[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: A monolithic alien ship 3400 miles across lands on the Earth's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Mothership.jpg (48KB, 1000x414px) Image search: [Google]
Mothership.jpg
48KB, 1000x414px
ITT: A monolithic alien ship 3400 miles across lands on the Earth's northern hemisphere and crushes half of humanity under its colossal landing gear struts. Then it starts drilling to the planet's core to extract the rare metals inside it, eroding the Earth's magnetic field in the process.

North America, Europe, and Western Asia are annihilated.

How does the rest of humanity fight back?
>>
>>130256515
IF those aliens have that kind of insane technology and lack of care for the billions of people it just crushed, there's no fighting back

Pull out my suicide kit, 120mg of Valium+60mg Oxycontin+Shit ton of Vodka+whatever weed I have left and blissfully nod off into a sea of death
>>
>>130256515
Africa gives them AIDS.
>>
>>130256515
We watch from orbit as it sinks into the earth's crust and becomes part of the mantle and eventually outer core. Then we fuck off for several hundred million years until the planet recovers, hoping that some water remains on the planet, or encouraging a whole bunch of water to land on the planet again.
>>
File: Tacticoon.png (321KB, 540x634px) Image search: [Google]
Tacticoon.png
321KB, 540x634px
Muh Dik
>>
>>130256703

That wouldn't kill you

Or if it did, you'd be lucid enough to feel it.
>>
>>130256515
looking for ideas hollywoodfag?

without western civilization there wouldn't be any one with an imagination good enough to even begin to devise a way out... you'd be totally fucked.
>>
>>130256515
hol up
the urf is flat?
>>
>>130256515
If they're patient those aliens could just get really close to Earth and then their gravitational mass would wreak havoc on earth and kill everyone.

Also if NA, Europe, and WA are gone, the rest of the world can't fight back. What's left that even matters? Australia?
>>
>>130257018
>tacticoon

kek
>>
>>130256515
Niggers steal lift off gear.
>>
File: 1464784182126.jpg (10KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464784182126.jpg
10KB, 99x125px
>>130256515
I realize that Earth is practically worthless, and that there's much better ways to harvest resources throughout the universe, since 'rare' is relative to the resources confined on earth.

I then realize I'm in a Jewy American movie with the sole purpose of dispersing a multicultural internationalist agenda.
>>
>>130256515
Always Carry a Towel.
>>
>>130258422
You're a frood that really knows where is towel is I bet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.