[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.dailysabah.com/history/ 2017/05/31/mummy-dna-sho

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: that ear.jpg (271KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
that ear.jpg
271KB, 1024x733px
https://www.dailysabah.com/history/2017/05/31/mummy-dna-shows-ancient-egyptians-had-more-in-common-with-turks-than-sub-saharan-africans

WE
>>
>>130224142
WWUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ
>>
Turkmanhamun.
>>
File: royalty and whatnot.png (24KB, 736x434px) Image search: [Google]
royalty and whatnot.png
24KB, 736x434px
>>130224142
>>
>>130224142
I've seen some pretty fucked up cauliflower year over the years from wrestling, but that's shits heavy.
Dudes with ears like that are dudes you genuinely don't want to scrap with.
>>
No-one other than American nignogs thought Eygptians were sub-Saharan Africans.
>>
I read a thread earlier claiming they had european DNA
>>
sikter lan
>>
>>130224683

why are they so based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXTGTd34XQ
>>
>>130224142
well duh??

Northern Africa was conquered by the romans and later muslims.
>>
>>130224581
Most Turks are Euro's. They didn't wipe out the people who lived in Anatolia when they showed up. They just mixed and changed the cultural identity. Not the ethnicity by much.
Reminder that White doesn't define the European races. Caucasoid does. You can be a black Caucasoid. Like Ethiopians, or brown one like Northern Indians.
>>
>>130224451
I think i'd be more worried about the pro fighter who's body looks flawless.
>>
>>130224451

how does it even happen

t. clueless
>>
File: 1497557998192.png (349KB, 1851x957px) Image search: [Google]
1497557998192.png
349KB, 1851x957px
that study isn't talking about you, roach.
>>
File: cockroach.jpg (267KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
cockroach.jpg
267KB, 800x565px
>>130224262
COCKROACHES
>>
>>130224142
I listened to a nigerian explain why egypt is in africa the other day. He said they are middle easterners and are just there for the resources. He said they have nothing to do with africa. I thought it was funny that he, an educated person, would not think of the fact that the most civilized culture in africa does not even claim africa,
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.