[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't understand the left, they say that white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1493311649443.png (29KB, 478x627px) Image search: [Google]
1493311649443.png
29KB, 478x627px
I can't understand the left, they say that white people is the more violent people in the world and at the same time they try to impose in us Islam which is the most violent religion ever.

White people + Islam = nuke to the world.

Don't forget the neo nazi larper who become muslim and tried to kill his room mate.
>>
>>130220999
yeah, pretty much.
>>
>lightbulb head

looks Somalian, famalamadingdong
>>
Yeah, but they don't acknowledge that Islam is the most violent religion.

They claim that it's peaceful and feminist friendly.

Whatever they say is basically the opposite of reality.
They say that white people are evil and that Islam is the religion of peace. Whereas in reality white people are the most tolerant, selfless, empathetic race on the planet and Islam is nothing more than a religion of barbarism.
>>
>>130220999
I don't really get one thing, this stereo-type of Syrians is very wrong.
Syrian women are fucking gorgeous, just passerbys in the streets of Demascus are far better than the average American.
The men are not by any chance that disgusting either. Isn't OP's pic related more of a Somali?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.