[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come all the greatest scientists, mathematicians and engineers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: scientists.png (339KB, 1398x214px) Image search: [Google]
scientists.png
339KB, 1398x214px
How come all the greatest scientists, mathematicians and engineers in the world have been either white or Jewish? Why are there no Asians?

Is it true East Asians have a narrower IQ bell curve, but a slightly higher average? That would explain why they seem to have very few genius level intellects.

Newton
Gallileo
Bohr
Tesla
Copernicus
Einstein
Godel
Turing
Planck
Herz
Kepler
Kirchoff
Mendel
Archimedes
Fermi
Feynman
Volta
Aristotle
Von Braun
Schrodinger

The list goes on, all white or Jewish.
>>
internalized oppression
>>
>>130244781
You are white.
Yet you aren't a scientist.
So how exactly are you better than an average asian?
>>
>>130245325
He's not an insect tier humanoid.
>>
>>130244781
I think at that point it comes down to how Asians are basically like ants. I also think the Chinese cheat the fuck out of their IQ tests (they only test the above average population).
>>
>>130245425
How so? He isn't a great scientist so by his own qualifications he must be an asian
>>
>>130244781
Higher instances of mental illness. Genius is a form of mental illness, it causes your brain to be wired in ways that allow it to excel beyond normal bounds in some ways, while neglecting others. It's why all geniuses were fucked in some way.

Also cultural isolation. Asians countries were pretty walled off from the outside world, so they could not benefit from thousands of years of philosophy and discovering. They had "geniuses" but they were discovering shit that whites already knew.
>>
File: IMG_1722.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1722.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>130244781
does anyone actually believe asians are smart. lmfao
>>
>>130245325
>>130245648
What? I'm just looking at the greatest minds in history, and none of them seem to be Asian, despite East Asians having a slightly higher average IQ.

This makes sense if they have a lower standard deviation, which a lot of people have posited. So fewer genius level intellects.
>>
>>130244781
How could you forget Werner Heisenberg?
>>
>>130247189
It's funny because you have no idea what IQ the majority of these men had and Richard Feynman actually had not that high if an IQ. IQ is not the end all be all of intelligence. And if you are wondering if I'm Asian I'm not. I'm a white man who loves Asian girls and their feet!
>>
>>130244781
Also what the fuck is that dumbass Darwin doing up there? Darwin and his blind followers btfo.
>>
>>130244781

When going through engineering school I noticed that asians are very "classically" smart, i.e., they're great at computations and logical thought processes.

That said, they aren't generally very creative which sort of marks the modern day genius, especially seeing as how computers can do all the thinking an asian can, only better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.