[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does anyone watch Late Night shows? Fallon, Kimmel, Cor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How does anyone watch Late Night shows?
Fallon, Kimmel, Corden, and Conan are literal cancer. The fake laughter, shitty skits that are never original because all they do is steal from eachother on a regular bases. Fuck em all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUIXIH2laA
>>
>Colbert is bisexual faggot cuck
>Cordon is a sycophantic panderer
>Fallon is a massive coke head
>Conan wants to kill himself, or write a history novel or do standup. But the money is too good

Craig Ferguson was amazing. His interview with Desmond Tutu was one of the best I've seen.
>>
why are the presenters all so fucking obnoxious?

i saw clips of conan and all I thought was that he seemed like a huge dick
>>
File: 1294865290477.jpg (26KB, 336x345px) Image search: [Google]
1294865290477.jpg
26KB, 336x345px
>>130216866
Having seen these guys in person (Colbert Leno Colbert and Letterman) , they all have one specific trait in common.
Huge heads. No,I mean it. If you see Jay Leno IRL he's borderline circus freak . Big heads look good on these type of shows.
Now that I told you, you can't help but notice it. All of them big headed bastards...
>>
>>130216866
How can u ask why they watch it? thats comedy fucking gold to eat a hot dog and flip someone off; i mean seriously....how can anyone not lose sleep to watch genius at work.
>>
liberal shows are garbage for the weak minded.
>>
>>130216866
Jesus Christ I fucking hate these pukes. It's gotta be unhealthy, this hate.
>>
>>130220525
Cannot unsee!
>>
>>130216866
When I was a teenager up to about 20 years old, I watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report because they were funny and I thought they were the only ones out there highlighting the hypocrisy of politicians and occasionally lying news. I didn't realize they were heavily left-biased. I may never have come out of it if it weren't for Gamergate.
>>
Let's name our favorite conservative comedians. I'll start. Larry the Cable Guy.
>>
>>130216866

I honestly don't know.

Completely prior to politics, back when I was a kid, I honestly couldn't watch them either.

Things like David Letterman were just painfully boring.

I assume they do much better in the era of youtube, where they can cut them up into the interesting parts and put them online.
>>
>>130221328
George Carlin would be considered a conservative nowadays
>>
nbc letterman was funny as fuck
abc letterman he kissed oprah's ass
>>
>>130216866

If you're conscious enough to realize it's complete shit, you are not the target audience.

Congratulations on not being a complete retard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.