[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does mail ordering brides work? Is this simple capitalist transaction,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Does mail ordering brides work?

Is this simple capitalist transaction, paying for a young, attractive virgin girl, the solution for Western men who are otherwise checking out of society because they're not getting the mate they deserve?
>>
>>130262647
>Does mail ordering brides work?
no
>>
>>130262686
Why not
>>
>>130262647
Those women are pure trash degenerates, selling themselves for some money. They will divorce you, cheat you at the next best opportunity. It does not work and is a total scam. In addition, they are Slavic and you do not want to spoil your genes with that. Look how weird and off the faces of Trump's children look like.
>>
It seems that their is a slightly lower rate of divorce for mail order brides.

But they ain't no virgins...
>>
File: asiatic.jpg (60KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
asiatic.jpg
60KB, 650x455px
Step 1 give up... on finding a girl the Normal way
>Step 2, pick favorite asian kind, or poor-istan
Step 3, get wallet ready
>Step 4, pay company to speak to said asian
Step 5, pick asian, and visit in person, take pictures
>Step 6, apply for fiance visa, otherwise have to marry before import
Step 7, play lots of fees for docs to have asian come over legaly
>Step 8, get ready for constant nagging, now that asian sees USA isn't a total fairy tale princess
Step 9, send all money to asian family, get nagged constantly

if you don't get divorced after anchor-baby born you have done well.

>warning: importing asians may fill your house with extended family, please cosult a doctor if you get burning sensation. virginity test is optional but recommended (common).
>>
I knew this guy who got a mail order bride and he didnt have nothing but bad luck, she wouldnt cook or clean she just locked herself away in her room and wouldnt do shit. They seem like a lot of trouble.
>>
>>130262647
I kinda want to do this.
>>
File: 1496183517394.gif (573KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496183517394.gif
573KB, 300x224px
pic related
>>
>>130263402
Slavs are literally the most based. They do age badly, but with some good diet and exercise you can prolong the youthness
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.