[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Carolina here, where's the Carolina /pol/sters at?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0388.jpg (27KB, 316x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
27KB, 316x201px
North Carolina here, where's the Carolina /pol/sters at? What do y'all think about the influx of Yankees moving to our beautiful region? Will we soon be the same as Florida and Virginia ? How can we stop this or is it inevitable? Were already flooded with nigs and Mexicans soon with all the Yankees we will be blue-pulled for eternity.
>>
Forgot the rebal flag but I am a true southerner with ancestors who fought for the south in both North and South Carolina, i don't want to lose my heritage and culture to future generations.
>>
>>130252077
South Carolina here. My county was 8% white in 1900, I'm fine with a little yankee bleaching.
>>
I'm right on the border. Moved here from CA few years ago. Immigrant too. This is heaven.
>>
>>130252497
With the Yankees though we will be eternally blue pilled
>>
>>130252664
Go home bitch
>>
>>130252077
Charlotte fag here, tons of minorities, liberals and terrible traffic, but we just opened our first top golf so that's cool
>>
File: IMG_0329.jpg (110KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0329.jpg
110KB, 1050x1050px
Just so everyone knows SC was the first state to secede from the union and NC was last but provided more troops to fight than any other state to the confederacy.. we are the truest Dixie states
>>
>>130252077

got some good friends in Greensboro NC

seems if a liberal/hipster invasion in Asheville going on over the past decade. can't say it's a bad thing though
>>
>>130253564
Asheville has been the hippie city for a long time now
>>
Fuck NC, SC is the real Best Carolina
>>
What are all the better places in North Carolina to live? Ive lived in Florida my whole life and I'm ready to leave this humid hellhole.
>>
>>130254549
Lol South Carolina is ass and I'm from
SC originally and live in NC now.. I mean it has some nice areas and countryside but a lot more niggers and trashy ass people just a poorer state in general but I still claim you because I'm from there and it's still home of red pilled white southerners
>>
Cary/Raleigh reporting in (Illegal immigrant)
>>
>>130252077
Asheville, checking in. Shitty liberals here but the city itself is dope. And checked.
>>
>>130252864
Charlotte here too. Trying to move into the glorious gentrified south end. Have you noticed how gentrification is doing wonders for our city? Also fuck the mayor and her charlotte observer shills/cucks.
>>
File: DSC00668.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00668.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
Edgemoor, SC. I work in Charlotte, NC.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.