REDNECK

>FUCK YOU -- DIE WHITE BOY!!!!!!!!!

t. 2008
>>
>>130264112

flag checks out
>>
>>130264112
This. It's fun giving them a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>130262967
How? I am not trying to stop it or ruin the lives of all those involved like an sjw would.
>>
Why did the crowd roar with applause when CaesarTrump was stabbed to death?
>>
>>130264930
>giving a taste of their own medicine = normalizing the bahviour and taking away your own ability to criticize it
?
>>
It's not offensive. It's just a very bad idea because people will latch on to the idea of killing the President and not the actual play. For lefties it is a form of LARPing and a way to imagine Trump as a true tyrant, and the right it represents the threat of assassination they worry about.
It's stupid to ignore how art will obviously be responded to and say that was the point all along you just didn't get it.
>>
It's tactless. That's the extent of my opinion on it, I don't feel anything else for it.
>>
It doesn't offend me because it pretty much says Trump = Caesar and that corrupt snakes killed him.
>>
>>130262967
>implying leftists care what the source actually implies/presents
>>
>>130262967
>reenact play with Obama
>save him
>receive endless praise
>>
>>130263054
Fpbp
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x97px
American theatre is for retard homos
at least British theatre has homos who can act
>>
>>130262967
Shut the fuck up faggot

This fake outrage serves the sole purpose of talking to them in a language they pretend to understand.

Suddenly, they are responsible for hate speech.
>>
>>130262967
Fuck Off Kike
>>
>>130265663
dumb frogposter
>>
>>130262967
I'm not offended by it at all. What I take issue with is the coordinated campaign of normalizing violence against our republics rightfully elected representatives. If it was isolated it wouldn't occupy a moment in my mind.
>>
>>130265101
In my experience the overwhelming majority of theatre people are not introspective enough to think beyond the surface of what is occurring. They are very emotive people but shallow

The deeper ones are the playwrights themselves.
>>
>>130265671

Whoa, there's still people here that get it.
>>
>>130265425
I am talking about shitposting on a fake account with fake outrage
>>
>>130264698
oh
>>
Reminds me of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
>>
>>130263338
Start stockpiling lefty memes for when the pendulum is full right and we become the contrarion left counter-culture.
>>
>>130265663
Lol
>>
>>130262967
That scene is fucking awful lel. 2/10 no matter what its intended purpose was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FvgP5hO99o
>>
>>130262967
>sjw
Back to youtube
>>
ASS JAY DUBBLEYOUUUUU
>>
>>130266372
Still creating the "the right is just as bad" excuse.
From now on every accusation of liberal snowflakes will be met by accusations of hypocrisy.
>>
File: typicalleftist.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
typicalleftist.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>130262967
>pardon me whilst I spur on the retards into fits of violence against my political enemies while feigning innocence!
yfw
>>
>>130262967
the author of the play said explicitly its about killing a tyrant and says Trump is an example of one
>>
These could be signals to assassins to go for Trump, I'd order investigation.
>>
>>130262967
>2 posts by this ID
>>
>>130267542
>the author of the play said explicitly its about killing a tyrant and says Trump is an example of one
Shakespeare is the author, and I'm pretty sure he said nothing about Trump ever.
>>
>>130267322
You are right
>>
>>130268835

Shakespeare wrote a play about Trump?

Was he John Titor the whole time?
>>
File: really.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>130262967
>if a terrorist shoots you, you're no better than a criminal who gets shot by the police
>>
>>130267542
Trump is a weak ass tyrant then

Motherfucker doesn't arrest or execute anyone

No wall
No tax reform
No Muslim ban

Constantly blocked by courts, attacked by the media, and ignored in Congress/Senate

He sucks at the whole "dictator thing"
>>
File: C729ezhXkAEbXpL.jpg (192KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
C729ezhXkAEbXpL.jpg
192KB, 1200x852px
spencer shills are counter signaling harder than tru cons
>>
>>130262967

You are right for the wrong reasons. You aren't a snowflake if it offends you to see people glorifying our president's assassination, just like it is reasonable to be offended by people who burn the flag or call other people niggers. Rational people get offended by things.

What makes you a snowflake is demanding that people stop saying things that offend you, and threatening to use force against them if they don't comply.

Rushing the stage and shutting the play down is an SJW snowflake move. Calling them out on their bullshit with your own speech is what adults do.
>>
>>130269203
It's hilarious that libtards think that Trump is an incompetent idiot who can't do anything right, but simultaneously an evil dictator who controls everyone

These people are truly mentally damaged
>>
>>130269100
It's an adaptation of a Shakespeare play.

It's literally called 'Shakespeare in the park'.
>>
>>130262967
Its offensive, but I don't want it removed on those or any other Trumped up grounds. That's the difference, nigger.
>>
>>130264112
why would I spend my time watching shit like shakespeare

don't pretend to be some high culture snob, none of you niggers go to plays
>>
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.