[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Washington is the Only sitting President who personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

During the Whiskey Rebellion, Washington was willing to use the full force of the Federal government to maintain law and order and unity of the country while upholding liberty

He was one of the Founding Fathers

the more you know
>>
>>130226828
>who was andrew jackson?
>>
>>130226828
>Eisenhower
>>
>Ulysses S. Grant
>>
>>130227041
>>130226943
Think he means while sitting in office, not before getting into office
>>
>>130226828
>granr
>>
>>130226943

>while holding the office of the presidency?
>>
>>130227110

this

Could you imagine what that must have been like, the first president, no one to go off of, you are about to loose your country while tryign to convince people you stand for something great, so you get back on your horse with your sword at old age and fucking lead 13,000 soldiers into possible battle, getting the rebels to stand down...

this was a miracle, and I think I know which side pol would have been on...
>>
>>130227165
Teddy Roosevelt
>>
>>130227422
Only city retards supported the spirits tax. All the suburban and rural people were against it.
>>
>>130227470

rough riders was before he was elected president

im talking about sitting presidents, something you would expect out of feudalism or "god emporer" Trump
>>
>>130227675

and yet Washington forced people to accept it, and we all see him as a hero

pretty Fashy if you think about it
>>
>>130227470
That was before he was President
>>
>>130227735
He led troops in Cuba too, during the Spanish American War
>>
>>130228300

which was before he was elected president
>>
McKinley, Garfield, Zack Taylor, W.H. Harrison
>>
>>130228795

I guess I phrased the title wrong, in part because the thread title would be too long

George Washington is the only President to have personally led soldiers into battle while in office

aside from an accidental misfire which caused a brief exchange of fire, killing a couple of rebels, Washington got the rebels to stand down
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.