[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always get a bit frustrated when I see people talk of the need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: islam.gif (2KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
islam.gif
2KB, 324x216px
I always get a bit frustrated when I see people talk of the need for an Islamic Reformation.

It's already had one. That's how Wahhabism got so powerful. IT's very easy for people to paint this narrative of Islam's history as evil and nasty and bad, but it's worth noting that it's gone through plenty of history where Islamic Society is really chill and mostly interested in Science and Math and Literature and stuff. I mean, the Ottoman Empire decriminalized Homosexuality in 1858 and all.

People speak as though the Christian reformations were a mere matter of saying "Christians! Reform!" and suddenly they were all good chill modern liberals.

Not, you know, centuries of Catholics and Protestants murdering each other.
>>
You are in Christian counties. You change to suit the country, you don't try and change the country to suit you.
>>
Islam needs Reformation. Whether or not it's gone through X or Y reformation in the past doesn't change the fact that it need reformation now. Stop bitching and start reforming.
>>
>>130238132
Islam a shit.
>>
File: assad.jpg (83KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
assad.jpg
83KB, 970x647px
>>130238391
>>130239203
>>130239375
Islam is fine. Assad and Iran are living proof of this. It's you burgers that are fucking up the Middle East. Fuck off kike slaves.
>>
>>130239508
As you correctly point out, it's the Jews.
>>
File: Madrassa.jpg (253KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
Madrassa.jpg
253KB, 750x445px
>>130239508
Assad studied ophthalmology in London, not in a Madrassa
>>
>>130240475
The point is, Muslims can learn from the west, work their shit up, and leave the west alone, niggers have the same exposure to education and I don't see shit.
This basically mean that muslims can improve themselves, and there's something stopping them.
And if they improve themselves they'll stop fucking immigrating in thousands, and leave the west alone.
>>
>>130239508

you're retarded and a cunt for good measure. Ive wasted countless hours writing essays about islamic fundamentalism/revival and its a fucking cancer.

youre probably one of 'em anyway living the dream in a non-muslim land. scum
>>
File: water availability.png (394KB, 1092x514px) Image search: [Google]
water availability.png
394KB, 1092x514px
>>130240859
They don't have enough resources to sustain their population, not even food or water, and they think Allah will take care of their children even if they don't, contraception is haram.
That's why they run away, they won't stop.
And it is our fault we let them in.
>>
>>130241820
How is it our fault we let them in? Did anybody here call up and ask for them?

What is this nonsense?
>>
File: un replacement migration.png (139KB, 948x477px) Image search: [Google]
un replacement migration.png
139KB, 948x477px
>>130241953
Don't be naive.
Never heard of replacement migration? It's a jewish trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>>
>>130242363
I've been talking about replacement migration IRL for at least a year. I hope you have been as well.

What I'm asking is if anybody wanted this or was is yet another nonsensical phrase invented to justify the agenda.
>>
>>130242656
Glad you are on our side.
But (((many))) wanted it, and most people in the west think that addressing the problem is racist/islamophobic.
Got called racist IRL many times.
Didn't you have (((pic related))) in your city?
>>
>>130238132
You posted this in Reddit earlier, faggot.
>>
File: 1496933342140.png (624KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496933342140.png
624KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>130243298
My city was surprisingly low-key about it all, but it's starting to get worse.

Demographics I think are kind of where they can't push to hard too fast at the very least. Rustbelt. But (((they)) are going for broke. If you run the numbers over time on your own it's done for. I predict it's over in less than a decade and I'll be moved out.

"what are people thinking?" Not much in a few more years. Something about sucking on the (((money tit)))
>>
>>130243298
So many white women.
>>
>>130238132
>refuse to reform retarded religion
>retarded religion turns country into hellscape, try to leave
>flee to new country, refuse to reform retarded religion again

Do you get it now?
>>
>>130239508
Fuck off Achmedsteinberg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.