[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is someone flying the Stars and Bars likely to be more or less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Is someone flying the Stars and Bars likely to be more or less racist than someone flying the Confederate Battle Flag?
>>
Look at Georgia's flag, friend. I've met tons of liberals here that complain about the confederate flag, but none that even know our state flag is basically the confederate flag
>>
>>130241694
Georgiafag here, niggers don't know the Georgia state flag is basically the Confederate flag. Flying the St. Andrew's doesn't really matter too much unless you're in a liberal shithole like Atlanta.

In Illinois (studying in Illinois), nobody I spoke to but one person who was researched in his history knew that OP's pic represented the Confederacy. They all just blindly believe that the St. Andrew's is it. Don't have any expectations of these niggers and nigger sympathizers
>>
>>130241694
My logic is mostly that flying the Battle Flag is ostensibly in commemoration of the soldiers, both black and white, who fought for their homes, while the Stars and Bars represents the government and its endorsement of slavery.

On the other hand, anyone flying the Stainless Banner is definitely a white supremacist, seeing as it was explicitly designed to convey that message.
>>
Stars and bars is far less known. People flying it are usually history buffs or people REALLY into their Confederate heritage. The battle flag is better looking but it's reputation is in the toilet thanks to the mainstream media and losers like Roof.
>>
>>130240083
You ignorant hillbillies can't grasp that the confederate flag no longer has any connection with the Civil War and is now used as a symbol of hatred and racism
>>
>>130242474
And the federal government already calls the Gadsden flag a hate symbol. Who cares what (((they))) think about our heritage?
>>
File: Leaf and Bars Small.png (7KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
Leaf and Bars Small.png
7KB, 648x360px
>>130242474
>>
>>130243105
A fucking leaf

Georgiafag here, saving up to move even further from the nigger infested city
>>
>>130242474

The "confederate flag" wasn't used frequently in the civil war, it's fundamentally a flag of soutehrn resistance to northern carpetbaggers and cultural imperialism during and after reconstruction.
>>
File: 1497652634786.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497652634786.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>is it racist?

if you havent noticed, it wasnt racist until fucking 2015 or w/e, coincidentally during an onset of a phenomena where millions of retarded dregs could voice their opinions for (((them))) to exploit. i.e. useful idiots got a lot more useful

i never drank the kool aid cause im not a cuck.
>>
>>130243290
Are you afraid to admit that you're a racist, anon? I thought you racists weren't snowflakes?
>>
>>130242308
>Stainless
I prefer the third national. Looks better when there is no wind.
>>
>>130240083
>>130242308

Go Blood Stained Banner or go home
>>
File: celebrate diversity.png (564KB, 610x426px) Image search: [Google]
celebrate diversity.png
564KB, 610x426px
>>130243290

It was actually the original proposed design for the battle flag but was redesigned after prototypes kept being ripped up bayonets. It was later used as the Naval Jack and to a lesser extent as a battle flag for the Army of Tennessee although its square cousin remained dominant in all Confederate field armies.
>>
>WE are a band of brothers, native to the soil

Best flag, and since I'm black they'll think it's a Somali flag.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.